It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science explains the existence of God.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

I understand your ideas and thoughts more now, thank you for clarifying.

It seems at first glance you and I are in the same boat.

My reasoning and lifes journey has lead me to the same boat, if you will.

Like you, I believe in seeking truth so the journey isnt over until possibly my last breath before I go back home.

Ultimate spiritual evolution for the soul is to be back with Godhead and never incarnate again....

Are we on the same page still?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

AHHhhhh (I can't pull away....its TOO fascinating!). I'm watching the video, I'm at the very beginning, and its very catchy. I'll going to watch it!

And Morgan Freeman is quoting some VERY good points! That's whats been catching my attention.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by VirginMaryISGod

I just finished the video, and I'm thinking: WHOA!!!!! This video is (from all that I've experienced) IS LITERALLY (and should be considered): the bible of science!!!

I see the psychologists are really catching on about life itself! I just can't figure out why they couldn't pinpoint the exact two statements, I am about to share (I mean, THERE EXPLANATIONS ARE SOOOO CORRECT, EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE RIGHT ON!!!; from my experience in communicating with the Virgin Mary):

God = Nature

Nature is a living entity!

THE VIDEO WOULD OF BEEN PERFECT!!!! Were it to state that Nature is truly alive (God - The Creator). *I treat this as an opinion only* (but I wish I didn't have to disclaim this).

Think about it! The video (explanations) share all the signs of a theme: Nature! Maybe; did I just share the "answers to all answers!?!?!?" But.........that would make me all too cocky (a mister know-it-all).

Who knew a segment of Corporate Media can pinpoint "the Truth" right on! Now, I'm beginning to have second thoughts about corporate media

edit on 16-8-2012 by VirginMaryISGod because: Give credit where credit is due: Psychologists is now in plurl form instead of singular form!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Which video are you referring to? I want to understand your excitement, I didnt hear that while watching the videos.. Hmmmm.... Please share :-) thanks!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

The last post "Greatest I am" made; he included a video link - where you can click on it (a youtube video).

*Its scary because I can relate to the explanations of it all.

I think on the thread it's on page 4.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The first study on the video had to do with study children on how and when children come to believe a 'higher being' (God): *Naturally* it is true that children would come to believe (even at times of not being influenced) of a higher being and a belief system.

Second study: Objects taking on 'strange' qualities; "Essentialism". The "sense of sacred and evil and contaminate the material......is the most primal form of human spirituality."

That's been justified by our minds, *naturally*.

Third Study: The outer body experience (a fascinating experiment - and one I would like to elaborate on):

True, that I believe, instruments can create 'out of body experiences' by the "TBJ" being distorted. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW God (Nature) CAN distort our minds. Think of that instrument affecting the "TBJ" like 'the living God.' Think of that instrument (and its affects) LIKE its a power of God.......This is an example of how God CAN manipulate the mind (as well as the instrument), literally.

Forth Study: Interpret meaning from the signs and events that go around them.

HOW TRUE THIS STUDY IS. How to put this study to real life application can go TWO ways:

1. W/o God distorting the mind (see my note on the third study), one could be objectively interpret the meanings of signs of events to God....thus that person holds strong beliefs of that occasion.

2. GOD DISTORTS THE MIND and objectively (sounds confusing huh!), the one can interpret the meaning of signs of events to God....thus that person holds strong beliefs of that occasion.

Fifth Study: Other intelligent creatures on the planet: do they believe in God?

A true study on distinguishing the mind of an chimpanzee (an animal) and a human. Just imagine how God must do to distort the mind of a human; being the mind of a human is "more complex" than that of a chimpanzee.

Sixth Study: Age of which to interpret - events that happen are "signs."

I find this interesting of the age, considering its different than with the first study. Even at a young age, they *naturally* can possibly distinguish "signs" as being of something-else (supernatural).

The Last study: How the brain works.

BINGO!!!! Now to talk about this subject:

Scientifically brain scans continuously to show differences with minds of the, say, the "inactive one" and the "active one." Being that God can distort brains........think of the brain scans as a PERFECT EXAMPLE, of the pattern of when the brain is affected (EVEN when God does decide to distort minds).

ALL of the studies tie naturally (naturally equating to nature).

It's true though: not only can God distort the brain/mind of a person (say for communicating with a person) but God can even break physics, and "break barriers" of science itself.

I recommend this video if anyone wants to understand God in a scientific way. This is, to me, the best video as it can get on the science of life (and in relation to understanding the "powers" (NOT AUTHORITY but "superpowers") of God)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Oh wow, I love the way you explained everything and let your personality show... Lol.... Good writing.

Im definitately going to watch the video tomorrow, you sold me on it, for sure!

I knew at a early age there was " more". I felt it. I felt a strong prescence I attributed to energies and God kind of being the ultimate source for energy..... Not really describable.

I felt like I had lived before only I remembered being able to talk without words.... Via thought.

Chirstian dogma confused me though, although I did fall in love with Jesus. I wanted a husband just like him!

The more time went on I found myself asking questions that made men of God stay clear away from me, like I made them uncomfortable.

I could go on and on but I think some remember and some dont. Some are chastised by society while some arent. Each man walks a different path and journeys through lifes trials and tribulations only to find them self broken.

But.... Then they remember. 💛

I wonder... Where will I fit in? Haha!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Most that follow a religion do not really follow it. They only follow tradition and cultures based on old tribal ways.

Right. If people really really believed in that omnipotent being with the power to destroy them without even batting an eye, they would never get off their knees and stop worshiping him for a single second.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Good post!

The only reason why I know about God "distorting" the mind, is in due to experience.......Now, that I see your personality (a good thing!) I'll let you on a little secret (insight...from an insider), here we go!:

SOoooo.....have you heard about the miracle of Fatima, back in 1917...if not here is the link:

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's some insight to that event. It's true, that the apparitions and the events of Fatima (one which I will explain) are, in itself, a miracle. The apparitions of 'seers' seeing Mary, the "three secrets of Fatima," and then there was this:

The Miracle of the Sun (see link: en.wikipedia.org...) - the "sun was dancing"

SOoooooo......if knowing that God can distort the brain and mind (not to sound insensitive about the event) I want to give some insight about it and give you a taste of how God can sorta work "his powers":

I think at least 30K to 100K of people witnessed the sun, in Fatima, I think on October 13th of 1917....anyways, let me explain more; those witnesses of people claimed to have seen the "sun tremble," "the sun danced," "the sun at one moment surrounded with scarlet flame........another aurora in yellow and deep purple, seemed to be in an exceedingly swift and whirling movement, at times appearing to be loosened from the sky and to be approaching the earth, strongly radiating heat;" the claim of the silver sun enveloped in grey light ("gauzy"); "the sun disc did not remain immobile;" And other claims by these numerous amount of witnesses did happen in their eyes (the actually saw these things happen).

Here's the little secret (of mine to you)! It turns out, scientist couldn't identify that the Sun did anything of that sort (in fact, the physics behind it not possible in reality)......which what the scientist said was true! But here's the thing!!!! Now knowing that God CAN distort the mind of an individual, God ALSO CAN "distort" one AND IN THIS CASE...MANY PEOPLE'S perception and what they saw:

By God changing the physics behind how the brain works (using the chemicals of Serotonin, Dopamine, and Norepinephrine, etc.), GOD ACTUALLY "projected" the whole event (thus I should mention...this is the "true miracle of the event!") by using the brain as a method/medium of sharing the sun dancing.

By the explanation above, this is EXACTLY HOW GOD IS ABLE TO COMMUNICATE TO HUMANS; FOR HUMANS TO WITNESSES MIRACLES, APPARITIONS, LOCUTIONS, ILLUSIONS, ETC.!!!! (sorry for the capital letters.....I soo excited to share this, because I want you to have this insight, believing it or not). Here's the thing that gets tricky thought......how to tell reality from "illusion" (lets say.....as an example). This is where it gets juicer:

SOoooooo, did the witnesses of the Sun dancing actually see the the event unfold in reality, and in real time!!! OH YEA!!!!!! They sure DID! God is full of surprises (ya know!): God can distort the mind/create another dimensional reality that encompasses real time to "illusional" events (other dimensions in real time AS THE BRAIN CHANGES/ IS DISTORTED)!!!!! OH BOY OH BOY...one more thing: GOD IS SOOOooo CREATIVE....God can project events ONLY TO YOU, while your background of people would of never known whats going on (and claim THAT EVERYTHING - DURING YOUR TIME OF "PROJECTED EVENTS" - WAS NORMAL!!!!)

God...gosh, talk about God and "his powers"....its a subject itself!

Okay, I had to get that out of my system...I end my post.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Like you, I believe in seeking truth so the journey isnt over until possibly my last breath before I go back home.

Ultimate spiritual evolution for the soul is to be back with Godhead and never incarnate again....

We are except where you said reincarnate again.

I hold no such belief and that is driven by my finding the Godhead or analogically speaking, Jacob’s ladder. Although it was just a short finding, the transition is quite intense and the transfer of information is quick. Any time spent there educates quickly so I do not see why a soul would choose to return here and do not think it can. There is no need because all the information available is where the soul is.

I see our death as us just following our evolutionary path to the Godhead.
Like a tadpole, I recognized the frog I will become and cannot see wanting to be a tadpole again after my transition.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Haha! I get the same way, especially when throwing around ideas about God and hearing different view points other have. Its very inspiring...

I agree its possible God can have an effect on the mind, or maybe Gods creation which in turn, is a part of the whole, never the less.

Here is what I kept thinking when reading your posts.... :-)

Just go with it and see if I make any sense to you... Lol..... It makes sense to me.

We know subparticles exist. Even dust is alive!

We have an aura that surrounds us like a protectice shield and ...so does the Earth.

Sometimes the protection is weakened by one thing or another or outside forces, same goes for the earth.

Even an atom has a shield around it!!!

What IF when our protective shield is down or weakened, outside forces can manipulate the brain waves which in turn creates in and of itself.

Because our spirits merely transform from one form to another its possible in my mind that God being a non mover may not have anything to do with what influences the mind here on Earth as his creation is in motion influencing at will. The choice may be inconsequential whereas there is no influence at that exact time because its just a choice... Not important, BUT THE EFFECT can indeed be influenced, and most definitely matters! Some say, " choose wisely". Make sense so far? Hope so!!

I have a hard time thinking my will can be influenced unless I allow said energy to do so because my will is all I have while on this Planet. When my protective shield is weakened, say due to stress, then its possible my will is no longer effective against outside influences. God is such a powerful energy SOURCE that the influence of energies may possibly be seen through others will as their protective shield is that strong! That could be why certain few in some instances will see a strong sense of love from another dimension or the opposite, depending on said shield.

Living particles are seen by me through a microscope, however there is a veil so I have no idea what their truer purpose may be.

Im VERY familiar with the Lady of Fatima.... And speaking of....
www.shrineofsaintjude.net...

Our Lady of Fatima's Protective Shield

I can see God in the nature of all things, this is certain from where I stand and what I see and feel.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirginMaryISGod

It's true though: not only can God distort the brain/mind of a person (say for communicating with a person) but God can even break physics, and "break barriers" of science itself.

You were doing rather well till this bit.

God is nature, so to speak, yes. Nature cannot break it's own rules as it has no volition. It can only inadvertently react. It cannot choose to react. Can your heart decide to stop beating?
No. It is a part of nature and can only react.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Most that follow a religion do not really follow it. They only follow tradition and cultures based on old tribal ways.

Right. If people really really believed in that omnipotent being with the power to destroy them without even batting an eye, they would never get off their knees and stop worshiping him for a single second.

Exactly.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

SOoooooo, did the witnesses of the Sun dancing actually see the the event unfold in reality, and in real time!!! OH YEA!!!!!! They sure DID! God is full of surprises (ya know!): God can distort the mind/create another dimensional reality that encompasses real time to "illusional" events (other dimensions in real time AS THE BRAIN CHANGES/ IS DISTORTED)!!!!! OH BOY OH BOY...one more thing: GOD IS SOOOooo CREATIVE....God can project events ONLY TO YOU, while your background of people would of never known whats going on (and claim THAT EVERYTHING - DURING YOUR TIME OF "PROJECTED EVENTS" - WAS NORMAL!!!!)

Fantasy, miracles and magic are for fools.

Your whole post was hogwash.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

We are except where you said reincarnate again.

I hold no such belief and that is driven by my finding the Godhead or analogically speaking, Jacob’s ladder. Although it was just a short finding, the transition is quite intense and the transfer of information is quick. Any time spent there educates quickly so I do not see why a soul would choose to return here and do not think it can. There is no need because all the information available is where the soul is.

I see our death as us just following our evolutionary path to the Godhead.
Like a tadpole, I recognized the frog I will become and cannot see wanting to be a tadpole again after my transition.

Regards
DL

I had a really long reply that just vanished when my ipad died. Lol

I will try again.

When you said you were Gnostic, I assumed like most Gnostics you would believe in reincarnation. Oops. Sorry.

Its a rather ancient concept and goes back to the beginning of time.

Speaking of time, there is time for the spirit of the soul to evolve back to the Godhead via reincarnation becuase there is still time. Time within this Earthly realm where there is still good and evil to experience through. It matters to the whole, not just the individual we see our self as now within the veil that covers us here.

When time ends our spirit and soul will evolve accordingly whether its after death or after time.... Its the same thing because the Godhead does not create within a time frame as he is a non mover, non experiencer as time is an illusion within this earthly realm. Its a creation here that ends. The point of reference with time goes forward and backwards like a wave.

I understand the importance and law of reincarnation but Im not here to MAKE you see it. If you want to research it, there is plenty of information out there that may indeed blow your mind.

When you say " I found the Godhead" are you implying the experience of a nde or an obe? Please clarify so we are on the same page.

Experiences definitely mold and shape us. Reincarnation is therefore important!

Experiences also mold and shape us to form a belief and we each have and hold a belief.

My experience as a child within my memory bank and talking aloud to the SOURCE of all things reminded me at a young age that I had been here before and how excited I was to come. I knew that time was a short and quick wave tnat could not be seen only felt and experienced. Here on Earth time is had and its over quick! Lessons are learned from the blue print you set before yourself. There was a plan for this life and the ones prior. It makes the whole or breaks the whole with each choice we individually make or influence. Intent is crucial. Our love for another has to be seen as cosmic and effecting the outcome of not just self, but the entire system!

I will stop rambling.... For now. Lol

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Fantasy, miracles and magic are for fools.

Your whole post was hogwash.

Regards
DL

Your way of communicating is not pleasant at all.

You, the one who found the Godhead and knows all.... Are the fool for even believing you are an authority over anothers belief.

Fantasy creates.

Miracles heal.

Magic is based on perception.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

You were doing rather well till this bit.

God is nature, so to speak, yes. Nature cannot break it's own rules as it has no volition. It can only inadvertently react. It cannot choose to react. Can your heart decide to stop beating?
No. It is a part of nature and can only react.

Regards
DL

And you were doing well until you decided to type.

I cannot believe you are being so condescending in NATURE.

If you didnt know your heart could decide to just quit beating....
im dumbfounded. Lol

Nature is what you want to call it? So be it

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You began not badly either but now I agree. You are dumbfounded.
We are done. After your next insult of course --- that I will ignore.

Regards
DL
edit on 17-8-2012 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join