It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why propaganda machine failed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Some people come and tell us , "no WW3 , no blood shed , we should be happy"

I am really happy that there is no war. But how much do you know about the pressure on Iranian people ?

We knew that they are spreading their propaganda . There were rumors that it will be another 9/11. All the economic problems + this propaganda brought much pressure on us.

There was a killing in the while displaying dark knight movie.

And there propaganda machine was really working hard :

"Our assessment is that Hezbollah and Iran will both continue to maintain a heightened level of terrorist activity in operations in the near future," said Daniel Benjamin, the US State Department's counter-terrorism coordinator.

"We are increasingly concerned about Hezbollah's activities on a number of fronts, including its stepped up terrorist campaign around the world," he said.

"And we assess that Hezbollah could attack in Europe or elsewhere at any time with little or no warning," he said in a conference call with reporters to announce that Syria's oil firm Syrtol had been placed under sanctions.

The United States warned Friday that Syria's allies Iran and Hezbollah could be planning attacks in Europe

Writing in the Sunday Telegraph, Colonel Richard Williams and Lieutenant General Sir Graeme Lamb said a commando-style raid on a major London office complex could develop into '9/11 in slow motion', with police unable to stop terrorists murdering workers trapped in the building.

www.indiandefence.com...

www.metro.co.uk...

www.rawstory.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was checking ATS day and night to know if any new false flag was going to happen.

But now that Olympic has ended , I know that they have failed in imposing another war on us.

That is the simple formula to prevent false flags :

That is because False flags happen as the people buy the propaganda.

So , no one bought propaganda =====> No false flag happened.

I thank every member who prevented an unnecessary war.

regards.
mideast.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yay, we stopped a war by posting on the internetz.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
Some people come and tell us , "no WW3 , no blood shed , we should be happy"

I am really happy that there is no war. But how much do you know about the pressure on Iranian people ?

We knew that they are spreading their propaganda . There were rumors that it will be another 9/11. All the economic problems + this propaganda brought much pressure on us.

There was a killing in the while displaying dark knight movie.

And there propaganda machine was really working hard :

"Our assessment is that Hezbollah and Iran will both continue to maintain a heightened level of terrorist activity in operations in the near future," said Daniel Benjamin, the US State Department's counter-terrorism coordinator.

"We are increasingly concerned about Hezbollah's activities on a number of fronts, including its stepped up terrorist campaign around the world," he said.

"And we assess that Hezbollah could attack in Europe or elsewhere at any time with little or no warning," he said in a conference call with reporters to announce that Syria's oil firm Syrtol had been placed under sanctions.

The United States warned Friday that Syria's allies Iran and Hezbollah could be planning attacks in Europe

Writing in the Sunday Telegraph, Colonel Richard Williams and Lieutenant General Sir Graeme Lamb said a commando-style raid on a major London office complex could develop into '9/11 in slow motion', with police unable to stop terrorists murdering workers trapped in the building.

www.indiandefence.com...

www.metro.co.uk...

www.rawstory.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was checking ATS day and night to know if any new false flag was going to happen.

But now that Olympic has ended , I know that they have failed in imposing another war on us.

That is the simple formula to prevent false flags :

That is because False flags happen as the people buy the propaganda.

So , no one bought propaganda =====> No false flag happened.

I thank every member who prevented an unnecessary war.

regards.
mideast.

You genius!!!

Ok, so i get it... basically you can't lose?

Kinda like the banking systems

You're correct/ a winner even if you lose?

People are going to die, people don't die, because i made them aware, even tho what i rambled on about was wrong i'm still correct, LOVE IT perfect conspiracy, milk vulnerable people of reality, money, & there time FOREVARRRRRRR

I thank every member who prevented an unnecessary war

edit on 13-8-2012 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I am really happy that there is no war.
There is always war. Always has been. Always will be.

Those in power would not be seen as being powerful, if they did not continuously express their power.

I was checking ATS day and night to know if any new false flag [color=FFAEAB]was going to happen.
I sincerely hope that you didn't mean that the way that it sounds.
I hope you meant to say "had happened".

The ONLY thing that proves, is that those whom you listen to were wrong on the timing. The fact that nothing major occurred during the Olympics, does not mean that something won't happen tomorrow.

[color=FFCAA1]IF (and that is a very big [color=FFCAA1]IF [color=FFCAA1]) False Flags do occur as frequently as many people suspect/claim, then obviously the perpetrators of such events know that they need to be constantly improving their methods, and changing their timing.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

IF (and that is a very big IF ) False Flags do occur as frequently as many people suspect/claim, then obviously the perpetrators of such events know that they need to be constantly improving their methods, and changing their timing.

How can they change their methods ?

They have made movies , they predicted attacks from Iran , they have made games inducing people that there will be war and Iran will attack your home.

The fact is that they don't have better tools to make propaganda.

Or maybe you could tell me about the ways they could do better.

I hope you meant to say "had happened".

Not only what was going to happen , but also what had happened.

I mean , by analyzing propaganda , we can predict what is going to happen next.
edit on 13-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

You genius!!!

I am an ordinary human being from middle east trying to keep peace , just like other peace-keeper members.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Not only what was going to happen , but also what had happened.

I mean , by analyzing propaganda , we can predict what is going to happen next.
I can predict the outcome of next years Super Bowl, by analyzing the handful of peanuts I just threw on the ground, but that doesn't necessarily mean that my prediction will be accurate.

How can they change their methods ?

The fact is that they don't have better tools to make propaganda.
IF there is a 'they', and IF the accusations of previous false-flags are accurate, then how could they NOT change their methods? In order for any false-flag event to work out as planned, it has to believable.

Or maybe you could tell me about the ways they could do better.
Well, first off, they could convince the gullible that their propaganda machine has failed. Then after you believe they failed, 'BAM!!' there it is. Hit you when you least expect it.

edit on 8/13/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You genius!!!

I am an ordinary human being from middle east trying to keep peace , just like other peace-keeper members.

I to am one of those, but accusations based on made up lies that ignore all logic will course tensions not peace

Personally i think conspiracy's do more harm than anything except religion of course, No1 course of death and destruction right there, Conspiracy's create unnecessarily divides in people who are looking to pass blame, lonely people, mentally unstable people, bullied people, ethnic minority's, victimised people etc etc

The answer is not to spread lies and fill that person with hate, hate only breeds more hate, its to present them with a path to fix themselves and to rise above it, and when that day comes i can promise you you'll feel a better more connected stronger person than you would to simply find and kill someone you feel is to blame, but it requires far more strength to do that

If you're truly are a peace loving person, let time do its job, a plant never seeds and flowers right away,

The TRUTH ALWAYS comes out in the end no matter how well you hide it,

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Did Hezbollah ever carry out terrorism outside of Israel, that was not directed towards Israel? It would have been rather fishy if, of a sudden anonymous people would have placed random bombs in Europe, when Hezbollah so far targeted Israelis abroad (Munich) but predominantly in Israel. What you read was just rethoric to get Europeans to see his point of few, to make them feel like "oh no, we might get bombed too".

That he was hinting that something around the olympics might blow up is just guesswork.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Killing will not solve the problems.

The system must be repaired.

I don't hate anyone. I hate false actions.

I hate greed.
I hate manipulation.
I hate oppression.

What I am trying to do is this.

The TRUTH ALWAYS comes out in the end no matter how well you hide it

I believe that we are mostly ordinary people here on ATS. We are free discussing the subjects.

But there are few people in power who take the benefits of war and destruction.

IMO , hating bad actions will let me remember and helps me to avoid it.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You genius!!!

So are most of ATSers. You should be advocating the same on any Iranian/ME website/forums. You see its not you or people like you in the West. It takes two to tango. There are two sides to a coin. Ever wondered and bothered looking at the entire ME conflicts before WWI? How far does your history go back in time where there has been constant struggle of power and supremacy based in the name of religion? Only way to eradicate is to remove the ideaology that escalates into regional power struggle and conflicts from the religious doctrines.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

You genius!!!

So are most of ATSers. You should be advocating the same on any Iranian/ME website/forums. You see its not you or people like you in the West. It takes two to tango. There are two sides to a coin. Ever wondered and bothered looking at the entire ME conflicts before WWI? How far does your history go back in time where there has been constant struggle of power and supremacy based in the name of religion? Only way to eradicate is to remove the ideaology that escalates into regional power struggle and conflicts from the religious doctrines.

There , lies the point that every ordinary human being may make mistake.

But , relying on god sent trustee will let every one be sure that he can bring justice.

That is where we are moving toward. That is where our theocratic state should achieve. Otherwise , it will be another form of thirstiness for power.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Yep. We all owe Al Gore huge thanks for inventing it.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical

Originally posted by khimbar

Yep. We all owe Al Gore huge thanks for inventing it.

But he didn't invent it on his own. Obama did that.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It failed because of Internet. Also, another reason for it's failure is because many people don't want to go to war.

new topics

top topics

join