It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not one apology. Just more BS.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well got a headache while the Olympics were on.. and my kid had diarrhea all weekend. Does that count for the possible biological attack? DaveSpanners lives in London and was more cranky and snarky than usual in chat.. I mean, that COULD point to a possible psyop or mind control ray... or bioattack.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
VVV... I got drunk one night and predicted that that one girl would win the gymnastics overall competition - as I was sitting around with friends at home - and then she got eliminated...

So for that I am sorry.

Other than that... Good to see you dude!!!

~Heff

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The problem with the world in general and we see it here at ATS is that we spend a lot of time proving someone wrong. Trying to prove someone wrong and then trying to get them to admit they are wrong. Sorry but that's wrong.
There's little collaboration anymore. Just people with stances and defending them as vociferously as they attack another stance. Sad really.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
The problem with the world in general and we see it here at ATS is that we spend a lot of time proving someone wrong. Trying to prove someone wrong and then trying to get them to admit they are wrong. Sorry but that's wrong.
There's little collaboration anymore. Just people with stances and defending them as vociferously as they attack another stance. Sad really.

Geez.. how much they payin' ya, ya shill? Ya work for the govt? Agent for the CIA on this CIA board? Well, if you disagree with me you gotta be one of these things.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I totally agree with you... then again I read, in another thread, about your cache of stuff you have stored away for the apocalypse - so I'm keeping on your good side in case I get hungry.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I totally agree with you... then again I read, in another thread, about your cache of stuff you have stored away for the apocalypse - so I'm keeping on your good side in case I get hungry.

Cool.. I always wanted a harem of hot male yes men. I will stock canned tactical Bacon JUST for you.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Cool.. I always wanted a harem of hot male yes men. I will stock canned tactical Bacon JUST for you.

Your intel isn't up to date......ribs.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Your intel isn't up to date......ribs.

LOL! I guess I better cancel the 5 pallet order of tactical bacon... dammit.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

LOL! I guess I better cancel the 5 pallet order of tactical bacon... dammit.

Well, that might work in Yemen, Libya, Egypt, etc. I think you might get called on that in Detroit though.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dangling bacon in my face like some carrot on a string until 'Trep shows up n stuff....

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
LMAO!! Youre both nuts.

okay, ribs, bacon... and liquor. You men are sure high maintenance.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I would like to nominate you for an applause.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
An apology is not necessary. A formal reconsideration of the former beliefs expressed might be considered necessary. I was one of those who believed I had reason to suspect that 'something' might happen during the Olympics - there were so many things dropped into popular media which seemed suggestive to the conspiracy-oriented mind, that it became impossible to believe that there was no risk of some sort of false flag.

There was no false flag - and I am very glad about that. Every day during the games I had a sense of trepidation, and a pre-emptive anger against the PTB, because of the very possibility that they would cause death and mayhem amidst a positive and collectively inspiring set of events.

I was extremely happy that nothing happened.

But I will not apologise for speculating, and worrying, and sharing concerns with other enquiring minds. We've seen enough evidence of actual false flags in this world to know that such things can and do happen. If there was any conspiracy by TPTB in the lead-up to the games, it was to cause (by planting falsely suggestive material in popular media) the conspiracy community to make itself look foolish, to become 'the boy who cried wolf' in the eyes of the world at large.

Let's not forget - that the end of that tale, is where the wolf actually comes and devours those who refused to heed the warnings. Just because we were wrong on this one, doesn't mean we should stop paying attention. And there is no need for an apology - we might well be keeping the wolf from the door by keeping people alert.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Let's not forget - that the end of that tale, is where the wolf actually comes and devours those who refused to heed the warnings. Just because we were wrong on this one, doesn't mean we should stop paying attention. And there is no need for an apology - we might well be keeping the wolf from the door by keeping people alert.

Truer words ever spoken.
As we wake up more to what is going on in the world we seem to be more aware that the wool is getting pulled over our eyes and we are beginning to shout it out to the world powers. Regardless of whether a false flag attack was planned or not, the people are realising what the governments are doing, and calling them out on it more frequently. At the end of the day if we have the governments worried, and their attacks on us are going to ground as a result, then that's a good thing, because they should fear us, not the other way around.

Cheers for giving me an angle I had not previously considered.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Before reading any prediction/prophesy thread one must always make sure they have been properly innoculated with a huge grain of salt.

Over the years I've simply stopped posting to many of those threads (booster shots of salt to toughen your resolve and mind your manners). I just shake my head and try to gain a glimmer of insight into the Human need for danger and yes, even some entertainment.

When they don't come true (yet to read one that did), I don't expect an apology, that would be like asking a penguin to fly...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Maybe Iran never threatened to attack London?

Maybe the Israelis lied?

Maybe most people on this site need some meds?

Maybe most the countries including USA and China have already agreed on a One World Government takeover and everything we see as conspiracy was put there to make us look the wrong direction?

Maybe the best thing that will ever come out of ATS is, MAYBE...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
They won't apologize. Saying "We prevented it though" is just a cheap get-out excuse for their failures. They revel in their delusions. I suggest they go out more and do something else because they spend far too much time looking into meaningless things that aren't based on fact. I'm all for theories and possibilities but those who insist something will happen at such and such time, or such and such date are wrong 99.9% of the time. It's a wonder they aren't banned for continually failing and getting things wrong all the time. It would spare us logical individuals the headaches that we get for reading such rubbish.

I think the only one I've seen that had some merit was the guy that possibly predicted the cinema shootings. But even that could've just been a guess that hit the mark coincidentally.
edit on 14-8-2012 by JasonT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
So this timeline is where a false flag didn't happen.

Maybe you wouldn't be so smug if you were on the timeline where it did.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
The one that leaves me totally in awe of their obvious delusion is "Yes, because we posted all these symbols and signs, it became well known, so we prevented it" I mean really, WTF.

Just admit you were wrong, nothing happened, and I am for one am happy it went off without a hitch. Since the beginning of these ridiculous theories regarding the Olympics, I have maintained, and tried to convince some, that nothing will happen. I even said, that in the unlikely case that I might be wrong, I will apologize. Yet, I don't have too, because nothing happened.

What I find absurd is that people should apoligize when no false flag attack happened. You should be sooo thankful that there are many people out there, trying to prevent the next false flag by spreading information about it! But instead, you choose to be annoyed. Because you see lots of conspiracy threads about it - on a conspiracy message board (yes, I know ATS is a debunker/disinfo site but still). Imagine that...

If you want to call people failures, go ahead if you want to try and feel superior. But the truth is that you are not.

Let me take this opportunity to salute every single aware person out there for stepping forward and bringing out your information. Never, ever, let the fear of ridicule stop you from spreading your message. It may save a lot of people and you will never even know it.

People like you change the world.

Thank you.

edit on 14-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimitiveWorld

Pssst. He's probably trollin. Mean mean ol VVV... he does that. He has these swinger shoes that control his mind. Dont hate, he cant help it.

dont kill me VVV....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join