It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Open' Call For Ideas On Future Debates?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Nobody is making you feel unwanted. Stop making things up. Anyone who is a member for longer than six months can join.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
reply to post by Domo1

Nobody is making you feel unwanted. Stop making things up. Anyone who is a member for longer than six months can join.

Thanks. Wans't sure on the requirements.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I've been out of the loop for a period of time and am still re-upping on all the policy changes. And this particular forum is something for those above my paygrade ( so to speak ) to respond to - But I do feel safe to interject here that anytime you have a question like this you can feel free to use the "complain"feature, located under "my tools" or simply U2U a staff member!

Contrary to some speculation - the vast majority of staff here are more than happy to answer questions or to find out of the answer if they do not, themselves, know it off hand! This forum is appropriate as well. Just letting you know that there are lots of ways to get info on ATS - and we'd pretty darned proud of that!

Hope that helps,

Hefficide
ATS Moderator
edit on 8/13/12 by Hefficide because: typos R us

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
reply to post by Domo1

Please do tell me what I've been making up. My feelings? Are you a psychic?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I would love to see some debates on some real issues out there. I would also like to be in one, I just never know when I will have the free time. Maybe when I retire, if that ever happens

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
One of the reasons that there is a limitation on who can post in that forum is that no one other than the two debaters and the host can post to a thread while the debate is ongoing, and if anyone could, it is highly unlikely that people would come across a post that they agree or disagree with, and then go off an check the rules -- they'd just interject themselves into the debate by posting in the thread.

By receiving "Fighter" status, it's assumed that the member has read and agreed to the rules of the forum.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The point has been made

As this is a complaint, it is best suited in the complaints forum

Please feel free to file a complaint

Closing

Semper

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Domo. Domo. Domo ... no need to get your panties all up in a bunch over something so trivial and easily resolved as this ... had you just posted a Complaint/Suggestion all would likely be quite well and right in your world at this time.

As others have mentioned, the Debates forum is a more tightly structured venue for what would otherwise seem Obvious reasons .... we can't just have any willy nilly silly interrupting a Structured Debate as it is ongoing - hence the needs for access, additional rules and guidelines.

Did your coffeemaker break ... or something?

edit on 8/13/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join