It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classic UFOs FIles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
BBS Files

These files from the legendary KeeleyNet BBS and the 'UFO Chronicles' distribution list are documents of the UFO community, posted long ago on a pre-Internet bulletin boards, FIDOnet and Usenet by hard-core UFO believers. The UFO Chronicles are provided courtesy of C. Demetrius Morgan.

As for me, they have a special place in my heart. These were the first things about UFOs that I had ever come across on the internet, way back in the early 1990s.

I had read one or two books before, but these files were the eye-opener for me. I didn't know this kind of information had existed, reading books like Chariots Of The Gods and a couple of others.

So I recommend for those who haven't perused this kind of information, and for those familiar with this information, who knows, you might find something in there you haven't come across before.

theology101.org...
edit on 12-8-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Thanks. Lot of topics covered there and there were a lot more serious researchers posting. Anyone searching those files might be surprised at some of the names that come up. Bumpity.

edit on 12-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the hookup, man. A ton of stuff in there, but this one is particularly helpful, I believe:

Serious UFO Literature

This list is a quick guide to the best of the wide range of UFO books. The literature varies from naive believers to fanatic debunkers. This list, however, features the people in the middle: the UFO researchers. They believe genuine UFOs are a mystery needing a solution. Unlike UFO researchers, the naive believers and debunkers think alike since they both believe the mystery is solved. Naive believers "know" genuine UFOs are flying saucers piloted by space beings. Debunkers "know" it is all just psychology or perhaps some as yet undiscovered physical phenomenon. However, when mainstream scholars and scientists finally accept the challenge of the UFO mystery (which they haven't for 40 years now), the naive believers will probably be closer to the truth than the debunkers.

To anyone who is interested in learning the facts about the UFO phenomenon, I would also recommend reading any or all of these free online books

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Excellent link, EvilSadamClone- thankyou. Much data there for the true UFO researcher.

Also, thanks for pointing that one out, Orkojoker. Already annoyed my girlfriend by ordering several books from that list!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Wow thanks for the link , bookmarked for later perusal

new topics

top topics

join