It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coolest Dream Ever!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The subject matter of the dream I had 2 nights ago was scary as all be all, but I dreamed in an entirely new way that I have never experienced before- which is what made it the coolest ever!

In the dream I started out as a police detective tracking a serial killer who had kidnapped a new victim. I was seeing and experiencing everything from the police detectives body and mind. Then I jumped bodies and was seeing and experiencing everything from the victims perspective, then from the perspective of another officer working the case, then from the body of a witness. Next it was from the serial killer that I saw and experienced everything, and then finally I was the original detective again!

The entire dream was completely realistic and everything was in vivid color. While I was the killer I saw myself in the mirror and looked a lot like Ralph Fiennes. As victim I was a young girl with long blond hair. As detective I was an older man- near retirement age would be my best guess- wearing a dark navy suit with blue and red striped tie. As the witness I was a young black woman in some sort of work uniform with khaki colored pants and a burgandy colored shirt., and as the other officer working the case I was a young man in my late 20s to early 30s with light brown hair and a mustache.

As I was each character in the dream I had completely different emotions and thought processes. However I stayed completely aware that the entire thing was simply a dream that I was having while safe at home in bed. It's got to be the strangest dream I've ever had in my life!

Before anyone asks- no, I did not watch any police shows before bed. I'm not into them, and I usually go watch something else in another room when my husband watches that kind of stuff. And yes, we got the killer.

This was a unique dream experience for me. I have never before had a dream which I experienced from so many different perspectives. I thought it was cool and that I would share it with you. Figured some of you might have some interesting perspectives on it.

Anyhow, thanks for taking the time to share this with me!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Translation.

You are missing your calling. You were meant to be a Criminal Profiler.

Join your local police academy and get started. You're going places.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Thanks, but no thanks! I would then be referred to by my entire family as "The goat smellin' MAN".

Any "police-y" type job is kind of frowned on around here!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Cool dream and yet I see a message in it from a higher aspect. I have thought all along we are all connected and some say we are all one on some level. This illustrates what it would be like from a higher self level looking at our differing roles we have while here, the good and the bad, yet taking each of the roles seriously.

Sometime ago I was hit with a "knowing" that this life is just a game or act we play out without knowing the rules while here and no matter the crap that hits me, on another level I just observe and absorb the many experiences along the way dispassionately like you did from the dream state. A fine lesson you had last night.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
That is uber-cool! I'm jealous. It would make a great movie or book if the gimmick could be demonstrated. If ATS has another short story contest it would fit into, you should give it a shot.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thank you, oh honorable GUT!

It really was the coolest dream. To be able to experience from so many perspectives was phenomenal. It was a very unique experience for me.

top topics

join