It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

closing ceremonies of the olympics

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Can I just say.. Well done to all conspiracy theorists. You have saved thousands of lives. With the amount of theories flying around about the olympics, all the research, all the ideas, could they really afford for anything to happen? Imagine if there was this much chatter prior to 911... Would it have still happened? If it wasnt for ATS and the many other sites spreading ideas and info, then this olympics could have ended up a totally different story. Well done all.
edit on 13-8-2012 by djyorkie because: spelling mistake

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It was one of the best shows I've ever seen. Well, there was no ship landing in the stadium but hey, that was because the ship was probably in the infrared spectrum, and you need special equipment to see it.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Well, that is interesting. I was one who thought that something was going to happen at the Olympic games, and now that nothing has, I think I learned something. I wonder if December 2012 will be any less eventful? It is very interesting that the last decade has been full of major events, and now the year 2012 is rather uneventful in comparison.

OK since you are one of those very rare folks who admits to have made a mistake as opposed to modifying the conspiracy to suit the outcome, can I ask you something:

What was is it that was said, written etc that convinced you "something was going to happen"

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

I'm not the poster you're asking but despite the motifs used in conspiracy theorist that pertain to sudden 'revelations', the opening of eyes and moments of realisation, I really think it's the weight of accumulated evidence over time that generally tips the balance for most. A snippet here, a snippet there, here something else elsewhere and from there. From there, it's a case of 'joining the dots' or triangulating with several pieces of data.

You have enough little pieces of evidence and you can practically see anything in anything.

This isn't specific to conspiracy theorists. A similar pattern works for a lot of things: suspicious spouse suspecting an affair, identifying 'peculiar' neighbours &c.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Dear everyone here on this forum,
I am a Truth-seeker and also a 'spiritual-seeker' (and still quite a 'newbie', a beginner-learner), from Indonesia.

I just actually posted this on another 2012/Ascension/Disclosure and Lightworkers forums. so here I'll repeat the same thing again:

perhaps most people here don't understand fully, don't they?....

what if I just can't stand anymore and getting so sick and tired living in this 'limited' physical body,
and trapped constantly always EVERY freaking day by all these stupid, mundane, banal, dry, shallow and even dirty man-made 's rules, policies,
and trapped in "Law-and-Order, all-about-Money-and-status" kind of world!

....all while your Imaginations' world/universe are often TEN thousand times far more vivid and lively than this cheap-dirt "real-world"!..
what I'm feeling at my lowest day, often, is to quickly just shed this physical human's body, and find out what REALLY is after we die!

so yes, I'm honestly also getting very tired, and goddamn sick of all these 'false' predictions/prophecies etc etc,..
but all only to even make me more sick of the HUMAN BEINGS who keep putting out all these "oh-so-great" fantasy, only to later on turns out it's just another dirty, or over-exaggerated fantasy for -I don't know- often their human's shallow, cheap & mundane personal motives eg: money, status, popularity, recognition.

god, I swear I hate this world (or reality/real-world) and creatures called human beings even more,...seriously!
#misanthrope

so what IS the Truth, now??....

-from Indonesia~
~Niki~

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Really enjoyed both the opening & closing ceremony's well done to all the organisers & performers

Thought there was a few odd symbology in places such as the phoenix rising from the Olympic flame/cauldron the cauldron was an amazing design ...great idea, but yeah some odd things here & there, which puzzles me

What is rising from the ashes? Olympic flame? the games? Great Britain? mankind? what? i don't get it at all... i thought John Lennon's Imagine was perfect for the setting, and what better place to get a message/song of peace out to the world with the billions all over the planet tuned in, for god know we need it right now, a great message to spread and infect peoples minds

Perhaps this was a bit of subconscious trickery involved here because i woke up this morning and its literally the only thing i can remember from the closing ceremony i woke up humming it out the window, Great show London

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join