It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians.....are one of the "witnesses" of Revelations posting on ATS right now?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
No

The Two Witnesses have always been The Law and The Prophets..

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
I came across this on a thread here a while ago.

A certain user "Helper 39" makes this claim...

I believe that I am one of the witnesses spoken of in Revelation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what do you think?
Do Christians on ATS confirm this? or do they deny this?

According to your knowledge..... Is he one of the 2 witnesses.... or is he a false prophet?

Whatever you think...I would like to hear this from you.

Warm regards.

edit on 12-8-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

Where is his location? The Bible says the two witnesses will be in Jerusalem and the whole world will see them at one time. Not all people in the world are on ATS.

I think this way though, and maybe I could be wrong so please bear with me. The two witnesses I believe are Judaism and Christianity because both witness and testify of the same God. If you don't agree with that one, it is ok if you think of them as two men. But maybe those two men each represent Judaism and Christianity?

Those two witnesses are also found in the book of Zechariah

4:11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? 12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? 13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

So what do you think?

Deny. There is some truth in some of his writings, but his theology is way off.
edit on 12-8-2012 by truejew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Itisnowagain

If he knows himself - then he is.

Do YOU believe he is one of the witnesses of revelations???

Its a simple question. Yes or No?

Please give me a straight answer.

Thank you.

No.
Second line.

Oh, sorry. You were asking other poster.

This Christians says no.
edit on 8/12/2012 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

The two witnesses are two of God's prophets who are seen in a vision by John of Patmos, who appear during the Second woe in the Book of Revelation 11:1-14.

John is told that the court of God's temple would be trampled on by the nations for 42 months. During that period for 1,260 days (or 42 months, or 3½ years), two witnesses would be granted authority to prophesy. They are described as two olive trees and two lampstands who stand before the Lord of the earth. They are able to devour their enemies with fire that flows out of their mouths. They also have power over the sky and waters, and are able to strike the earth with plague. After their testimony, the Beast overcomes the two witnesses and kills them. For three and a half days, the people of the earth celebrate the death of the two witnesses who have tormented them for three and a half years. Then God resurrects the two witnesses. This strikes fear on everyone witnessing their revival and the two witnesses ascend to heaven. In the next hour, a great earthquake occurs and kills 7000 people, destroying a tenth of the city.[1]

no
also as i've pointed out the person in question has abandoned the way
and is ironically as deluded as ben creme and his MK-Maitreya cult
edit on 12-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

does he have videos of him demonstrating
Gokya-no-Jutsu?

They are able to devour their enemies with fire that flows out of their mouths
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by adjensen

does he have videos of him demonstrating
Gokya-no-Jutsu?

They are able to devour their enemies with fire that flows out of their mouths
en.wikipedia.org...

Is that a form of Korean martial arts? That would make a pretty awesome 3D movie.

ETA :Just typed that in and came up with a video of a cartoon....lol I am too old for these Japanese cartoons. Now your post makes sense.

edit on 8/12/2012 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/12/2012 by WarminIndy because: trying to embed videos, epic fail on my part.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I came across this on a thread here a while ago.

A certain user "Helper 39" makes this claim...

I believe that I am one of the witnesses spoken of in Revelation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what do you think?

According to your knowledge..... Is he one of the 2 witnesses.... or is he a false prophet?

Whatever you think...I would like to hear this from you.

Warm regards.

Dude, do a Google search, there are hundreds of people claiming to be one of the two witnesses.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
I thought that the two witnesses came post rapture? Or at least during the reign of the Antichrist. Also I thought that they were going to be preaching at the wailing wall in.. Jerusalem/Bethlehem I think?

Yes, they appear after the harpazo of the bride.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by TechUnique
I thought that the two witnesses came post rapture? Or at least during the reign of the Antichrist. Also I thought that they were going to be preaching at the wailing wall in.. Jerusalem/Bethlehem I think?

Yes, they appear after the harpazo of the bride.

I told the person "good news, you'll only be dead three and half days anyway". The people always saying they are the witnesses never seem to catch on to their own mortality and never seem to read that verse that points out they will be killed in front of the whole world on the street in Jerusalem. Sometimes people get so caught up in their own bubble they forget to apply everything regarding them. I think they like the ego boost or something.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
No, I don't believe he is one of the "two witnesses", for two reasons.

a) I believe it's much too early to expect the "two witnesses". The two witnesses speak against the kingdom of the Beast, and we haven't got the kingdom of the Beast yet. As I argued in another thread, I think we need to go through the events of Revelation ch6 first.

b) I argued in my own thread on the "Witnesses" that they represent the double witnessing function of the church as a whole- against persecution, like Moses, and against idolatry, like Elijah.

edit on 12-8-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
It is thought that at least one of the witness would be Enoch, with the 2nd being Elijah.

in the description it states that they are people to have never experienced death, both Elijah and Enoch where taken to heaven by God directly never dying on earth.

The bible also makes it clear these two will be easy to spot, they will have powers granted to them by God.

I suppose it is possible they are alive on earth as people now, depending on your view of the bible and Interpretations of Revelations.

Enoch and Elijah were both taken away in the Chariots of Fire, so when they leave their lifes will be greatly extended.

Those taking these two are the gods of Anu theme, and their long lives.

Enoch and Elijah's are likely the father of great nations due to their offspring.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I want helper39 to know that he is loved and he should pray for GOD's wisdom.
It's hard to know if he is really going through this or if he is someone with an agenda or possibly someone being paid.Either way i for one have love for him/her and know that this too shall pass.

I have read many of his writings and if true i can say that we share similar lives in that i have suffered from addiction to meth but that is behind me now 8 yrs or so.Stay strong brother and know that the clock is ticking.Help those you can and JUST LOVE FORGIVE and seek FORGIVENESS.It will serve you well.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Who are the witnesses of Revelation. According to Revelation we are told this.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

So who are the two olive trees? That is answered in the book of Zechariah.

Zechariah 3

8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.

Zechariah 4.
2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.

Zechariah 5
1 And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.
2 In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;
3 And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.
4 Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?
5 And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the LORD of all the earth.
6 The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.
7 And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.
8 Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country.
9 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying'
10 Take of them of the captivity, even of Heldai, of Tobijah, and of Jedaiah, which are come from Babylon, and come thou the same day, and go into the house of Josiah the son of Zephaniah;
11 Then take silver and gold, and make crowns, and set them upon the head of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest;
12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:
13 Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
14 And the crowns shall be to Helem, and to Tobijah, and to Jedaiah, and to Hen the son of Zephaniah, for a memorial in the temple of the LORD.
15 And they that are far off shall come and build in the temple of the LORD, and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God.

The witnesses are the 2 persons who rebuilt the temple of the Lord. Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest is one. And the other is the person who rebuilds the temple again.

And he is a horseman. The black horseman of Revelation maybe? The witnesses are horsemen. The white and the black? It would make sense the rebuilder of the temple had to do it over the bodies of millions of Muslims.

edit on 12-8-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Too many people claim to be this or that, and those I have met were all unbalanced. Me, I'm just Laz, and not the Laz from Bethany, either...

This person is a Witness like that lady who is sometimes on ATS, and who claims to be God's other wife, Satan in the flesh, or somesuch...

My answer: no.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
Should have proof of that shortly -- assuming that the blog in his signature is his (and it appears to be, same "I am one of the witnesses" claim in there,) he's claiming that there will be a disruption in the closing Olympic ceremony:

Staged UFO / Alien Invasion At The 2012 London Olympics Closing Ceremony On August 12 – 8/12

One can judge a prophet by the accuracy of his predictions, I suppose.

There was a shortage of UFOs and alien invaders at the closing ceremony, so we have one failed prophet here.

Not one of the two witnesses, that can be stated concretely now.

Though, in the distance, I believe I can hear the "excuse machine" revving up.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Should have proof of that shortly -- assuming that the blog in his signature is his (and it appears to be, same "I am one of the witnesses" claim in there,) he's claiming that there will be a disruption in the closing Olympic ceremony:

Staged UFO / Alien Invasion At The 2012 London Olympics Closing Ceremony On August 12 – 8/12

There was a shortage of UFOs and alien invaders at the closing ceremony, so we have one failed prophet here.

Correct. A prophet must be correct 100% or else be false. In his UFO prophecy, he says that it might happen. I would also think a prophet would also be more sure.

As I also said earlier, his theology is way off.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
No he is not the Witness.

I have 'met' one of the Witnesses and unless this bloke is the ruler/priest of his country, then no.

Also these witnesses have actually witnessed the events of Jesus and since. They will have first hand experience of history, not from books.

Admiral Bryd may well have met one.
They are not Elijah nor Moses or any others, and they haven't died.
They have awesome psychic powers, literally they will be able to stop bullets and speak fire.

So no, he can not be.

For the eschatologists;
Olive trees give olive oil, and these countries, where the two witnesses come from, are Following the way of Love (this is from the Bible) and the Way of Jesus. SO therefore they are Churches-neat eh?! They are the two olive trees.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

"The Branch" is a Messianic title.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Lol! Just like there are still folks posting on the John Titor thread?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join