It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps And Guillotines Exposed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Doesnt mean its not true, and if it was put in films, in an army setting, its even worse, for the media is more truth than fiction.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Doesnt mean its not true, and if it was put in films, in an army setting, its even worse, for the media is more truth than fiction.

I didnt say it wasn't true if you check my post.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

ETA: oh yeah, he also mentioned the dirty nuke weapons we used during that war long before it was finally acknowledged that we did in fact use "dirty" nuke weaponry during that war. (1st gulf war). SO needless to say I trust what he has to say.

I, in turn, would like to trust what you write here. Do you have a source that definitively states we utilized dirty nukes during the 1st gulf war?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

I wish I had a source off hand but I don't. I'm sure it's been discussed here on ATS before, when I have some extra time I'll search. But my neighbor and many others attribute "gulf war syndrome" to the use of these dirty weapons.

ETA: rense.com... - I'm not sure how credible of a source this one is but a simple google search provided this link.
edit on 12-8-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

www.ccnr.org...

www.gulflink.osd.mil...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Thanks. I am sure a lot of vets attribute gulf war syndrome to a lot of different causes. So, fact is, the extraordinary claim of the use of dirty nukes has no substantive evidence to demonstrate its validity (as of yet). I appreciate the response and look forward to your retraction until such time you can substantiate the claim.

ETA: I see you utilized rense. As to his validity as a source, I will let you make up your own mind.

Making a bullet or projectile from depleted uranium is NOT the same as a dirty nuke, you do understand that?
edit on 12-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality

Originally posted by getreadyalready
This subject is the bane of real conspiracy theory along with chemtrails.

Like reptilians and unicorns, or what are you on about?

Please elaborate on how they "don't exist"?

And certainly don't forget to inform me of how chemtrails and FEMA are NOT plausible! What does plausible mean to you, and can you give an example of some plausible conspiracies?

Thanks!

Real Conspiracies. Plausible conspiracies. Things that have a plausible motive, and enough facts to make forming a hypothesis a reality instead of just wild speculation.

RisingAgainst: Did WIlliam Greer shoot Kennedy?

Outrageous Crimes and Injustices--all admitted true!

RFID technology

14,000 mph Underground mass transit system

Some might not be true, but they have motivations and research and plausibility. There are plenty of conspiracies out there that are proven true, and some that are highly plausible, and some that are highly unlikely yet interesting, and then at the end of that long, long scale you have stuff like this thread.

When people ridicule conspiracy theorists, threads like this just make it far too easy for them, and then they discount real, fact-based research and admitted atrocities.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I provided a few links for you to look at and I'm sure you know how to use the Google search function,

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Deplete uranium weapons are a huge problem world wide, and its crossed over to the world wide scrap metals. I've read posts online that suggest they put nuclear waste into our pavement and signs even. What they are doing is beyond evil. All out nuclear war and destruction against the human race. But we can overcome this world nonetheless.

Its a thoughtscape and we need to have positive thoughts, visions,goals and take care of our body, detox, take iodide and vitamin C, and speak up. Speak up to them. Talk to them. Talk about a better world, talk about eco farms, and the aquaponics that grows 1 million pound on 3 acres and 10 000 fish. Talk about real solutions that would end slavery, and end poverty. Tell them you don't support anything do, and that they're so distorted its unbelievable.

They believe in somethign like this: they're set apart, we're all devils, of the world. For we "belive their lies", we should know better. That they are karma free for giving bad orders, only those who carry them out have karma. They think they're off the hook and its all us doing this.

They're not off any hooks, and we need to be assertive and speak up and show our intelligence and goodness to them that we want a really good world. Freedom and Equality. Engage their conscience.

We need to be assertive before it gets to the aggressive, fema and any other stage.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well thank crickey I'm Canadian.

Prove they "DONT EXIST"!? I say Prove they do exist, on American soil, for the purpose of imprisoning and killing Americans..Minus youtube vids with robot speakers, or crappy satellite imagery.

Hey prison camp believers, any camps in Canada? Particularly B.C.? If so, let me know. I will gladly travel to the spot, and take pics. etc, and so forth.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Yes, I edited my post once I saw your links. I do not consider rense to be a reliable source. a projectile made from depleted uranium does not constitute a dirty nuke. Can I expect the retraction soon?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I found this one to be a little more current and wouldn't put this past " The wicked " people running things on this planet. Not for one minute.

Link to Bill.
edit on 12-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

I wish I had a source off hand but I don't. I'm sure it's been discussed here on ATS before, when I have some extra time I'll search. But my neighbor and many others attribute "gulf war syndrome" to the use of these dirty weapons.

ETA: rense.com... - I'm not sure how credible of a source this one is but a simple google search provided this link.

www.ccnr.org...

www.gulflink.osd.mil...

There are plenty of possible causes to the Gulf War Syndrome. "Dirty nukes" isn't one of them, but handling depleted uranium weapons is definitely plausible. I think it is more likely caused by the loads of vaccinations and preventive and prophylactic medicines they were taking in the heat of battle. I have a friend that was commanding a tank on the front lines. He says they were handed dozens of pills in little packets, it was dark, they couldn't read the directions, and the medic's only instructions were, "the enemy may or may not be using biological or chemical weapons, you don't have to take these if you don't want to." So, of course the majority of the men took them. He saved the packets, and when he got out of that battle and to a place and time that he could read the packets, many of them were supposed to have been given over a 6 week period, ramped up, not taken all at once, some were not supposed to have been taken in conjunction with others, etc. That guy was a very smart guy prior to the war, and a complete dingbat afterwards, and he blames it on that night and those pills. He says he ever felt the same after that day.

Of course, some of it might be mental too, because that night the were facing 100s of enemy tanks, and after one particular A-10 run, he says he thought his scope was broken, because the enemy was completely missing. As they drove through the carnage he says there wasn't anything larger than a basketball where once there had been hundreds of tanks! Maybe it was the pills, maybe the weapons, maybe the psychological shock. Who knows?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

Prove they "DONT EXIST"!? I say Prove they do exist, on American soil, for the purpose of imprisoning and killing Americans..Minus youtube vids with robot speakers, or crappy satellite imagery.

Hey prison camp believers, any camps in Canada? Particularly B.C.? If so, let me know. I will gladly travel to the spot, and take pics. etc, and so forth.

I don't think anyone can prove they exist, but no one can prove they don't either. We're stuck with weighing up yet another story that could be put out by the cia or ptb to keep us in fear, or be just another bs thing, or it could be real.

I look at the world and ask, given what tptb are like, is there a good chance they would do this, and think its possible.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
With depleted uranium, nuclear waste, its the nano dust that is highly dangerous. The studies down by Cambridge University were that this was more of a risk than regular nuclear, it gets into your dna really fast and we're actually breathing in nano dust particles, they've found it in the himalayas, and in antartica.

They know this too. The manhatten studies were real, and they did alot of bad things because of it, including taking the real idodide out of salt, because we need it, labeling a natural food and element our body requires toxic, and flouride which is highly toxic is good and putting it in water and toothpaste.

I would never willingly go to any fema camp, if they ever do this kind of thing, you would be in the hands of some extgremely dangerous, Nazi type mentalities.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I look at the world and ask, given what tptb are like, is there a good chance they would do this, and think its possible.

Do what?

Detain citizens indefinitely with little to no reason? Kill hundreds, maybe thousands or at least mortally endanger them, because it benefits the government or greater good in some way?

Yes, I agree, that is entirely possible, probable, and has happened many times!!

BUT, that isn't what the OP is about, the OP is about building huge camps for internment decades before they are needed, manning them, operating them, hiding them, and building mass transit rail cars, and "modern guillotines" for the slaughter of some ideological group. THAT is just ridiculous. They wouldn't use special rail cars, they'd just use what is already available and cheap, they wouldn't use guillotines, they'd use gas, poison, fire, water, something quick and cheap. They wouldn't use fancy little plastic coffin liners, they'd use bulldozers. They wouldn't build them decades in advance, they'd wait til the day comes and use any of the hundreds of empty bases, or they'd commandeer a schoolyard, or the SuperDome like they did in NOLA.

The idea of "FEMA camps," "modern guillotines," "shackle cars," and coffins are what make it ridiculous. It isn't that us skeptics think the government is trustworthy, or that we don't think they'll use the powers granted in the NDAA. We DO think a major atrocity is possible, maybe even probable, it is just the methods that we think are ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I was under the assumption that degraded nuclear waste was in fact "dirty nuke" a dirty nuclear weapon. So if i'm wrong that degraded nuclear waste is still not radioactive or nuclear than I will in fact stand corrected but I'd like to believe numerous sources i've read over the years and some vets that have been there and done that. Soo, You won't get a retraction because evidently neither of us can say one or the other with %100 certainty. Right?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Very well put. The government already has millions of square feet of unused space in the form of closed bases and plenty of tools to eliminate us if they wish. They do not need a guillotine nor do they need the grave liners. Mass graves have been produced in plenty of wars before. All they do is dump the bodies.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

But what in the hell are the plastic liners for?

But I agree, it's more efficient to bury bodies in a hole in the ground.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

No, not right. A dirty nuke is a BOMB utilizing depleted uranium as part of its construction. You utilized the word dirty nuke, not depleted uranium, in your original post. The US and coalition forces did not use dirty nukes during the first gulf war.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

In 1994, I did infact with friends stumble upon one such camp hidden in the woods in Michigan. I have the pics and they've been posted to the internet over the years. We didn't believe it either at the time, but hey, follow some railroad tracks heading into a forest area and see what you find there. You will be surprised. The FEMA Camps map was linked in the OP. Find one near you and go there with a camera and 30 or more people as witnesses.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join