It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the innocent ones?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
OK we all discuss who the guilty are and who is for the NWO ... But who do you think the innocents ones are?

Do you think that there any leaders out there who aren't part of the conspiracy but are going along with it because they too are being conned?

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Example: Ronald Reagan.
He wasn't a NWO member, but most of his cabinet was. He had intentions of breaking the news to the citizenry about the IRS, but "they" changed his mind with the use of a .22 smart pill.

Kennedy had intentions of recinding martial law, which has been in effect since Abe. Lincoln's day, and he found himself dead.

Speaking of Abe, he was going to do that as well, but the bankers, understanding that with martial law the government and the international bankers and alot more flexibility, made darned sure Lincoln wouldn't recind anything. Martial law allows for the use of paper currency (or war script, as it is also known).

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Martin Luther King Jr.
John F Kennedy
Robert Kennedy
Paul Wellstone
Scott Ritter
Princess Diana of Wales

Notice everyone but the person everyone wants dead is the only one who isn't dead.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Malcolm X, the greatest revolutionary America has ever seen.

And I would not say Martin Luther King. He knew the exact time and place Malcolm X would be murdered and he did nothing to prevent it.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Children are the most innocent of us all. And the children are the leaders of the world.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Illmatic???????????????

[Edited on 27-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Man, will you come the # down. It was just an example of saying how our children are the ones who suffer the most in this world.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
God Blessed the people of Earth, not Americans. Americans are blessed because of their material wealth but not because God loves any more than anyone else. For God only knows one love.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
AV, I recall in some other thread that you called me a hypocrite because I said something about you and you said that I don't even know you. Now you say that it's well understood in "person's mind" blah blah blah. Now who's the hypocrite?

America uses her material wealth to sin. How is America blessed. Better yet, who blessed America with her material wealth? Certaintly wasn't my God.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Speaking of Abe, he was going to do that as well, but the bankers, understanding that with martial law the government and the international bankers and alot more flexibility, made darned sure Lincoln wouldn't recind anything. Martial law allows for the use of paper currency (or war script, as it is also known).

could you explain this a bit more? hasn't paper currency been in use in the States since colonial times?

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You See?????????

By the way there was no hypocritical statement made on my part. I was just reflecting. Did I talk about you??

If it seemed like I was I am sorry.

Illmatic, you seem to have many problems with my statements. I am concerned about this and I have made attempts to reach out to you in the past and will not cease to do so. I hope you can say the same.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
No, AV. I dont think you've made no chances to "reach out to me" as you claim you have. This one in particular is my fault for misunderstanding but in other posts I have not forgotten.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Therefore I am attempting to reach out to Illmatic once again, whether he accepts it or not. He can't deny that I haven't tried to form an understanding with him.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   
No worries ... There is a strange safety in a forum where people can say stuff that they might not normally dream of saying.

Arguments can be good because they force us to look at alternatives and from that we learn ... They can also be bad because people seeking the same common goal can become divided ...

I generally find this site an inspiration.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
"could you explain this a bit more? hasn't paper currency been in use in the States since colonial times"

We went off the gold standard during the "New Deal" times...(i.e. our paper money, unlike that of earlier times, is not backed by gold). JFK was going to put us back on the gold standard...a noble idea, but likely the one that got him killed. I believe this was the point TC was making....

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
"could you explain this a bit more? hasn't paper currency been in use in the States since colonial times"

We went off the gold standard during the "New Deal" times...(i.e. our paper money, unlike that of earlier times, is not backed by gold). JFK was going to put us back on the gold standard...a noble idea, but likely the one that got him killed. I believe this was the point TC was making....

thanks, but I was kind of confused as to where Abe Lincoln came into all this. I figured he was referring to the gold standard, but if we went off of the gold standard in the late 1920s or early 1930s, that's way before Lincoln's time.

new topics

top topics

join