It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Moon Landing is a Hoax" Believers, Explain This.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

I have a lot of reason for believing the moon missions were probably faked, for me the main one though is how fake the pictures look. Especially the video of the lander descending, it looks like a cheap model being lowered on a string. Then I found a video of how disney had a large model of the moon surface that you could use to fake shots of orbiting the moon, and I'm convinced that's what we saw. I have never been able to find that video again though.

Did it look something like this?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Oh that's an easy one, they use a feather made of metal.

I'd like to add on this. Methinks they used a feather made of metal and a hammer made of feathers. Plausible?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Fisherr
Or maybe...

Uhh.. you can clearly see him move the feather himself. Watch his thumb..

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I never saw this hilarious stunt before. I can’t believe they did something silly like this on the moon. The more and more I see of these kind of completely silly and kind of childish behavior by something that should be regarded as dangerous and serious scientific NASA missions, the more and more it looks like as if they were expecting tons of hoax insinuations afterwards, and that they in this way was preparing for it by planning and performing such silly experiments on beforehand. It also looks like this kind of childish ‘experiment’ are performed by actors and not real astronauts like everything else these guys are doing on these incredible bad film Clips from these moon missions. We can barely see the contours of a hammer in one hand, but what he holds in the other hand could be anything. And why is the film not zoomed in to get better details? Or why didn’t the astronaut who took the film move closer to so we could see more details?

The fact that they even thought of bringing with them a feather and a hammer to perform this experiment convinces me even more that something is not right. If these were real missions we would probably have seen a 100% more serious behavior and not stunt like this. It surely looked like it was a couple of school boys jumping around having fun. I’m kind of sorry, but every cell in my body tells me that somthing in these missions are not quite right.

edit on 7-1-2014 by helius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

I’m kind of sorry, but every cell in my body tells me that somthing in these missions are not quite right.

I can only suggest that you see an endocrinologist as soon as possible.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

I too would advise that you seek medical assistance.

You should do some study and research on the Apollo program, it's fairly obvious that you don't know anything about the moon landings, and what the astronauts did with their time on the moon's surface.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

helius
I never saw this hilarious stunt before. I can’t believe they did something silly like this on the moon. The more and more I see of these kind of completely silly and kind of childish behavior by something that should be regarded as dangerous and serious scientific NASA missions, the more and more it looks like as if they were expecting tons of hoax insinuations afterwards, and that they in this way was preparing for it by planning and performing such silly experiments on beforehand. It also looks like this kind of childish ‘experiment’ are performed by actors and not real astronauts like everything else these guys are doing on these incredible bad film Clips from these moon missions. We can barely see the contours of a hammer in one hand, but what he holds in the other hand could be anything. And why is the film not zoomed in to get better details? Or why didn’t the astronaut who took the film move closer to so we could see more details?

The fact that they even thought of bringing with them a feather and a hammer to perform this experiment convinces me even more that something is not right. If these were real missions we would probably have seen a 100% more serious behavior and not stunt like this. It surely looked like it was a couple of school boys jumping around having fun. I’m kind of sorry, but every cell in my body tells me that somthing in these missions are not quite right.

edit on 7-1-2014 by helius because: (no reason given)

An astronaut isn't filming it, Ed Fendell is controlling the camera on Earth. You can quite clearly see the other astronaut move in right of shot towards the end. It is being broadcast, live on TV, by the camera on the lunar rover.

Does the much smaller object fall at exactly the same speed as the much larger object or not? Yes.
Do they fall at a speed consistent with lunar gravity? Yes.
Does the soil displaced by the astronaut's feet at the end move in a way consistent with both lunar gravity and zero atmosphere? Yes.
Do you have any evidence at all that they are not a hammer or a feather? No.

Just because you don't have the imagination to take a falcon feather to demonstrate this principle does't mean no-one else did.

Here's a NASA explanation of the event [url=http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/lunar/apollo_15_feather_drop.html]http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/lunar/apollo_15_feather_drop.html[/ur l]

from which you can get a much higher quality version of the video that doesn't have some moron's comments all over it. It's good enough to see that (when it does zoom in) it is a hammer and a feather.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Gnobody
The above experiment was replicated in the studio once on an episode of Mythbusters, they put a titanium rod into the spine of the feather and it dropped at the same time as the hammer.

I'm not saying that this is the case here, I'm just saying it could easily be, and has been done!

Gnobody

You will of course have a link to back that claim up?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I hope there wasn't any hammers or falcons harmed in that experiment..

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It is not hard to stage something. They could of had strings attached who #in knows but the first moon landing was a hoax the flag should of been pulled up or down not blowing.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I just realized that the feather may be the first biological thing to actually touch the moon's surface (unless, Goddess forbid, some of the astronauts dumped their waste there).

None of the astronauts actually touched the moon, of course, their shoes and spacesuits did.

That's one small feather-drop for falcon, one giant sweep for falconkind.
edit on 7-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Wrong bird it was a Falcon feather can you think why?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

wmd_2008
reply to post by Aleister

Wrong bird it was a Falcon feather can you think why?

Ah, got it. Even better. I don't think a falcon would fight a goose though. Once saw a red-tailed hawk land right next to a pair of geese, and I don't know who was more surprised as they looked at each other, the hawk went into a backing off stance I can't describe, and after a few seconds flew off. One of my funniest bird/dinosaur moments. I'll see if I've timed out yet, and change my post, thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join