It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visiting Via Dreamworld.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Have you ever had a dream where you visit an old friend?

I had a dream like that last night. In my dream I was back home visiting my parents. It was a very realistic dream and nothing was out of place, everything looked like how it would in real life.

I also had dreams in the past where I would see someone I knew in the past and we would literally have a conversation and catch up on life.

Weird thing would be I would text them the next day only to find out they had just been thinking about me.

Anyone have any experiences like this?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
All of the time. I see my dad in my dreams, he's been dead for over 10 years. We pick up just like where we left off, and catch up on life. Then there are random people that show up. People that I am not really close with but certainly have encountered them in the past. These are the dreams that have me puzzled.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

very cool and interesting

peace lol

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
All the time; just last night I dreamed again of a group of people I haven't seen in years....
and we were picking up right where we left off..sorting out "work" issues, .... in fact, I "crashed" a meeting in which they were going to discuss "letting me go", without inviting me. I caught wind of it and asked to be included. They let me in. The "reasons" for letting me go were explained to me; I clarified what they were not understanding, and offered to take a reduced salary, work fewer hours, and still keep up my workload as well as busting my backside to take care of all the "neglected" filing and organizing and stuff......

and they said, Okay....

LOL
Whatever. Some might say I'm still just sorting out unfinished business, but truly I feel that I do resolve things, old business, and then move on. I have 4 or 5 different "venues" in which I dream; all stay pretty much stable while I'm "away" at other venues, although things change like trees getting bigger, animals growing older, buildings rehabbed and new ones built, while others are gone....

My dreams are so vivid, so like physical, waking life. I, too, dream of my dad, who died just 2 years and 9 days ago; and he is healthy, and fine, and having that experience in the "ether" of sleep is every bit as real as the fact that my fanny is in a padded desk chair at this moment.

Dreams are, in my life, just as real as my waking life.

Just my .02

Oh yeah, S/F!
edit on 11-8-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I sometimes have dreams of people dying like people I use to know but those don't seem as common as they use to. Probably something to do with my past work but still it's like a reminder of things to come or things to let go.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I've always wondered about this myself. I've read that at times when we dream we venture back to the astral plane and visit. I think what can happen is that a lot of times people don't remember their dreams, so if I dream of a friend and call that person the next day to see if they dreamed of me they may say no just because they don't remember. I speculate it happens more than we realize but because we tend to forget our dreams it goes unnoticed.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I recently had a dream that my junior high class had a reunion and i saw my classmates as they should be today.I even saw people i didn't talk to.We were actually catching up on how our lives turned out to be.

A few days later i saw one of them in a supermarket.He was with his wife and 2 kids and that's exactly what he had told me in the dream and he had shown me pictures of them.They were the same people i saw in the pics.I was so freaked out i could barely speak.

A couple of months ago i met a guy in here that we share the exact same dream.An ongoing dream about a post-apocalyptic earth.The same places,the same scenario,the same people.Every detail is the same.It's almost scary.
I didn't know him before and he just signed up because of my thread.Now we are trying to find out what's the connection and how this is possible.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The dreamworld seems to be a very real place,at least for me and Joe.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I remember the first time i saw my Mother in a dream after she died. I was in a supermarket packing away the shopping at the till when i realized that Mum was there, i was so excited (in the dream), i said 'Oh Mum, it's you!!' and i told her i would tell Dad that i had seen her.
I have seen her a few times but my Dad still hasn't.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

I recently had a dream that my junior high class had a reunion and i saw my classmates as they should be today.I even saw people i didn't talk to.We were actually catching up on how our lives turned out to be.

A few days later i saw one of them in a supermarket.He was with his wife and 2 kids and that's exactly what he had told me in the dream and he had shown me pictures of them.They were the same people i saw in the pics.I was so freaked out i could barely speak.

A couple of months ago i met a guy in here that we share the exact same dream.An ongoing dream about a post-apocalyptic earth.The same places,the same scenario,the same people.Every detail is the same.It's almost scary.
I didn't know him before and he just signed up because of my thread.Now we are trying to find out what's the connection and how this is possible.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The dreamworld seems to be a very real place,at least for me and Joe.

You two probably share this connection because you were meant to come together at this time, whether just through this site or maybe in person is unknown but I bet that you two planned to cross paths and this dream is the initiation.

new topics

top topics

join