It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati: Myth or Fact (a Full Documentary)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
FIRST THREAD! *HURR DURR*

So a year or so ago, when I was first clued in to the possible existence of this secret society-- sometime in April or May last year -- I stumbled upon this video while trolling for more insight. It is a full documentary, about an hour and thirty minutes long, and I must say, it was pretty eye-opening and was a floodgate to a myriad of other things I had never known about. It's called "Illuminati a Myth?" and here it is, posted for your viewing convenience:

The video deals with a spectrum of things, ranging from celebrities in the illuminati to David Cameron to 9/11 conspiracy theories.

The youtuber who posted the documentary, WOLVOMAN80, appears to be an avid and dedicated believer in the NWO and the Illuminati and a big advocate for the enlightenment of the human race as to the nefarious goings on of this age of deceit. If you are particularly intrigued by this sort of thing, his channel is literally about nothing else and it would be a great place to visit. Also a great place to start if you are a beginner (like I was) and are looking for more information.

Any and all thoughts on the documentary and the theory of the NWO and Illuminati themselves are very welcomed.

I must insist that you heed the warning at the very beginning of the documentary and be sure to keep and open mind as you watch. Be willing to put aside whatever biases and ideals you may have for the time being and allow yourself to peruse even the mere possibility of an entire world you had no idea existed right alongside your own. Skepticism for the sake of skepticism, after all, is not skepticism, it's just being a contrarian.

I warn you, though, the bell chimes, while mysterious and quite the appropriate ambiance for the themes of the video, may well start to grate on you after a while.

Or vaguely terrify you.
edit on 11-8-2012 by TheLiesOfEden because: (no reason given)

join