It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You Want To Vote For The Lesser of Two Evils? How Bonkers Is That?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Yes I know I worded that badly and I knew someone was going to make a point of it. I only phrased it like that because I couldn't be bothered listing all the countless reasons why I have that opinion... first of all he's a habitual liar, he is constantly flip flopping on his policies and he only says what people want to hear, he is very carefully scripted, he never speaks from his heart and says what he truly feels, because quite honestly I don't think he has much of a heart to speak with. He cares about nothing but greed, power and status, he doesn't give one single damn about the little guy... it's easy to see when you look into his eyes that he is a completely empty puppet, a typical suited predator with a long history of buying and selling out businesses for a quick profit whilst causing hundreds of thousands of people to lose their jobs in the process (see When Mitt Romney Came To Town). However the sleeping masses obviously fail to see through this thinly veiled charade, and that's why it works.

I'm willing to bet on it because it's also a statistical trend and tactic used by the puppeteers... every time we get promised positive change but in reality we get a more psychopathic unconstitutional tyrant. Romney has a decent chance at winning the Presidency because a lot of people completely despise the Obama administration and some of the things it has done and they are desperate to remove Obama from office. Same as the way Obama was voted in because many people wanted to get Bush out. Thus the cycle repeats its self. And by the time we get to the end of Romney's term, people will be furious with his administration, and they'll be desperate to vote in anyone but him... and again we'll be pushed up against a wall with a choice between two potential evils... one of which holds promise and a ray of light, sucking people into to the perpetuation of this trend... this tactic will work time and time again until people get sick of having false choices.
edit on 11/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Okay, I respect that more. You're basically stating that the attributes you just listed make him the "greater of two evils". And of course "lesser or greater of two evils" is only a phrase....it just suggest that the candidate is viewed as the more negative potential.

I'm clear now.

edit on 8-11-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join