It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clashes at Jordan Syria border.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

They say late Friday there was a clash betwen Syrian armed forces and Jordan. APCs and troops fired at each other during the exchange. How far do things have to go before we see action against Syria.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Oh trust me " we " are taking action in Syria , it's just behind the scene action , not reported on or publicized .

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
www.reuters.com...

They say late Friday there was a clash betwen Syrian armed forces and Jordan. APCs and troops fired at each other during the exchange. How far do things have to go before we see action against Syria.

Crap... quick, somebody find a way to blame Israel!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I do know the west is taking action behind closed doors. They tell us that the UK alone has donated 0ver 7 million dollars in unlethal aid to the rebels. How much are they really giving them. I am sure someone has given them weapons.
I really hope we dont see Nato start a humanatarian mission like the loving one we saw in Libya. But the more the rebels fail, the more chances a mission like libya will happen. The West is to far down the rabbit hole now.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

action ?
for what ?
defending thier country from american terror cells ?

We`ve just seen gaddaffi soddomised and murdered on live television - and the AlQaeda flag raised ABOVE the Libya flag after -----the free Libyian army (FLA)---- won. We all know america sent weapons - the uk sent walkie talkies
and SAS and "we all" sent jets over there to bomb hospitals and populated areas / shoot libyan jets out of the sky / and threaten gaddafi for attacking alqaeda - who were killing libyans left right and centre.

Now in Syria , its all happening again - apart from the no fly zone , guess why ...........Syria is not important , it has oil yes , and it is on the yellow brick road to Moscow - yes , ..... but its squashed behind Iraq , Iran is already surrounded by U.S troops in Iraq + afghan , pakistan is an eyelash away from afghanistan , below Iraq is a whole lotta arabs and we all know how well they get on with america *cough*Osama*cough*. Why would they want syria other than to gain MORE ground behind Moscow ?

Kazakhstan are nothing , never have been , but in the past ten years TPTB have rubbed kazakhstan`s dirty gym shorts in your face - demanding attention ....... why ? .......... check out kazakhstan on google maps

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster
reply to post by aarys

action ?
for what ?
defending thier country from american terror cells ?

We`ve just seen gaddaffi soddomised and murdered on live television - and the AlQaeda flag raised ABOVE the Libya flag after -----the free Libyian army (FLA)---- won. We all know america sent weapons - the uk sent walkie talkies
and SAS and "we all" sent jets over there to bomb hospitals and populated areas / shoot libyan jets out of the sky / and threaten gaddafi for attacking alqaeda - who were killing libyans left right and centre.

Now in Syria , its all happening again - apart from the no fly zone , guess why ...........Syria is not important , it has oil yes , and it is on the yellow brick road to Moscow - yes , ..... but its squashed behind Iraq , Iran is already surrounded by U.S troops in Iraq + afghan , pakistan is an eyelash away from afghanistan , below Iraq is a whole lotta arabs and we all know how well they get on with america *cough*Osama*cough*. Why would they want syria other than to gain MORE ground behind Moscow ?

Kazakhstan are nothing , never have been , but in the past ten years TPTB have rubbed kazakhstan`s dirty gym shorts in your face - demanding attention ....... why ? .......... check out kazakhstan on google maps

I know I'm not entirely alone, but it's awfully nice to hear other people with the same concerns. I agree with everything you said. 100%. What happened to Gadaffi showed the level of animals we were 'dealing' with. As you say, now we're doing it all over again I hope Assad is given the mercy and grace of a simple bullet to the head. Gadaffi would surely have asked for it, knowing the alternative which they had for him.

*I will add one thing...and with Syria, it's the Woolly Mammoth in the broom closet..forget an elephant in the room. You didn't mention the Iran-Iraq-Syria Gas pipeline the 3 nations signed final paperwork to build several months ago. The first direct line out to the Med and which isn't touching Turkey. In Syrian and Iranian hands... Well, thats one thing. If the West has all three nations under influence? Russia's pissed about more than one thing here., IMO
edit on 10-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

A BBC "news" "report" showed a young "syrian rebel" who supposedly got shot after they filmed him , yada yada , but on the video this dude is walking around with a platinum AK on his back ....

we sent aid to the FLA , then all of a sudden they also seemed to be organised like a real army.

Old Russian tanks - check
Free *insert* Army - check
Media machine - check
White dudes claiming to be rebels but covering thier faces - check
"Rebels" that speak with a south London accent - check

.......... anyone thought about comparing Libya / Syria news reports and trying to identfy "rebels" involved in both invasions ? i bet there is results ... lots of em ..... just a hunch.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
UK, Hospitals plus OAP homes being closed in and around London.............check
UK said on BBC, "Medical Aid plus 'Funds', will be sent to Syria.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

Originally posted by aarys
www.reuters.com...

Crap... quick, somebody find a way to blame Israel!!!!

I think Mossad Behind this issue

edit on 11-8-2012 by SajeevJino because: must be filled out

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Check this out for aid for the rebels. Stingers. What, are they mad. Assad will go in even harder. Can you imagine China selling anti aircraft weapons to insurgents in the US if there was a uprising.

www.debka.com...#

join