It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dying celebrities initial is R

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I read a post months ago, don't know where, and it said that many celebrities will die within 12 months with the initial R.

I can think of Ray Charles, John Ritter, Christopher Reeve, Ronald Reagan, and I think there have been 5 more celebrities that fit this initial R thing.
Has anyone else read that,

is that just coincidence?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I found the thread in predictions.

Another one was Rick James

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Interesting prediction...

"I'm Rick James *****"

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Another was Rodney Dangerfield...

but again , I don't really know if there is too much to that prediction because R is a common initial, and some of the celebrities had it as a first initial, others as a last initial.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If it is the same thread I read none of the people the have died recently are on the list. For some reason I wrote them down (skeptic) at the time I read that thread. They are as follows:

C.H. , J.L. , L.K. , B.A. , L.N. , K.D. , K.V. , R. P.

Did we read the same thread, because I can not find it anymore....

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hmmm strange. I would like to know are yo usure you found that thing about the inital R here on RTS ? However lots of people have the letter R as an inital
could just be coincidence.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Jacques Derrida died friday and although he is a celebrity, his name doesn't start with a R. I think this is just a combination of coincidence and observer bias, once you first saw the coincidental combination of a few R's, you gave more attention to dead celebrities with an R than to those without an R.

top topics

join