It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cataclysmic Dream - Prediction or Just a Dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So a few nights ago I had a freaky dream. I was looking outside and a massive meteor flew over leaving a smokey trail and it reached the horizon and BOOM...crashed into the Earth. A massive. firey mushroom cloud appeared with a SUPER loud explosion heard around the world. It was so powerful I felt the blast pulse from the impact. It was at that moment I woke up and was like HOLY $#!&!!!

I'm not sure if it was a prediction or just a crazy dream

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Perhaps a little of both??? The perseides meteor shower is this weekend and the ring of fire has been acting up, so i say both...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

Sounds more like a Nuclear Meteor
I think its nothing much. I had a dream like that. It was raining and about 10:30pm and i was running away from where a meteor was going to land. The only thing i really question in that dream is...... Why in gods name was i girl?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I have had a similar dream to yours and many others that seem prophetic in nature. The one thing that I am to realize when I started keeping a dream diary is that many of these dreams came from what I saw, or read the day before.
For example two night ago I had a dream that the horizon was moving, as if the poles themselves were moving. Well, the day of that night I had listened to a scientist talk about the pole shifts and the wobble of the earth among other things.

I dunno maybe just think back to the day before and try to remember if you saw, read or heard anything that had to do with meteors. I never discount any of my own dreams, I have had some come true several times in my life. Hence why I write them down for later review.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Sometimes dreams of great Cataclysms are caused by stress in our life or big changes. Growing into a new stage of life (teens to adulthood), getting married, loosing a job, leaving home.

Anything momentous happening soon or recently? It could just be you have read too much about the end of the world or too many movies like Armageddon…But as Freud was fond of saying sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...it might be just a bad dream.

new topics

top topics

join