It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 The Movie? Obama Movie?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I just saw this on a commercial with a short trailer. I'd never heard of it before. Anyone else??

This is from the Official "Obama’s America" Website:

2016 Obama's America takes audiences on a gripping visual journey into the heart of the world’s most powerful office to reveal the struggle of whether one man's past will redefine America over the next four years. The film examines the question, "If Obama wins a second term, where will we be in 2016?"

Across the globe and in America, people in 2008 hungered for a leader who would unite and lift us from economic turmoil and war. True to America’s ideals, they invested their hope in a new kind of president, Barack Obama. What they didn't know is that Obama is a man with a past, and in powerful ways that past defines him--who he is, how he thinks, and where he intends to take America and the world.
Source

I'm nearly speechless. This comes on top of the 'Get Bin Laden' movie he had made of himself. That got bumped out past the election. I guess this is the replacement for a pre-election movie??

I can't recall a President ever having a movie...about himself...going into an election?? Umm.. Anyone else?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Across the globe and in America, people in 2008 hungered for a leader who would unite and lift us from economic turmoil and war.

And that did not happen.

edit on 10-8-2012 by rambo1112 because: External Text.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This movie was created off of the New York Times best seller written by Dinesh D'Souza.

This isn't a movie based on a first hand account from Obama himself.

2016themovie.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Okay.. This is releasing within 100 days of his re-election. It's about him. The title is his name... lol.. I know it's not biographical, it says it's a 'trip into Obama's future' or whatever...... I'd call B.S. and foul if one suddenly popped up showing Romney and his great deeds while doing his missionary term for the Church... I mean there is coincidence and then there is just...what do you call this? If Obama was somehow totally..oh c'mon. That's almost insulting just to type.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm probably going to take a lot of heat for saying this, but I think D'Souza is right.

I think Obama felt so much rejection from his father, that he'll spend the rest of his life trying to make his father's dream become a reality thinking that this will somehow bring him acceptance from a man that is already dead.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Well, if you're right then this would certainly explain why we're still up to our keister in a pointless and senseless war in Iraq.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Trust me . The other side has an equally disturbing "movie" ready to hit the airwaves.

Folks will fall for any bullsheet these days.

Pathetic and useless wastes of oxygen .

edit on 10-8-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Okay.. This is releasing within 100 days of his re-election. It's about him. The title is his name... lol.. I know it's not biographical, it says it's a 'trip into Obama's future' or whatever...... I'd call B.S. and foul if one suddenly popped up showing Romney and his great deeds while doing his missionary term for the Church... I mean there is coincidence and then there is just...what do you call this? If Obama was somehow totally..oh c'mon. That's almost insulting just to type.

You seem to think this is a pro-Obama movie.

You are very wrong....it's a hate Obama movie.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I certainly did have the impression it was pro Obama. Given that I can't remember EVER seeing a movie about a President anywhere near their own election time, I don't see why either way should work.

Pro-Obama or Anti-Obama, either way....it's a blatant attempt to manipulate public opinion and the national election. Movies have no place here...In my view. I was quite happy to hear the Bin Laden one moved off the election.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Come on. It's obviously a hate movie. I'm surprised it was allowed to be made. I will check it out maybe its available online already...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I think it's well worth seeing. What's that script from the movie.... You want the truth........ "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I truly fear another four years of 0bama, I fear America will slide so far as to be lost as we know it.And this movie pretty well exposes 0bama's agenda. There's one for the public, and then theres the one he has in mind.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Shhhhh! If everybody thinks it's pro-Obama, nobody will see it!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Wether or not it's for or against good ol' Uncle O, I hope it to be based on fact and not speculation.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I just saw this on a commercial with a short trailer. I'd never heard of it before. Anyone else??

This is from the Official "Obama’s America" Website:

2016 Obama's America takes audiences on a gripping visual journey into the heart of the world’s most powerful office to reveal the struggle of whether one man's past will redefine America over the next four years. The film examines the question, "If Obama wins a second term, where will we be in 2016?"

Across the globe and in America, people in 2008 hungered for a leader who would unite and lift us from economic turmoil and war. True to America’s ideals, they invested their hope in a new kind of president, Barack Obama. What they didn't know is that Obama is a man with a past, and in powerful ways that past defines him--who he is, how he thinks, and where he intends to take America and the world.
Source

I'm nearly speechless. This comes on top of the 'Get Bin Laden' movie he had made of himself. That got bumped out past the election. I guess this is the replacement for a pre-election movie??

I can't recall a President ever having a movie...about himself...going into an election?? Umm.. Anyone else?

- 2016 - Obama's America is doing really well at the box office!

As of September 4, 2012 the movie has grossed over $20 Million !

- Obama is doomed. -

Here is the link at Box Office Mojo.

$20 Million Domestic Gross - Wow !

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
I think it's well worth seeing. What's that script from the movie.... You want the truth........ "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I truly fear another four years of 0bama, I fear America will slide so far as to be lost as we know it.And this movie pretty well exposes 0bama's agenda. There's one for the public, and then theres the one he has in mind.

Here are a few reviews of - 2016 - Obama's America

- Fandango Review -

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I certainly did have the impression it was pro Obama. Given that I can't remember EVER seeing a movie about a President anywhere near their own election time, I don't see why either way should work.

Pro-Obama or Anti-Obama, either way....it's a blatant attempt to manipulate public opinion and the national election. Movies have no place here...In my view. I was quite happy to hear the Bin Laden one moved off the election.

It is anti Obama...

very much so

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

It is anti Obama...

very much so

2016 - Obama's America reveals the truth.

Obamas father and mentors were Card Carrying Communists.

Obama hates America.

-----------
We deserve better than Obama.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I know it sounds crazy, but I am rather with the Christians who think something is seriously wrong with him, hes making himself into a demigod, not a president!
edit on 4-9-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

I know it sounds crazy, but I am rather with the Christians who think something is seriously wrong with him, hes making himself into a demigod, not a president!

This is one think I hate on ATS. A use will post a reply to an OP without doing any research at all into the subject. They will just take the OP as true and post based on it.

Since this movie has been made, not by Obama, but my an independent film maker based on a book, and paints Obama in a bad light, how is your post about him making himself into a demigod have any bearing on this conversation?

Don't be a sheep, do your own research and stop taking something as fact just because you read it on the internet.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

This is one think I hate on ATS. A use will post a reply to an OP without doing any research at all into the subject. They will just take the OP as true and post based on it.

Since this movie has been made, not by Obama, but my an independent film maker based on a book, and paints Obama in a bad light, how is your post about him making himself into a demigod have any bearing on this conversation?

Don't be a sheep, do your own research and stop taking something as fact just because you read it on the internet.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

We did wake up ! The alarm is ringing right now !

The clock says ---- $ 16,000,000,000,000 ----.

It's time to throw Obama out of the White House.

------------

Welcome to Washington DC President Mitt Romney.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join