It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're trying to build a prison, for you and me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
So, I'm sitting here listening to music, glass of Makers mark and coke in hand, looking at my children asleep in the lounge after watching a friday night kids movie and glancing to the left to the bedroom where my partner and our newest are fast asleep.

As I sit here I decide to play System Of A Down on the PC. The playlist is sorted so the album plays backwards, last song to first......not backwards...literally....that's just weird.

So, I hear this song, and being half pissed at 10.40PM knowing I have to be at work at 3.00AM (I'm pouring my next drink now so it's probably going to be 10.45PM), pondering the craziness of the subterfuge that is the Arab Spring. The craziness that is the Israel-Palestine situation. The craziness of the general situation in the good ole US of A. Even here Down Under. (Oh, by the way, G'day)

THIS SONG......This song.......albeit's rather heavy mood......is a GOD DAMN WAKE UP CALL EVEN TODAY.

People of the world, people of America. They're trying to build a prison for you and me to live in, if they haven't already. Listen to the whole of this song. You'll be better for it.

edit on 10-8-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

new topics

join