It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice to meet you ..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Hello I have read this site for years before going to sleep you can only imagine the dreams ive had : ) Anyways a little about myself/beliefs I believe in u.f.o.s I look forward to the day when I can type/speak my belief without having a wierd feeling. When I meet my required post limit I will share with the community some pictures I took of a craft no one has been able to identify not your usual saucer/triangle.

Lastly I enjoy a good spirited debate and expanding my knowledge through interactions and reading I am a bit sleepy but I wanted to commit to finally signing up and contributing to this site. Have a good one I look forward to reading your posts and contributing to the ats community !

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspirafail

Welcome to the boards!

Enjoy the ride.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, Cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome Conspirafail

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
welcome,reply to all posters in this thread and you'll soon get twenty posts.can't wait for the photos,this place been lacking good new posters and material for a while.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Welcome!

Looking forward to seeing your pics - won't take you long to have the required number of posts.
If you have been a lurker on this site, you will know to develop a pretty thick skin!

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Hi Glen, Thank you for the welcome I agree with you in fact one of the reasons why I joined is I noticed the same thing youre talking about the quality has declined.
When I do reach the required reply quota I will post a bit of the U.F.O. back story and of course the photos. I would love to finally put a close to whatever it was I saw and this will be my best shot of getting some freash ideas and feed back.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Conspirafail because: Added U.F.O. slight oversight

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ironorchid

Indeed I have seen many of discussions derailed hopefully I can contribute a black and white disscussion with little sidelining when creating or replying to a thread you know keep things civil.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
You can feel free to reply to any thread in the forum. That will certainly increase your 'post-count' quickly..

Johnny

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hey Beezer, I love your Avatar and thank you for the welcome have a good rest of the night I need to get some sleep have a good one.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Hi Johnny, Thank you for the welcome and advice I look forward to having a look through the policies and contributing to the Ats community I am headed off to bed now have a good night.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Nice to meet you too....

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hi Conspirafail

I'm new around here as well and like a spirited debate also so you never know, we might bump into each other around here

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Hello Mountain, Thank you
for the welcome I appreciate the welcome I look forward to contributing to ats so far everyone seems really nice being a long time "lurker" I know I have to be weary of the local trolls.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Deadletters
[more

Hey Deadletters, Are you a former long time lurker as well? I finnally joined last night because I was tired of sitting on the side lines. Anyways thank you for replying to my post I will see ya on the forums.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Nice to meet you. Welcome!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Very nice Intro !!
nice to meet you to and love the nick
cant wait till you share your ufo pictures of this strange craft
i myself saw a multicolor one in the deep forest one night 20 yrs ago
still asking myself what it was

one more thing that i like about your intro .. you didnt say "lurking"
i have developed an alergy to that word

Welcome on ATS !

flaggued

to encourage you in your futur threads

edit on 8/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
From one Newbie to another, welcome...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I know what you mean its a bit of a cliche huh ? Similar to when someone calls in to a radio show " Long time listner first time caller" When I first saw it I thought kinda clever but in any case thank you for the welcome.

As soon as I hit the 20 post mark I will share the u.f.o. pictures I took I am excited and hopeful someone out their has seen the same type of craft.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Hello Nightstar, Thank you for the welcome I hope all is well have a good evening.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Welcome! It is good to hear someone who is polite and desires to contribute. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join