It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

open carry illegal stop - when the president follows the constitution - I will....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobidinc
These clips confuse me, I don't like the police but I kind of feel sorry for these one's and others in similar situations.
I understand the rights you guys have over there, but what reasons would some one have to open carry whilst walking down a quite residential street?
Is it like a fashion thing, protection/warning, real big squirrels, to me the dude getting harassed seemed to enjoy the whole ordeal and I wouldn't be surprised if he had planned the whole thing, is there any evidence supporting he wasn't just walking up and down the same street until he got the attention he wanted, we call them smart asrse's in oz and they tend to have a good point but go the wrong way about it and take it to far.

If this is how police treat citizens, do yo not think it is a good idea to make them play their cards?
The police set us up all the time to give us tickets, is not turn about fair play?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronnieray123

If this is how police treat citizens, do yo not think it is a good idea to make them play their cards?
The police set us up all the time to give us tickets, is not turn about fair play?

Whenever there's too little crime, and too many cops, the cops have to create work for themselves, that's when they set traps.

If the citizens find the cops have all this time to set traps and harass them, it's time to cull the force. It just means the cops have nothing better to do. So, there's too many cops on the taxpayer's payroll. Save the money, fire some cops, restore the balance between crime count and policing need. And all problems of cops harassing citizens with various "set up" games will vanish.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronnieray123

Originally posted by Mobidinc
These clips confuse me, I don't like the police but I kind of feel sorry for these one's and others in similar situations.
I understand the rights you guys have over there, but what reasons would some one have to open carry whilst walking down a quite residential street?
Is it like a fashion thing, protection/warning, real big squirrels, to me the dude getting harassed seemed to enjoy the whole ordeal and I wouldn't be surprised if he had planned the whole thing, is there any evidence supporting he wasn't just walking up and down the same street until he got the attention he wanted, we call them smart asrse's in oz and they tend to have a good point but go the wrong way about it and take it to far.

Maybe so, but personally if I think something is not cool then I ,wont do it to another because I hate it when it's done to me. But I will admit to when I was young I liked to follow cruisers around as they slid around my neighborhood looking for naughty juvies or dope peddlers. They would stop and threaten me for following them around and I would say that they where in my neighborhood and I am allowed to drive around it if I wanted. They just needed to drive vaster so I didn't have to creep around behind them. And I always on public roads that where non lines residential areas. No passing allowed

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join