It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Riddle for the Masons and Theosophy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noble01
I don't seemed to understand why people who are not mason claim to know more than mason. Even the people who say they are researchers on the masonic lodge say they know more than masons (3rd degree master mason?). How is this possible? How is it possible that someone who is not a mason knows more than an actual mason.

Isn't that the same as someone saying they know more about what goes on in your own ome than you do? I mean they are not even related to you, just some one off the streets.

Am I wrong in my assumptions?

Lovely word in English that sums it up: hubris. This forum has had tanker loads of it on evidence for years and will continue to do so for years to come. Even have the occasional 'researcher' claim to be a Mason of such-and-such a degree in order to introduce claims of some counter-masonic sillybuggers.

Fitz

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
3 Great Lessons...

1st: Freemason is an association of Brothers and Knights...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The riddle!?!... what riddle?!?...

I know one...

Free-my-son(s)!

Theosophy: E Pluribus Unum...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The Great Masonic Secret

"Next for the secret of their own wise making,
Hiram and Boaz and Grand Master Jachin;
Poker and tongs-the sign-the word-the stroke
'Tis all a nothing and 'tis all a joke!
Nonsense on nonsense! Let them storm and rail
Here's the whole history of the mop and pail*
For 'tis the sense of more than half the town
Their secret is-a bottle at the Crown!" *

That about sums it up.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

Nice lil' diddy. Did you come up with that inaccuracy on your own?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
IF man is truly created in G_d's Image, what would be his purpose?
For G_d to know man or man to know G_d?

Perhaps both; but to appreciate G_d, man must APPRECIATE those things which were CREATED.

To confirm and understand the mysteries and sublime Ways of G_d by appreciating them.

It's amazing at the many ways are defined to those who seek the Truth.

The Secret? ACCEPT, FORGIVE, (Yourself and Others,) and Love. This is the way. There is no other which could be logical.

Every opportunity exists for those who question and reason by interpreting the LITERAL, the PARABOLIC, and reach a THIRD INTERPRETATION.

It's how I conceive it to be. And even the faith of a mustard seed.

Peace,

Trek

One must reconcile the duality, and like the Silver Smith, refining silver, if the silver is left in the fire for too short a time, it won't be purified enough, and if the silver is left in the fire for too long a time, it is burnt-up. The way to know WHEN it is right to take the silver from the fire, is when you can see your OWN FACE in it.

The depths of the Human Spirit is eternal. That's why we "operate" in another "sphere," and to appreciate those things created, confirms we understand and recognize the purpose and want to learn more.

As we operate in a place where:

1 Corinthians 13

The Gift of Love

If I speak in the tongues of mortals and of angels, but do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give away all my possessions, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never ends. But as for prophecies, they will come to an end; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will come to an end. For we know only in part, and we prophesy only in part; but when the complete comes, the partial will come to an end. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became an adult, I put an end to childish ways. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known. And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love.

KJV

edit on 12-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

BTW, I would like to ask you a small question, as you are a mason member.
I already asked other mason but I want to hear you out.
Do you work against the Bavarian Illuminati or with it?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

I do not believe they still exist.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Me neither.

BUT, then I typed it into google and...... bavarianilluminati.com
Right there, planning world domination in full transparency, and looking for "investors."

I'd have to say I'm against them. Ancient, modern, or faux. However they exist or don't exist, they seem to be mostly criminals or scam-artists. So, definitely against.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Nice lil' diddy. Did you come up with that inaccuracy on your own?

That little bit of revelation was first published some time in the 1700s.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Me neither.

BUT, then I typed it into google and...... bavarianilluminati.com
Right there, planning world domination in full transparency, and looking for "investors."

I'd have to say I'm against them. Ancient, modern, or faux. However they exist or don't exist, they seem to be mostly criminals or scam-artists. So, definitely against.

seems like a "pyramid" scheme....and if Gods at the top... cant he just print his own money?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
....and if Gods at the top... cant he just print his own money?

I thought God (Obama) was already telling the Federal Reserve to do that?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

ahh,, you know he wasnt the first god to begin the tradition, and the devils who actually carry out that tradition are many in number and gain much in numbers,, also many academic and career or hobbyist economist do not question the all powerful and all knowing and all necessary reign of their saviour, the federal reserve .,,. and you should also know in the hierarchy of government,,, obama is like the eternal object of jesus on the cross,,, a false idol,, a scapegoat,, a distraction from the true syntax of problems,, lack of cooperative and agreeable and intelligent and long term solutions,, lack of control by anyone considered "the people" of this nation,,, and yea,,, thats how i think i see it.,,.,. you can take out your anger on obama,, but if you could control his every move what exactly would you make him do,, and why does not every conscious and observant person of this nation agree upon the things government should federally do? an individual living in this country,,, and another,,,, and all of them,,, thats what a nation is,,, how can the leader of these individuals be so consistently wrong in decisions made that effect the individuals and collective nation,, whos interest are his ideas in favor for? I live in a bubble on purpose and id have it no other way, its an anti politics bubble i just dont care and dont want to so pardon my ignorance,, its to frustrating pulling your hair out and beating yourself up for things beyond your control, and seemingly anyones,

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

They don't even exist anymore.

And here I thought it was you with the witty...inaccurate, but witty creativity.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noble01
wow someone is confused. I don't seemed to understand why people who are not mason claim to know more than mason. Even the people who say they are researchers on the masonic lodge say they know more than masons (3rd degree master mason?). How is this possible? How is it possible that someone who is not a mason knows more than an actual mason.

Isn't that the same as someone saying they know more about what goes on in your own ome than you do? I mean they are not even related to you, just some one off the streets.

Am I wrong in my assumptions?

It really depends on who you think is at the top of the food chain.

Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. KJV Revelation 16:15

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. KJV Revelation 3:3

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. KJV 2 Peter 3:10

Consider a bowl of water with a goldfish inside. The fish, like the average human, is limited in what it can see, and where it can swim. It has a confined, limited, environment, outside of which it has no concept of a reality.

Because a man is a bit higher in the food chain, it is possible for him to "sneak up" on the fish, from behind, put his hand in the bowl, and grab the fish, without the fish "seeing" him and his movements. The man literally sneaks up "like a thief in the night", unbeknownst to the fish, and pulls that fish up out of his limited world.

While the fish is confined to the bowl, his world is that bowl. The man, being on the outside of the bowl, can "see" everything the fish does. But, the fish cannot see everything the man does. So, the man knows more about the world of the fish, than the fish himself does, even though it is the fish's own home.

In the same way, there are beings in the universe that can see into the worlds of other more limited beings, and know more about their world than those occupying the limited domains.

Then it only becomes a question of "how high" in the hierarchy, do the masons sit, when in their lodge?

edit on 12-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Its always been my interpretation of the eye at the top of the pyramid represents the rulers,.,.,. double meaning for god,.,.,. but on this earth it has been man that have ruled other men since the beginning of civilization ,,, those who sit at the top and direct,, control, and have a clear view of all the going ons of other men on this world, are the gods of this world,,, they were the focalized few leading the many throughout history,,, a king and his servants are one to many in ratio to those who served the king.,,.,. as the point of a pyramid is one to the many of its base...

however with that being said,,, the times we are living in now,,, while some may be controled by an unescapable law or order, and our freedoms are being infringed upon more and more daily ,,, man has the most freedom and potential,opportunity and expression then hes probably ever had,, and once all men gain the trust of all other men and begin working together for the all,,, that pyramid of power,, flattens out into a balanced square,, or circle..,
edit on 12-8-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

reply to post by getreadyalready

And look what I found my side. Their actual web site.
illuminati-order.com...

I actually attempted to contact them. I do not fully believe in those accusations against Illuminati, adn I wanted to hear their side of the story. They severed contact after a short time, which corresponded to the mass arerrest of Illuminati members in Iran by Iranian police. As this Illuminati site is also associated to the CIA, I started backing off and stopped all contact.
edit on 13-8-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

This is a beautiful and powerful summation. It also speaks DIRECTLY to what Freemasonry is.

The Bible verse you quote is used in our ritual to impress upon the candidate that LOVE and its work CHARITY are to be valued above all else!

Thank you for this post!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
For those seeking LITERAL answers from Freemasons... you always seem frustrated that we don't present a formal doctrine or philosophy.

It's not because we are concealing, rather it is that freedom of thought and interpretation are a necessary part of the masonic system.

In other words, WE DO NOT TELL MASONS WHAT TO BELIEVE. We do not tell them the 'literal' (if that's even possible) concrete meanings of symbols.

Symbols are presented as sort of a token to focus on while exploring the meaning yourself.

I found a FANTASTIC quote yesterday by Ill. Robert G. Davis, 33rd, that sums up one of the most important concepts in Freemasonry. I hope this explains something to those who are curious, although skeptics will not be satisfied:

...we learn that it is up to each individual Mason to discover the secrets of Masonry by reflecting on its emblems and upon what is said and done in the work.

The secrets are the insights which we can and must develop.

That happens when we think about the symbols, the lessons, the virtues, and consider their meanings in our own life.

We must prepare ourselves for knowledge.

We can only learn when we are prepared to learn.

We are each a part of a large Masonic family traveling on the road to knowledge, using the concept of God's divinity in Man to create a universal union of morality and virtue.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

And look what I found my side. Their actual web site.
illuminati-order.com...

That's not the actual Bavarian Illuminati, of course. Just some guy with a website and too much time on his hands.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join