It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Riddle for the Masons and Theosophy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Three Mysteries to Solve, answering the question of the Perfect Points of Entrance.

Holy Bible - The Perfect Light to rule and govern faith.
Square - To Square actions.
Compass - To keep within bounds with all men, particularly with a brother.

Within the Bible there are three mysteries.

Trinity - Father, Son and Holy Spirit
Incarnation - Divine nature united to human nature
Atonement - The Holiness of God reconciled with the unholiness of the sinner

“In every right angled triangle the square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides." We find that this is founded on the perfect right triangle with 3, 4 and 5. The square of 3 is 9. The square of 4 is 16. The sum of 9 and 16 is 25 with 25 representing the hypotenuse. The square root of 25 is 5. Therefore, the ratio is written: 3:4:5. The Egyptians considered this the universal nature of mankind. This is a law of perfection. It cannot be altered by men.

The Republic - Plato’s theory in Book VIII, Chapter III

3 Osiris - Hypotenuse - the male principle

4 Isis - The Base - composed of four units - the female principle

5 Horus - five units – was seen as the product of the first two principles

Let me see if I get this straight. The Holy Bible is the perfect light to guide faith that reflects the three sides of a triangle, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It is perfect, as in flawless. The square represents our actions, much like the incarnation of Christ was set in place to show our relationship to God at the center of the moral law of actions. The Compass is to keep men within the bounds of brotherly love for all men, much as the Atonement brings unity to the world by showing us the direction of true North. Our declination is set by the example of the Son.

As we approach a higher truth, the Mason then diverts the truth to error with statements like these:
---------------------
"Self-consciousness and freedom of the mind, are the special prerogatives which belong to man alone, of all created beings. All the rest of nature obeys eternal immutable laws; but the will of man belongs to a different sphere, in which the ideas of cause and effect, as found in the material world, are of no authority. Man is subject only to those laws which he gives himself.

What use then should man make of this privileged autonomy of self-government, that he may prove worthy of this high
prerogative? What principle should govern his actions? By what square should he construct those laws which he gives himself ?"
----------------------

The triangle that is perfect is the family. Where does a family start? To answer my questions below, I needed to use your own symbols as a declination point for the compass. Correct me if I have given a false impression of the symbolism.

Before God rendered a single archetype into existence, what was his first choice? The Masons asks the same question. By what square should he construct those laws which he gives himself?

I ask you the two questions above. Either one deserves an answer. Both answers are the same.

It's a riddle. Who can solve it?

edit on 10-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Is the answer: by ones he would want him self to live by? or in other words,, the original treat others the way you want to be treated? we establish laws with justice and innocence and fairness for all,, you are saying if God did the math in his head and discovered the best way to rule oneself, he would want man to find on his own this highest way,, and so man should mimic what he believes the highest God would expect of God himself, and of man? And in turn, man created by god, and of god, should create his laws and order his world as if he and all other men and women were god themselves? ( in the sense that humans have faculties which mimic what a God would poses as far as intelligence, understanding, the ability to comprehend complexity, and the freedom to use that comprehension for an infinite number of deeds... what is the objectively best way to get along, and progress our humanity as gods sovereign children)

was I close with any of that?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

That is not the ritual we use in my jurisdiction.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Wow, Theosophy has gained alot of attention this week.

Shame most of the posters come across as having never read any of the material or books properly albiet a few google searches.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Sorry for the double post
edit on 10-8-2012 by The 5th because: Double post

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Geezs, "that's not the rituals in my jurisdiction", "that's not what we do"... Could you perhaps elaborate just a little? Perhaps share your jurisdiction point of view once in a while?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Could you perhaps elaborate just a little?

Sure, '...is given to us as the rule and guide...'

Perhaps share your jurisdiction point of view once in a while?

I share it constantly.

edit on 10-8-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The answer is will. God had the choice to take for himself or give everything forward for others. With unlimited creative potential, He could have set himself as the center of creation and forced the creation to give to Him. Instead, he gave the entire creation away so that it would return to Him on its own. If you love someone, set them free. If they love you, they will return.

The point of love is to only possess a will to give and a will to receive what is given. The thing God rejected is the will to take. Nature reflects only the will to give. God's bio-mechanical technology reflects only the will to give. In the end, we can only come back to God when we acknowledge His perfect will for us. We reflect this by taking that will as our own. Unity comes when we all follow God's will and there is no other path that will allow for our will to take.

The Builders have built this world based solely on their will to take from God. Freemasonry and all other Theosophic societies are built on Objectivism when they should have acknowledged the will of the Father of all families under heaven. In the end, the family is what love is all about. Family is the Cornerstone of the Temple and the hallmark of God's will is ALTRUISM. The Family is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit within us all.

Daddy Warbucks is all about himself and cares little for the families he sends off to war. This does not reflect the Father's will for HIS family. They will reap what they sow from the Father of all mankind. Fortunately, the First Son of the Father offers us a way back to the will of God, but only from a platform of love for the Family. To be reconciled, we must show our own love in return.

This is called bread of shame. Unless we recognize our own shame, the bread we have been given is simply taken in arrogance and pride. If we see it for what it is and apply God's will, we receive it with joy as a gift. The gift is always meant to be given forward, just as God demonstrates.

His first choice was to give.

Originally posted by ImaFungi
Is the answer: by ones he would want him self to live by? or in other words,, the original treat others the way you want to be treated? we establish laws with justice and innocence and fairness for all,, you are saying if God did the math in his head and discovered the best way to rule oneself, he would want man to find on his own this highest way,, and so man should mimic what he believes the highest God would expect of God himself, and of man? And in turn, man created by god, and of god, should create his laws and order his world as if he and all other men and women were god themselves? ( in the sense that humans have faculties which mimic what a God would poses as far as intelligence, understanding, the ability to comprehend complexity, and the freedom to use that comprehension for an infinite number of deeds... what is the objectively best way to get along, and progress our humanity as gods sovereign children)

was I close with any of that?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The 5th
Wow, Theosophy has gained alot of attention this week.

Shame most of the posters come across as having never read any of the material or books properly albiet a few google searches.

For clarification, I have been through ALL the monographs. Not with two candles at an altar. I have simply reviewed the twisted truth within and unwound the symbols and the NLP that is used to manipulate the mind. As well, I have read all the works of Blavatsky and the others. My library is filled with their works. I can't speak for the others, but my personal study is thorough.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Possibly, this is your error and the reason you are not founding truth on a solid Capstone. Christ is the corner stone that is solid on all four corners. How is this possible? Don't cornerstones rest on one end of a square foundation? A capstone is placed at all four corners and is the pinnacle of the temple. All Masons know this. If the symbol is not seen for what it represents (The Family) then the point is missed. In the OP, I demonstrate this from the wisdom of the Ages.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

It should bother you that you state this. Who is the Great Architect of your Craft if that Architect is not found within the Three Great Lights? The Bible rules and governs my faith. I know God is the one that Created the universe. Where is your foundation stone found?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Sure, here's a riddle back to you. What about the Masons that are not Christians? What about the Lodges that don't use a Holy Bible, but use some other Holy Book instead?

Also, I've never heard this next statement anywhere.

Self-consciousness and freedom of the mind, are the special prerogatives which belong to man alone, of all created beings. All the rest of nature obeys eternal immutable laws; but the will of man belongs to a different sphere, in which the ideas of cause and effect, as found in the material world, are of no authority. Man is subject only to those laws which he gives himself.

In fact, I'd say Masonry teaches just about the opposite of that. Even our most basic lesson taught in the third degree, and the story of Hiram Abiff is proof that men are bound by the same natural laws as the rest of the universe. Masons are not ignoring gravity, walking on water, or living eternally in the flesh. I have no idea where you are getting those ideas, but I've been to a lot of Masonic funerals, and I've known a lot of brothers in distress, and I can assure you that nature's laws and the idea of cause and effect, or natural consequences are alive and well in Masonry.
edit on 10-8-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It should bother you that you state this. Who is the Great Architect of your Craft if that Architect is not found within the Three Great Lights. The Bible rules and governs my faith? I know God is the one that Created the universe. Where is your foundation stone found?

You're confusing "faith" with "religion."

I know God is the one that created the universe also, but I DO NOT KNOW that it is the same god you worship in your Holy Book. It might be. It might not be. I don't use a book.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Sure, here's a riddle back to you. What about the Masons that are not Christians? What about the Lodges that don't use a Holy Bible, but use some other Holy Book instead?

Also, I've never heard this next statement anywhere.

Self-consciousness and freedom of the mind, are the special prerogatives which belong to man alone, of all created beings. All the rest of nature obeys eternal immutable laws; but the will of man belongs to a different sphere, in which the ideas of cause and effect, as found in the material world, are of no authority. Man is subject only to those laws which he gives himself.

In fact, I'd say Masonry teaches just about the opposite of that. Even our most basic lesson taught in the third degree, and the story of Hiram Abiff is proof that men are bound by the same natural laws as the rest of the universe. Masons are not ignoring gravity, walking on water, or living eternally in the flesh. I have no idea where you are getting those ideas, but I've been to a lot of Masonic funerals, and I've known a lot of brothers in distress, and I can assure you that nature's laws and the idea of cause and effect, or natural consequences are alive and well in Masonry.
edit on 10-8-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

I could fill this thread with quotes and links if you like. The literature reflects the will to take. I keep mentioning Daddy Warbucks, the leader of the Lodges, but none of the brothers here will comment on their (Many Daddies) actions. They are directly connected to the money in the overall grand lodges and societies. The hallmark of all the societies is Theosophy. The Bible says to know them by their Fruit (productions from works). Just like the Church, it is not fair to simply say Freemasons are all evil. I agree. I am sure there are many that recognize truth from the symbols. I have outlined that truth clearly in the OP. Nothing I have said in the OP or the answer to the riddle can be nullified because I do not base it on my own wisdom, but what the symbols are actually saying.

Instead of running from these truths, can we not simply speak to them and find the error we can see within both Secret Societies and various religious practices? I am a Christian and I can speak out against error within my own organization. The Mason cannot and will not do this of their own because doing so would violate their oaths. This is evidenced by the fact that many words are said but few references or quotes are given. Your organization is filled to the rafters with words and commentary. It's all over the lodge websites. It is all linkable. Show us some context to your position so we can all learn.

Keep one thing in mind. If the literature does not support the true Architect (Word / Christ), then the quotes are just words, words, words. The Triangle, the Square and the Compass point the direction they were intended to point.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I keep mentioning Daddy Warbucks, the leader of the Lodges, but none of the brothers here will comment on their (Many Daddies) actions. They are directly connected to the money in the overall grand lodges and societies.

Because there is no such thing.

My yearly dues are about $60. I think between $6 and $12 of that goes to the Grand Lodge. The books and finances of the Grand Lodge of Florida are all part of the 501(c)(3) tax filings.

If my $6 per year goes toward some evil enterprise that they are able to somehow hide in all of the licensing, fundraising, and tax return paperwork that has to be filed with local, state, and Federal governments, then they are far better business men and criminals than I am!!

In order to be a fundraising, not-for-profit, entity in the US, you have to have your 501(c)(3) filings, your FEID, your fundraising license from the Dept of Agriculture, and you have to make quarterly and yearling filings to all 3 places in addition to your own requirements to your membership and directors.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It should bother you that you state this. Who is the Great Architect of your Craft if that Architect is not found within the Three Great Lights. The Bible rules and governs my faith? I know God is the one that Created the universe. Where is your foundation stone found?

You're confusing "faith" with "religion."

I know God is the one that created the universe also, but I DO NOT KNOW that it is the same god you worship in your Holy Book. It might be. It might not be. I don't use a book.

Would you agree that the Masons have made a mess of the world as we know it, or would you attribute it to another source? Have Christians made a mess of the world or would we attribute it to something else? Divisions are caused by being out of context with truth. As outlined in the OP, no law of God is imperfect and only reflects a will to give and a will to receive what is either earned or freely given away. This is the central truth we must recognize from the perfection in the triangle.

There are three mysteries at work within the Great Work to find the Grail. It's a hall of mirrors where one clue leads you back and forth between the three mysteries. It is designed to bounce you from one truth to another and then back again in a circle of logic. This quest for the grail ends in this thread. I have shown you the simple answer that shows that all three mysteries are twins. There are six. Three on one side are found in the mystery religion and they are designed to keep you searching and wanting from a will to take. The three mysteries on the other side of the twin are all in agreement. One mystery verifies the other. If you try to mix the six together, the hall of mirrors will keep you in error. If you drop the twin, the other mysteries fall into place with one word.

Love.

The grail is found. The excelsior cry goes throughout the land. Paul Revere can ride and proclaim that Veritas has been located. Who is Veritas?

If you can say it, you have found the Emerald among the pegmatite. It was INSIDE the pegmatite all along. Chip the shell away and it's RIGHT THERE!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I need to explain something to the audience.

What you quote here over and over are books "about" masonry, or trying to "interpret" masonry. None of that stuff is actually in Masonic ritual or teachings.

It would be like me trying to indict Christianity because Pastor Fred out in Westboro says, "GOD HATES FAGS!"

That is not a Christian teaching, and all the stuff you are posting are not masonic teachings. One principle held dear by our fraternity is that "No man speaks for masonry". Therefore even the most enlightened works are simply interpretations and not official statements of "masonry".

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I keep mentioning Daddy Warbucks, the leader of the Lodges, but none of the brothers here will comment on their (Many Daddies) actions. They are directly connected to the money in the overall grand lodges and societies.

Because there is no such thing.

My yearly dues are about $60. I think between $6 and $12 of that goes to the Grand Lodge. The books and finances of the Grand Lodge of Florida are all part of the 501(c)(3) tax filings.

If my $6 per year goes toward some evil enterprise that they are able to somehow hide in all of the licensing, fundraising, and tax return paperwork that has to be filed with local, state, and Federal governments, then they are far better business men and criminals than I am!!

In order to be a fundraising, not-for-profit, entity in the US, you have to have your 501(c)(3) filings, your FEID, your fundraising license from the Dept of Agriculture, and you have to make quarterly and yearling filings to all 3 places in addition to your own requirements to your membership and directors.

Open your eyes man. There is 9 trillion missing from the Federal Reserve and it is tied in precious metals for the collapse that is going to happen. This is debt redirected to the people. You have been used and you can't see it. Open your eyes to the capstone of your temple. You should reject what you see. Come out of Egypt and embrace the true Capstone. Let Pharaoh have his reward. No reason to sink in the waves with him.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I need to explain something further to the audience. We have the pages of truth and are using them to show it clearly. The same could be used in defense of the error if they choose to do it. Instead, incredulity against the truth is used as a defense. The audience can choose to see by the light of truth or believe the defense from no words of context.

Originally posted by emsed1

I need to explain something to the audience.

What you quote here over and over are books "about" masonry, or trying to "interpret" masonry. None of that stuff is actually in Masonic ritual or teachings.

It would be like me trying to indict Christianity because Pastor Fred out in Westboro says, "GOD HATES FAGS!"

That is not a Christian teaching, and all the stuff you are posting are not masonic teachings. One principle held dear by our fraternity is that "No man speaks for masonry". Therefore even the most enlightened works are simply interpretations and not official statements of "masonry".

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

My $6 somehow equates to $9 trilllion missing from the Federal Reserve? The Reserve that Ron Paul wants to audit? The same Ron Paul that is extremely popular among Masons, and whose own wife and daughters are closely connected to Eastern Star and Masonry?

You lost me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join