It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interesting View/Question On Abduction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Alright, this is my first post on this forum, though, I've been lurking on ATS for months. I love this community, regardless of the sleepless nights it's given me.
Note, if this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it. I figured that since it lacked any evidence of any sort, this was the best forum for it.

I consider myself to be a Christian and I've been researching the Nephilim quite a good bit recently. I've read articles that state that the nephilim were cross breeds between angels and men. I've read the articles stating the exact opposite.

Genesis 6:1-4
And it happened, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and when daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were good. And they took wives for themselves from all whom they chose. And Jehovah said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, in his erring; he is flesh. Yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days. And also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore to them, they were mighty men who existed of old, men of renown.

Depending on your definition of "sons of God," your argument could easily be swayed to any of the views on the subject.

Now, to get to the point, after researching the nephilim/giants, I started trying to figure out if there was a possible alien connection here. I believed that the nephilim could be demonic; I believe that demons can take any form of anything under the sun, including any alien. Not that aliens don't exist, but, I believe that many alien sightings are demonic of sort. If all aliens were demonic, why would abductions happen? Note that I did say if.

Is it possible that abductions are some sort of situation where the human is required for cross-breeding tests? As crazy as it sounds, the Nephilim appeared to be some sort of cross breed. And, this is ATS...

So, I may be sounding completely ludicrous right now, but, could anyone tell me if this is a plausible idea, or, if there are any stories or theories that may support this belief? I searched ATS and didn't find anything that was similar to what I imagined.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by calebdaniels

Is it possible that abductions are some sort of situation where the human is required for cross-breeding tests? As crazy as it sounds, the Nephilim appeared to be some sort of cross breed. And, this is ATS...

Throughout history, parents have been searching for excuses to explain their teenagers behavior.......This sounds as good as any reason to me for this explanation

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In my ten or so years of research I have discovered that the history we have been told is completely wrong.

Satan seduced Eve and there is a story (prob fact) that the first pregnancy involved Cain and his twin sister and Abel and his twin sister.
Cain was a half breed; half human and half angel. This was the other race on earth that Jesus talks about in the New Testament. This race has always believed it was the firstborn, therefore the ones who were in charge. But God thought they were corrupted and not of his design.
After Noah's flood there was a masssive war (read Cosmic war by JP Farell and any book by Tom and Nita Horn.)
Time had to be reversed by God to put people back, after they had been totally eliminated, it got that bad.

In Book of Jasher, Noah et al complained to God that the 200 million demons were making life very tough, so 180 million were put in the bottomless pit, till the appointed time, which was 70 generations (70x70=4900yrs, we are very near that time now!!!! And the secret socities have been counting down.)

That left 20 million loose. Which was slowly whittled down to about 7 million. This is why they needed more soldiers, ie Greys.

BUT Cannan's son 'mingled' again with other angels that hadn't been put in prison/pit.
According to the Book of Daniel they 'mingle' again in the last days of the 4900yrs prison sentence. This is the clay and iron feet of the statue in the dream of Nebuchadnezzar.

We are cattle to these half breeds.

BUt the Greys are just bio-robots, actually avatars. (Read Forbidden gates by Tom and Nita Horn, page 30) Above them are wicked spirits who answer to Rulers of Darkness, then Powers, then Principalties and finally to Satan. Author, Mr Tom Horn got this from Ephesians .

BUT not all half breeds are from outside our planet, there have been over 300 cities documented under the earth, including North and South poles.

AND not all people who return to earth are half breeds, many are humans whose ancestors escaped the Cosmic war which occurred about 150yrs after the Flood and using technology (that we have had since 1947) found new earths to colonize. Quetzacoatal is said to be a returnee in a Mayan codice found recently.

I have personally been abducted and I have lost foetuses. The Military have tagged me and my family as they are desperate to know what the so-called aliens are telling abductees. I only have the dreams and impossible scars, not actual memories. Google Dr Karen Turner.
The reasons abductors are abducting, are to make new greys; to keep their 'cattle' in fear, to steal energy from their 'cattle' and to kill them when they start to fight back. Steal, kill and destroy comes to mind.

Huamns have still got a metagene (persoanlly used this in a life and death situation) which they have lost, so they breed or 'mingle'. I come from Romany Gypsies and I have seen angels and been to Heaven on several occassions.

I have found that the Name of Jesus deals with the greys and demons but the Name of God; Yehovah deals with the Military assassins.

I believe the belief in Aliens is the deception.

So to sum up there are extra terrestials but not all are half breeds.
There are intra terrestials and not all of them are human.

And the locusts of the Fifth trumpet are actually dragons, not helicopters.

Hope that has heped. If you have anymore questions, I will try to answer them.
I will gambol like cattle being freed from their pen, when I go finally to Heaven.

edit on 10/8/12 by AriesJedi because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

In my ten or so years of research I have discovered that the history we have been told is completely wrong.

I feel soooooooooo superior, it only took me a few weeks.

new topics

top topics

join