It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chimera Project?? A Secret Society At Rise??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I was in Stuttgart recently on vacation. I usually avoid using public toilets, but I was beat from walking around all day and really not in the mood to go find a cafe to let me use their washroom. When I went into the stall, I found an eyecatching piece of graffitti. A weird symbol and the words (in English) The Chimera Project, Let's change the world. I was interested and memorized it. When I got home, I googled it, and found this Tumblr Blog: the-chimera-project.tumblr.com...
There isn't any other information about it anywhere that I can find, but it implies that it has a decent sized member base. Weirder still, in the "About me, some short ramblings" there's this quote; "

I was with the founders of Chimera when it was only a mass of huddled people, who met every day by the river side to discuss the future, rain or shine. Since then, the decision to go online has expanded Chimera’s population exponentially.

which makes it seem like the group was at one time region-based. What I wonder is, could this be a secret society, and if so; how large is it, how old is it, and what are it's real goals?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Verbiage

Not really a secret society if they are publicly online.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

The existence of it isn't secret, but what they do at meetings is, and what they want to do with the future. All the information is incredibly vague.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The Occupy movement was pretty vague but I digress...based on what I saw, it appears to me that they are tired of materialism and vanity and want societies to be based on intelligence and common sense in order to maintain sustainability.

Modern day society values traits like beauty and wealth over intellect, which, transcending their uselessness,actually creates a problem for humanity’s continuation.

I interpurt their goal as the opposite of the movie Idiocracy

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

I don't trust it. People who are vague with there goals are hiding something.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

there is a place @ their site that you posted to ask them questions...they sound interesting but I dont like clubs and organized venues I too am suspicious but Im that away about all people...everyone has ulterior motives and hidden agendas and all that jazz...But I did ask them a question it was whether or not they aloud girls to play in their tree house too? When and if I get a reply Ill let you know

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Have you gotten a reply yet?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

no nothing back from them....I checked the tumbler account(which you must make to ask and receive questions from them) and just to make sure I also checked my yahoo mail and there is nothing from them....thanks for reminding me

I asked them again so Ill wait for reply once more....
edit on (8/12/1212 by shells4u because: added something

top topics

join