It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guidestones.... telling us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Here's my theory on the end of most life as we know it....

The powers that be either want people to act like free range chickens and or when the time is right, the culling where everyone dies. In my mind it's too soon for that culling. TPTB have to have robots and androids built and building each other before they kill off everyone. Once you got robots building robots it's literally bye bye humans.

Likely by then they'll be viruses created that they unleash causing a world wide epidemic wiping out most of humanity. Basically any place humans travel it will spread. And likely it will have a long incubation period too. That way everyone has spread it via jet travel and interactions with each other. It will be in every country and island you can think of. Then it will come to life in people and start killing off everyone.

The only exceptions will be an elite group and there servant group. And in order to be part of that group you'd likely have to be like a brain child, or have extremely perfect genetics. Exceptions will be people like: models, athletes, politicians, royalty, actors, entertainers, scientists, billionaires, etc. According to the Georgia guide stones this group is only gonna be about 500,000,000 people. or maybe 1/12 of our current population.

Cuz they'll want beautiful, strong, and smart people only as there monkeys. Meanwhile the robots will be advancing and doing most of the work.

Anyway that's my theory and I'm sticking too it ha ha But I don't see any of this happening in our lifetime. I think everything happens very gradually so this is a good 100 years in the future at least.

Your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

According to the Georgia guide stones this group is only gonna be about 500,000,000 people. or maybe 1/12 of our current population.

Cuz they'll want beautiful, strong, and smart people only as there monkeys. Meanwhile the robots will be advancing and doing most of the work.

Anyway that's my theory and I'm sticking too it ha ha But I don't see any of this happening in our lifetime. I think everything happens very gradually so this is a good 100 years in the future at least.

You do realise the Guidestones were erected during the later part of the Cold War, at a time when nuclear holocaust was a likely scenario? The Guidestones would have provided useful advice to what's left of mankind, should civilisation be destroyed through nuclear war.

But if there is an Illuminati, I don't blame them for wanting people who know the difference between 'there' and 'their', which would be around 1/12th the population.

Sadly there are some clueless f*cking idiots vandalising the monument, ignorant of who built them and why.
edit on 9-8-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Oh ya always some cover story isn't there. Now it's new clear whawrr, right. My theory is that it's basically satans 10 commandments.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

edit on 9-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

This discussion has been had before
So all is rosy in the world you inhabit
No Bilderberg Group
No Fraudulent Banking System
No Illegal Wars
No NWO
No Eugenics
etc etc

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by XeroOne

No Bilderberg Group
No Illegal Wars
No NWO
No Eugenics
etc etc

Where did I say that?

Here's an interesting back story of the monument:
Link here...

Doesn't look like an Illuminati monument to evilness, really.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by XeroOne

No Bilderberg Group
No Illegal Wars
No NWO
No Eugenics
etc etc

Where did I say that?

Here's an interesting back story of the monument:
Link here...

Doesn't look like an Illuminati monument to evilness, really.

Sorry for being rude - There was a very long thread on this a while back.
I do not like the stones for many reasons but do not wish to go back and forth in pointless debate about them
OK if you think they are a good thing but I for one do not need enscribed rocks to know how to live in Peace and Balance with Nature or my fellow Beings
Peace - I know you mean well
edit on 9-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
From the linked article.

...the sandblaster charged with carving each of the 4,000-plus characters on the stones: During the hundreds of hours he spent etching the guides, Clamp said, he had been constantly distracted by "strange music and disjointed voices."

...But many who read what was written on the stones were unsettled. Guide number one was, of course, the real stopper: MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE. There were already 4.5 billion people on the planet, meaning eight out of nine had to go (today it would be closer to 12 out of 13). This instruction was echoed and expanded by tenet number two: GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY—IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY. It didn't take a great deal of imagination to draw an analogy to the practices of, among others, the Nazis. Guide number three instructed readers to unite humanity with a living new language.

...Christian "never would tell me a thing about this group he belonged to," Martin says. The banker received his last letter from Christian right around the time of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and assumes the man—who would have been in his mid-eighties—has since passed away.

...And Fendley's boast that he had "put Elberton on the map" was affirmed literally in spring 2005, when National Geographic Traveler listed the Guidestones as a feature in its Geotourism MapGuide to Appalachia.

www.wired.com...

Why does the name Ted Turner always come to mind when I contemplate these silly, pompous, freedom-sucking stones?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yes, I kind of wondered whether it was Ted Turner or someone high up in one of the many Rosicrucian Orders. The stones don't say anything about killing anyone, but maintaining humanity at a sustainable level should a civilisation-destroying catastrophe occur, with most the population wiped out anyway. Why else would the message be carved on solid rock in multiple languages? Why else establish a 'Rosetta Stone' for the current age? Given the number of people currently in power who are unfit to hold any authority, encouraging diversity and fitness was common sense.

Again, the monument was erected at a time where nuclear holocaust was a real possibility. For some, it was an inevitability. Our governments and militaries were well prepared for the worst, and contingency units (much like FEMA in the US) were always trained and ready to mobilise at a moment's notice from our people on the ground in East Germany. There were (and still are) underground installations practically every few square miles in the UK, most of which are now abandoned and long forgotten. I understand there were numerous false alarms. This readiness continued well into the 1990s. Perhaps you should take a look at Threads (a docu-drama) on YouTube.

It's funny, all this talk about the Illuminati population-reduction thing. We already came damn close multiple times just through sheer human stupidity.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

I think your heart is basically in the right place, XeroOne, however we should keep in mind the words of The Shadow; "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?"

The globalists and so-called "A-type personalities" probably aren't the kind of folk we want determining what's "best" for humankind.

And, I'm not really buying that the stones were a response to the red scare. It's a very old philosophy and its tenets are consistently defined.

I enjoyed the article though, thanks.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by XeroOne

I think your heart is basically in the right place, XeroOne, however we should keep in mind the words of The Shadow; "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?"

The globalists and so-called "A-type personalities" probably aren't the kind of folk we want determining what's "best" for humankind.

And, I'm not really buying that the stones were a response to the red scare. It's a very old philosophy and its tenets are consistently defined.

I enjoyed the article though, thanks.

& XeroOne...

It clearly wasn't a response to the red scare because that's all that was, a scare tactic to keep most people stressed, traumatized and under hypnosis. After that it was the environment for a good while. Then we had 9/11 and it's been that. Next it will be something else.

So it clearly wasn't just a thing for red dawn. Besides it was an elitist who paid for it. (or he was part of some secret society) If it was joe blow farmer brown then maybe red dawn, but some secret society member, that means it clearly wasn't.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
No, it wasn't about the 'Red Scare'. It was about the potential nuclear holocaust, which was far from just a scare tactic. Quite the opposite - those very high up the chain were frightened of it, and they kept much secret from the general public to avoid a panic. I also knew several people directly involved in the standoff between the US, UK and the Soviets, and heard many accounts from them. The threat was real then.

As for the guy behind the monument being a member of a secret society, it doesn't prove anything about his motives. He might have been simply a mason or Rosicrucian with money and good intentions. Maybe he did it on his own initiative. You can join the Rosicrucians by mail order, I understand, and therefore become a member of a 'secret society'. Or you could join a lodge by asking a mason. Would that automatically make you a bad person? Guilt by association?

The take-away from this is there are several 'elites' in power here with their own interests, not just one, and the game isn't played the way most conspiracy theorists think.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
The take-away from this is there are several 'elites' in power here with their own interests, not just one, and the game isn't played the way most conspiracy theorists think.

Two questions and a comment:

1.) How do most conspiracy theorists think the "game" is being played?

2.) How, in your opinion, is the "game" being played?

Even stated as nuclear proliferation rather than red scare, I don't think the theory holds up. Everything from "R.C. Christian" to the message on the stones, all point to some form of mystery school philosophy and their long dreamt of goals.

It should also be noted that in the story you linked that "secrecy" and "mystery" were addressed by "R.C. Christian" and that infers that the message had an importance in the "now."

...When I ask whether he's prepared to take what he knows to his grave, Martin replies that Christian would want him to do just that: "All along, he said that who he was and where he came from had to be kept a secret. He said mysteries work that way. If you want to keep people interested, you can let them know only so much."
www.wired.com...

Let's look at that last line again: "If you want to keep people interested, you can let them know only so much."

The stones are a statement of intent, not a last resort for mankind in semi-rural Georgia.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Of course you know, this could be just some guy trolling.

Well, they really could have been put up for the lols.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

You are the resident expert, so it could be. An Illuminatt troll mebbe.

Don't get me wrong ES-Clone: Even at your most annoying, I do find you funny and you do make me laugh. I'm prolly gonna take some heat for encouraging you, though.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I stumbled upon the information that the guidestones existed by entertaining myself with 2012 disaster videos where some groups thought the area where the guidestones were put in place was going to survive in different disaster scenarios. Then I read there is a granite quarry not far from where they were put in place. I believe there are some crazy people that live in the direction south of me. If I wanted to I could actually visit these during an afternoon drive.

I believe someone thought most people were going to die off in global disasters and someone with some money to burn or to entertain themselves, decided to go through with having this monument built. Maybe it was a local that wanted the small town put on the map. I call them crazy because I like to stay out of the spotlight. Although I did find it interesting a couple of times when someone on the weather channel announced the small town I'm in due to some weather issue. If people want to build a monument and spend their money on that and it doesn't violate local regulations, they have a right to do that whether it is stupid to do so or not. I thought it was stupid of someone to state there should be one language and put this up in 5 different languages. I mean this is a sign of losing common sense isn't it?

new topics

top topics

join