It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hello ats! Been on the site daily for awhile now and couldn't resist putting my inputs and own posts. Very glad this site has been made so all of us wearing foil hats can unite and discuss current issues, conspiracies etc.
Thanks!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unconditionaltruth
Hello ats! Been on the site daily for awhile now and couldn't resist putting my inputs and own posts. Very glad this site has been made so all of us wearing foil hats can unite and discuss current issues, conspiracies etc.
Thanks!

Hi! Foil hats has been proven to be unsuccessfull in blocking low frequencies from entering or escaping your cerebral cortex. You would need lead hats, that way HAARP couldn't send you thoughts and spy sattelites won't hear your cerebral broadcasts (thoughts).
Welcome here! I couldn't resist joining neither. I stay a bit paranoid, nevertheless..

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unconditionaltruth

Welcome UT...

Hello ats! Been on the site daily for awhile now and couldn't resist putting my inputs and own posts.

Yes, the Digital Ego can be cruel, but then again, it can be FUN as well..!

Enjoy your time here.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Indeed! Lead is an extremely better alternative than foil. Thanks for the heads up and the welcoming reply

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unconditionaltruth

Welcome to the tribe!

Looking forward to your input.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, Cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome Unconditionaltruth

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

new topics

top topics

join