It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that HAARP is manipulating the Earth's weather patterns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
VLF Waves, the Ionosphere, and Earthquakes

There is some intriguing research about whether large earthquakes are associated with ionospheric changes caused by electromagnetic signals released by the crushing of rock crystalline structures. If so, then this might be a mechanism for major earthquake prediction.

One of the primary researchers in this area is Friedemann Freund, of NASA Ames. He has written several articles introducing the concept of ionospheric and atmospheric changes as earthquake precursors:

This research is still young and apparently controverial. If there are effects, they may be too subtle for the SID instruments to pick up. If your students do pursue something of this nature, make sure you make it VERY clear to them that this is extremely early and tentative research that may or may not provide them any useful results. If your students do want to explore this, remind them that the epicenter of a potential earthquake would have to lie somewhere "near" the line between the transmitter and their receiver. (And we have no idea what distances might qualify as "near.") Thus they would need to track data from all over the world and, if something irregular were noted, they would need to triangulate to determine the location of the potential earthquake. Best approach might be to pick a recent earthquake then check the SID data from stations around the world to see if any changes were noticed at, before, or after, that time.

This is the best bit though,

Two versions of the monitor exist - one simple and low-cost, named SID, and one research quality, called AWESOME

solar-center.stanford.edu...

solar-center.stanford.edu...

Then check this out.

The Space Weather Monitor program is an education project to build and distribute inexpensive ionospheric monitors to students around the world. The monitors detect solar flares and other ionospheric disturbances. Two versions of the monitor exist - one simple and low-cost, named SID, and one research quality, called AWESOME.

Earth's ionosphere reacts strongly to the intense x-ray and ultraviolet radiation released by the Sun during a solar event. By using a receiver to monitor the signal strength from distant VLF transmitters, and noting unusual changes as the waves bounce off the ionosphere, students around the world can directly monitor and track these Sudden Ionospheric Disturbances (SIDs).

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Does cymatics work with any wave, or just sound waves?
I worked on radios in the military. I kinda had to learn about radio frequencies to do that.
I've never seen any evidence to suggest radio waves (HF, VHF, or UHF) have any impact on clouds.

The idea that HAARP can do anything beyond exciting a small spot of the ionoshphere is built on a foundation of bad science and lack of understanding of the principles involved, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
I capiltized HIGH, to emphasis that the H in HAARP stands for HIGH. Which is obviously a reference to stronger and more effective frequencies.
You didn't answer my question so I'll ask again. Stronger and more effective than what? TV? TV uses a higher frequency than HAARP. And by the way, high doesn't mean stronger and more effective, it means high. In some cases lower frequencies travel further than higher frequencies. If you want to talk about how strong an antenna emission is, power (in watts) would be one measure you could use.

You talk about applying ideas to your life which you learned from HIGHschool (
).. but how much experience do you have your working and researchin with frequencies.
I probably know more about this than 99% of the general population, but less than the researchers working on HAARP. I mentioned high school not because of my own experience, but because I know that the majority of ATSers have at least a high school education and therefore these high school concepts like the inverse square law should be within the grasp of most ATSers to understand. You did make a valid point about the effects of different frequencies taking some time to master so we can't expect everyone to master that understanding in a short time...I agree with you on that point.

The last poster I "insulted" clearly showcased his intelligence publicly, and then added his own tablespoon of sarcasm, so I simply points out his intellect and gave him a tablespoon back
He asked a valid question, about how they would aim the "weapon", which so far you have only responded to with an insult. Perhaps it could have been asked a little more politely, but it wasn't all that sarcastic...in fact I read it as a serious question, to which I tried to help provide an answer when discussing the inverse square law. Maybe you should consider the question a serious one rather than a sarcastic one and try to answer it.

Sorry if I hurt fealings, I am looking for constructive ideas and responses, not short sarcastic posts that immediately disagree with the headline.. I have given evidence of frequencies and there effect on matter. There is libraries of research to be done on sound frequency and how it effects matter, you can do a 2 hour google search and come up with loads of facts containing sound wave manipulation.
This has nothing to do with sound waves. There are technical differences in the behavior of sound waves and EM waves.

Is everything is in forms of waves, and matter is made of vibrating photons and other sub atomic particles, and frequencies influence and affect both... then what is HAARP up too my friend?
Make your mind up about HAARP, I have made mine up, now Im trying to show others what I see. With or without highschool logic
So if you've already made your mind up, perhaps you shouldn't have asked for feedback when you presented your idea in the OP. My hope is that some people who haven't already made their mind up but are willing to examine logical arguments from both sides of the debate will see this and take these facts into consideration when they decide what's real. I was hoping you were such an open-minded person when I saw you ask for feedback in your OP, but now you're saying you're not?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Thank you for your opinion. Cymatics is used through sound waves, the patterns are caused by higher frequencies. The more hieghtend the frequency, the more complex pattern the matter will show.

Radio waves are not being used by Haarp. Radio waves are not a threat to our atmosphere, they are a weaker signal. The signals coming from 360 aligned attennas ready to shoot off a high frequency into the atmoshere (regardless of which layer) is much stronger then radio...

Some people just need libraries of "evidence" and research to admit what is infront of their eyes. Its evident that there are crazy cloud patterns and formations in the past decade, which Im sure havent been recorded in more recent decades.. disruption via concentrated frequency of Haarp will do that.
The clouds dont lie. Just like the matter in cymatics dont lie. The matieral world is being played with by advanced technology in HAARP, and these cloud formations are the first evidence. Weather patterns are the second.

I know some people would feel better off if HAARP "research" team would come out and tell them what they are truely doing way up North shooting frequencies at the sky... but Im afraid that isnt going to happen.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

So you think that HAARP caused those clouds?

Well then I guess HAARP has been going haywire in Australia, because look at these....

and you can see more here...

www.australiasevereweather.com...

Oh wait a minute that isn't was caused your OP pics or the ones above, because this is what causes these clouds..

A mackerel sky or buttermilk sky is an indicator of moisture (the cloud) and instability (the cirrus-cumulus form) at intermediate levels (2400–6100 m, 8000-20,000 ft). If the lower atmosphere is stable and no moist air moves in, the weather will most likely remain dry. However, moisture at lower levels combined with surface temperature instability can lead to rainshowers or thunderstorms should the rising moist air reach this layer. In the winter it is often said to precede snowstorms and flurries.

en.wikipedia.org...

And here is for those who don't like Wiki....

Mackerel sky (ger: Schaefchenwolken; fr: nuages moutonneux)
is a popular term for a sky covered with extensive cirrocumulus or altocumulus clouds arranged in somewhat regular waves and showing blue sky in the gaps. The pattern resembles the scales on a mackerel, thus, the name. In Germany and France they are known as 'sheep cloud', as their pattern resembles a flock of sheep, also they are sometimes called buttermilk sky, regionally.

www.weatheronline.co.uk...

Sorry, but there is nothing fishy happening here, only clouds(formed naturally that is).

Phage has already told you what these are but since you refuse to actually listen maybe this will help...Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Its great that you are here in this thread then, you know more then the entire population! So please provide me with all the quick and easy research to disclaim my own, and yes I will change my mind about HAARP.

Im not claiming I know the science here. But the obvious change in weather patterns and crazy-strange cloud formations is enough for me to take notice. What I do know; waves will act as waves, particles will act as particles, atoms will be atoms... until an outside force influenced them.

I dont care how you want to interpret HAARPs term of "high", its obviously something more advanced then you understand or you would be working in that facility. Which would be great! Because you could then hoenstly tell us what is going on way out in Alaska in an outland where 99% of the population cant take notice of ehat they are up too. Sadly though... you just a very intelligent individual at home sitting on your computer.

Please Arb', provide the evidence HAARP isnt doing anything. And This thread is done

Cymatics has shown me evidence of frequencies (yes, you are right, its not sound waves, its the freuquency) affecting matter. Which is way more then you have brought to the table. So please for the sake of not arguing, bring something to the table to turn heads (because you know more then 99% of the general population about this topic), and these posters and myself will be very satisfied

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I refuse to listen? Did you read the quotes you gave? They were bullsh*t explanations that any ignorant sheep would accept because someone who is a "professional" gave them

Have you tried experimenting with this concept you have provided? Creating your own mini atmosphere, and creating these patterns of clouds? I have a strong feeling you havent and just read this bogus and applied it to your small library mind

Anything that sounds smart, will be accepted by people like you. That is the benefit of being scientist for the government! Give a bogus explanation, because everyone will belive it, because no one has the tools to experiment themselves!

Earth is much more then patterns in the sky, I do understand it creates its own clouds.
Never have I said HAARP is "creating" clouds. Im stating that the frequencies applied to the atmosphere are affecting cloud formations, causing such bizzare patterns in clouds and weather. You and Phage have only given bogus mainstream science explanations. Which is not enough to accept from someone with a sheep-less mind. Unlike you my friend, I will not belive anything just because it has a smart ring to it..

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Some people just need libraries of "evidence" and research to admit what is infront of their eyes. Its evident that there are crazy cloud patterns and formations in the past decade, which Im sure havent been recorded in more recent decades.. disruption via concentrated frequency of Haarp will do that.

You do know that sailors used the clouds to help predict what weather was heading their way before they had weather reports,don't you?

And can you actually provide any evidence that can show HAARP is capable of doing what you claim it can do?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

There is libraries of research to be done on sound frequency and how it effects matter, you can do a 2 hour google search and come up with loads of facts containing sound wave manipulation.

HAARP does not produce sound. It produces electromagnetic radiation.

Sound and electromagnetic radiation are not the same thing. Sound is longitudinal waves which propagate through a medium. It is a mechanical wave. A compression wave.

Electromagnetic radiation propagates as transverse waves consisting of an oscillating magnetic field and an oscillating electrical field. Electromagnetic radiation requires no medium.

This is very basic physics.
www.mediacollege.com...
www.youtube.com...

Pictures of clouds is not evidence of manipulation of any sort.
edit on 8/10/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your scientific input Phage, something more I was looking for. So you are saying that Electromagnetic Radiation cannot affect the atmosphere? 360 attennas concentrated at the same spot of the ionsphere, and blasting it with electromagnetic radiation will have no affect on anything in the atmosphere Phage-master?

If that is the truth, then this case is closed.

BUT

If EMRadtion does affect the atmosphere, thus affecting cloud formations, and possibly weather too, then I suppose your post was a waste of time? Our entire planet has its own electromagnetic field, each human and living organism is bined to this and has their own EMF.. so if shooting concentrated EM frequencies at an atmosphere that is made up of an Electromagnetic Field, then I suppose there must be an effect caused by this force Phage?

You know your heart generates its own Electricmagnetic field Phage? You should check yours, because if you cared one ounce for the planet which gives you life, you would stop excusing the obvious and looking for logic. The logic is being used against you (Haarp)

What else does basic physics tell us Phage?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I refuse to listen? Did you read the quotes you gave?

No, I just posted them without actually understanding them.. are you seriously going to ask that?

They were bullsh*t explanations that any ignorant sheep would accept because someone who is a "professional" gave them

And what makes them BS?

Have you tried experimenting with this concept you have provided? Creating your own mini atmosphere, and creating these patterns of clouds? I have a strong feeling you havent and just read this bogus and applied it to your small library mind

And I take it you have done this yourself?

Never have I said HAARP is "creating" clouds. Im stating that the frequencies applied to the atmosphere are affecting cloud formations, causing such bizzare patterns in clouds and weather. You and Phage have only given bogus mainstream science explanations. Which is not enough to accept from someone with a sheep-less mind. Unlike you my friend, I will not belive anything just because it has a smart ring to it..

So then I take it you can prove meteorology and science are wrong about how a mackerel sky(which is what you posted pics of in the OP)is formed?

Please enlighten us with all your knowledge regarding this subject as I am sure we will be amazed...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The problem is not the shape of the clouds as seen from land. There are cloud photos taken by satellite that show a perfect round shape which is not natural at all...

Have you seen them? Just google haarp clouds and check it out.

Here it is:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

So you are saying that Electromagnetic Radiation cannot affect the atmosphere? 360 attennas concentrated at the same spot of the ionsphere, and blasting it with electromagnetic radiation will have no affect on anything in the atmosphere Phage-master?
It's 180 antennas. The radiation is not really concentrated, in fact is is diffused quite a lot. But yes, it is the ionosophere, 10s of miles above the part of the atmosphere in which weather occurs. It is able to affect that region because, instead of air, it is composed of plasma (charged particles). The lower atmosphere is composed of neutral particles which the HF radiation has no effect on.

Yes. Yes it is.

You know your heart generates its own Electricmagnetic field Phage
What's an electricmagnetic field?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

You do know that sailors used the clouds to help predict what weather was heading their way before they had weather reports,don't you?

And can you actually provide any evidence that can show HAARP is capable of doing what you claim it can do?

Sailors, farmers, weather men-women, you, me .. yes we all use clouds to predict tomorrows weather. I dont know about you, but havent you noticed weather channels claim one thing and the next day total opposite weather happens? This "prediction" is becoming harder because cloud patterns are so unnatural.

Haarp - Alaska

1. A high power transmitter and antenna array operating in the High Frequency (HF) range. The transmitter is capable of delivering up to 3.6 million Watts to an antenna system consisting of 180 crossed dipole antennas arranged as a rectangular, planar array.

I am in reason to believe that 3.6 Million Watts of transmitted energy blasting the ionsphere will have some, if not great, affect in general. This is evident by patterns in the clouds forming through different frequencies being applied.

Of course Haarp wont say on their website "we are affecting the weather patterns due to our blasting of the ionsphere" .. if that were the case threads like this wouldnt exist on CONSPIRACY sites.

What is with all the barking and nipping on this site.. we are suppose to work together to dig the truth, not deny the first things going against mainsheep knowledge and science

Conspiracy site has become a police site, where every theory is bunk
I think people took George Bush's statements too close to the heart, and applied them to their own way of thinking..

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

That is not a satellite image.

I checked the site several hours later and played a loop of the radar which was on the site at that time. The radar confirmed the image abvove and showed the ring fading but still visible over a period of a couple of hours.

www.davidicke.com...

Radar images do not show clouds but they do often show interference.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Good job avoiding everything I said, and coming back like the typical smart ass on ats..

fail

No you cant prove what you quoted, so why quote it? You just take whatever your told and "photocopy" it to your brain..

No thanks for your help here.. your jsut out to argue, I'm looking for scientific evidence on HAARP and frequencies affecting weather, not types of clouds (for the last time). So far Phage is the only one to bring anything to the table, but the first 2 pages members had broughten evidence to support against HAARP... sheep will only see what they are ment too ..

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Did you just reference with a link to the reptilian-man-eating David Icke??

Smooth evidence Phage... what is causing such a large interference on that radar?

Ahh.. dont answer that, you are still trying to debunk the fact HAARP is affecting the atmosphere.

I wonder how its like on "Planet 10"? Is everyone full of sh!t there?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

But the image shows a round shape cloud which is not natural is it?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

It does not show a cloud. Radar does not show clouds.
It shows interference. A problem with the radar.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

So you are saying that Electromagnetic Radiation cannot affect the atmosphere? 360 attennas concentrated at the same spot of the ionsphere, and blasting it with electromagnetic radiation will have no affect on anything in the atmosphere Phage-master?
It's 180 antennas. The radiation is not really concentrated, in fact is is diffused quite a lot. But yes, it is the ionosophere, 10s of miles above the part of the atmosphere in which weather occurs. It is able to affect that region because, instead of air, it is composed of plasma (charged particles). The lower atmosphere is composed of neutral particles which the HF radiation has no effect on.

Yes. Yes it is.

You know your heart generates its own Electricmagnetic field Phage
What's an electricmagnetic field?

Thank you for counting the attennas in Alaska Phage

I think your understanding of physics is a little faulty good sir. EM frequencies will deffinatly have an impact on any part of the atmosphere. Because HAARP says 10m above weather atmosphere or whatever.. are you going to believe them Phage?

Unless I was working for them or eye-witnessing this, I wouldnt take it out of a book or from an article on the internet. It could be straight up lies you know.. (the point of conspiracies).

Why is a mast debunker like you on a conspiracy site everday anyways? Your not here for the conspiracy, just to prove everything wrong with textbook knowledge (who writes the textbooks?) or davidicke references..Must be a lonely life on planet 10

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Unless I was working for them or eye-witnessing this, I wouldnt take it out of a book or from an article on the internet.

Or maybe you could learn something about the physics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join