It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that HAARP is manipulating the Earth's weather patterns

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
We all know HAARP's technology is using high frequencies and aiming them at the ionsphere. HAARP's website states in yellow-bold letters "High Frequency Active Auroral Research". (they forgot to insert the "F" in HAARP..)
You're right about HAARP affecting the ionosphere.

So my conclusion is; HAARP knows how to manipulate weater patterns through the use of frequencies, and they are doing so. Just like we manipulate matter through sound waves. Any thoughts on this conclusion?
Yes, my thought is that since you know that HAARP affect the ionosphere, it makes absolutely no sense to say HAARP affects the weather since all weather you talk about occurs below the ionosphere:

HAARP myths

Sadly for the conspiracy theorists, HAARP has no potential to affect weather. The frequency of energy that HAARP transmits cannot be absorbed by the troposphere or the stratosphere, only by the ionosphere, many kilometers higher than the highest atmospheric weather systems.

I saw the Jesse Ventura episode..but why are you surprised HAARP is guarded? Would you expect the antenna array to not be secured? Do you think it's safe to walk right up to the antenna array when it's operating at full power? Plus, sadly, if some misinformed conspiracy theorists who actually believe false claims (like those in the Ventura show) think that HAARP is destroying the world, the workers at HAARP and the facility may need a little protection from those who might feel that they have a duty to shut HAARP down to save the Earth or whatever other misinformed ideas they have.

Also, you can tour the HAARP facility, but not whenever you want to, like Ventura tried to do:

HAARP

The HAARP facility regularly (once a year on most years according to the HAARP home page) hosts open houses, during which time any civilian may tour the entire facility.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

I've never heard that, but at the end of the Jesse Ventura video Dr. Nick Begich makes that statement. He seems legit...

Really?

Begich received his doctorate in traditional medicine from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines in November 1994.

Sounds good. Lets find out something about the institution.
From 1998.

The University readily agreed to award a doctorate on Falguni Mehta soon after receiving her application and subsequently conferred it when she paid $195 as legal notarisation fee.
www.expressindia.com...

"A colleague determined that there was an 'OUI' in Sri Lanka, but it is called Open International University for complementary medicine, and it is not an accredited medical school.' For an additional fee of $400-US, outstanding students are awarded an M.D. (which is their abbreviation for Masters Degree) or other degrees such as B.Science, or extra credentials. (Parenthetical comment his.)

"We were told that 'OIU' has additional prizes such as 'the Albert Schweitzer Award and Knighthood' (for an additional fee of $400-US)." (Parenthetical comment his.)

www.chiroweb.com...

Oh my. It seems the good "doctor" may have gotten his doctorate by mail order from a known diploma mill and he has the gall to call himself "Dr."
He's a conman snake oil salesman.

edit on 8/9/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

After re-searching harrp myself I gotta wonder...could harrp make paranormal experience's increase???

They do play around with the magnetosphere? Isn't that what we're trying to read and detect in our environment w/ our EMF detectors?
Everything I've read points to harrp being able to disrupt these frequencies....and over a large land mass...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

He's not legit to those that dis-agree w/ him and his work.... I personally haven't seen where he's lied or frauded anyone. Everything I've seen on the guy is very positive and legit. If someone calls someone out as not being " legit" they should have evidence to back it up...without it, they just look like gossipers, jealous, very deceitful and not very legit them-selves.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I've never heard that, but at the end of the Jesse Ventura video Dr. Nick Begich makes that statement. He seems legit...

Really?

Begich received his doctorate in traditional medicine from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines in November 1994.

Sounds good. Lets find out something about the institution.
From 1998.

The University readily agreed to award a doctorate on Falguni Mehta soon after receiving her application and subsequently conferred it when she paid $195 as legal notarisation fee.
www.expressindia.com...

"A colleague determined that there was an 'OUI' in Sri Lanka, but it is called Open International University for complementary medicine, and it is not an accredited medical school.' For an additional fee of $400-US, outstanding students are awarded an M.D. (which is their abbreviation for Masters Degree) or other degrees such as B.Science, or extra credentials. (Parenthetical comment his.)

"We were told that 'OIU' has additional prizes such as 'the Albert Schweitzer Award and Knighthood' (for an additional fee of $400-US)." (Parenthetical comment his.)

www.chiroweb.com...

Oh my. It seems the good "doctor" may have gotten his doctorate by mail order from a known diploma mill and he has the gall to call himself "Dr."
He's a conman snake oil salesman.

edit on 8/9/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

If you say so...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I don't have a vested interest in any of this. Quite obviously, anyone who listens to anyone but the government, or someone licensed by them is a fool.

I'm quite happy being a fool...

The patent either has the information, or it doesn't. No need to attack anyone...

edit on 8/10/2012 by visualmiscreant because: added comment

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Very cool information. Cymatics make a lot of sense here. The PR director for HAARP, himself, claims that the researchers can 'paint designs in the sky.' Other researchers have created auroras. Those effects have to do with plasma, though. I knew these wierd clouds were related to HAARP - just didn't know how and you've answered that.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Looking at the pictures in the OP, I noticed the patterns in the clouds, wich turned on a lightbulb in my head.

The cloud patterns in that thread show what is called a mackerel sky. It's nothing new in Australia or anywhere else.
Altocumulus

And of course there are weather lores associated to a mackerel sky. For example: Mackerel sky, mackerel sky - never long wet, never long dry. In the days of sailing ships they have been rightly viewed as likely forerunners of stormy weather: Mare's tails and mackerel scales make lofty ships take in their sails.

www.weatheronline.co.uk...

edit on 8/10/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

loool

Believe whatever version of the truth you wish buddy.. either way, sending high frequencies to any part of the atmosphere is not natural.

Take care sheep

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh great the king of smart asses

Phage, its not about the exact clouds I saw in the OP, its the fact that the clouds reminded me of patterns which are created throguh frequencies, like cymatics.

If I want a lesson on types of clouds, Ill do some self research, but this isnt what its about

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

loool

Believe whatever version of the truth you wish buddy.. either way, sending high frequencies to any part of the atmosphere is not natural.

Take care sheep

You mean like TV signals that are not natural. But I have not heard anyone complain about TV signals controlling the weather.....after they should shouldn't they if HAARP does.

We hit the atmosphere with a whole spectrum of frequencies. Is there a particular frequency band that you know controls weather?

So tell me, how the hell do the folks at HAARP direct their "weapon". As far as I can tell its a fixed array and thus can only "affect the weather" directly above it........strange weapon. Akin to firing a missile straight up and detonating it above your head.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

loool

Take care sheep

You mean like TV signals that are not natural. But I have not heard anyone complain about TV signals controlling the weather.....after they should shouldn't they if HAARP does.

We hit the atmosphere with a whole spectrum of frequencies. Is there a particular frequency band that you know controls weather?

So tell me, how the hell do the folks at HAARP direct their "weapon". As far as I can tell its a fixed array and thus can only "affect the weather" directly above it........strange weapon. Akin to firing a missile straight up and detonating it above your head.

Obviously I havent spent a liftime researching into this area of field.. I am an average human being who notices patterns in weather and connect the possiblities (cymatics, sound waves use frequencies to change matter)..

If you are a scientist hired into a top government program, with all the funding for research, Im sure you have all the time and back up to figure out what frequencies are and can do.. I do not have that luxary.. but unlike you my friend, I have the mental capacity and great observation to connect the dots from the sloppy lines these HAARP men leave behind

(eta) You deffinately show brilliance yourself when you compare "tv signals" to the HIGH frequencies HAARP is "researching" with. Just turn on your idiot box, Im sure there is a nice education program that will benefit your lacking intellect

Take care
edit on 10-8-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have a question for the posters saying HAARP is not able to affect weather. Just what are they doing then?
Oh For communication. Right?

Fact is these Scientist constantly do things not fully aware of what their actions will cause. Suppose I`m not all that smart in thinking you mess with one part (layer) of Earths atmosphere it will affect others. Giving you Highs and Lows which make weather happen.
Being a CB user when they were very popular I know that clouds would produce what was called bounce/skip. Bounce/skip is where the CB waves transmitted would bounce/skip off the clouds and this made it possible for the waves to travel farther than normal.

So yes perhaps they are calling it research in communication but to automatically get the idea it will not cause weather change is not looking at the much larger picture.
So yes they were after better communication for whatever reason the satellites don't work for them yet they stumbled upon much more then that. Hopefully they know this and don`t keep blindly overlooking it as possible.
But I think they do know this and have gotten better funding by the want to be Gods of this world.
edit on 8/10/2012 by Connman because: added skip to bounce as well

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

(eta) You deffinately show brilliance yourself when you compare "tv signals" to the HIGH frequencies HAARP is "researching" with. Just turn on your idiot box, Im sure there is a nice education program that will benefit your lacking intellect

You ask for feedback on your idea in your OP, and then when people give you feedback like you asked, you insult them? What's up with that?

Supporting what yorkshirelad said is a scientific principle called the Inverse-square_law, which says the intensity of the electromagnetic radiation decreases with the square of the distance. So at a distance 10 times greater from the antenna array, the radiation strength is 100 times weaker. This is why the greatest effect from HAARP will be closest to the facility.

It doesn't take a lifetime to figure out how the inverse square law works, and I would have thought it was already taught to most people who graduated from high school. So even if you don't understand what frequencies do, you should be able to understand the effect of distance. If people were seeing strange things directly over the HAARP facility I might be scratching my head wondering if HAARP was the cause. What I see is people trying to attribute things to HAARP that are occurring nowhere near the facility, and totally ignoring the inverse-square law, which is a bit irrational, not because it contradicts some government story, but because it contradicts the inverse-square law.

I don't really know when the government is telling me the truth and when it isn't. But we should all be able to learn these basic principles of science like the inverse square law, and understand how they apply to our daily lives and things like HAARP. Even the government and military has to follow the laws of physics.

I noticed you capitalized "HIGH". Do you know which frequencies are higher, between those used by HAARP and those used by television? Your reply suggests you don't know, but it only takes 5 minutes on Google to find out. You might be surprised.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
So am I right in thinking when HAARP is active we are to search for geometric imprints in the clouds and sky that will show us where the HAARP frequencies are directed.

No, when HAARP is active you should listen for dogs barking. If you hear a dog barking when HAARP is not activity then this means that a severe storm will occur somewhere on Earth within the next 5 days.

When I read something that I don't agree with, I try to write a reply that contains reasons to support my view.

Or I don't post anything, I just move on.

Why even bother reading this thread if you already have made up your mind that such things are impossible?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I capiltized HIGH, to emphasis that the H in HAARP stands for HIGH. Which is obviously a reference to stronger and more effective frequencies. You talk about applying ideas to your life which you learned from HIGHschool (
).. but how much experience do you have your working and researchin with frequencies. I dont think 5 minutes of google will give you as much in-depth knowledge as working with the government for a couple decades will..

The last poster I "insulted" clearly showcased his intelligence publicly, and then added his own tablespoon of sarcasm, so I simply points out his intellect and gave him a tablespoon back

Sorry if I hurt fealings, I am looking for constructive ideas and responses, not short sarcastic posts that immediately disagree with the headline.. I have given evidence of frequencies and there effect on matter. There is libraries of research to be done on sound frequency and how it effects matter, you can do a 2 hour google search and come up with loads of facts containing sound wave manipulation.

Is everything is in forms of waves, and matter is made of vibrating photons and other sub atomic particles, and frequencies influence and affect both... then what is HAARP up too my friend?
Make your mind up about HAARP, I have made mine up, now Im trying to show others what I see. With or without highschool logic

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1

Wow that was amazing video. I never knew you could do something like that with sounds and vibration. However, i am now deaf and my dog is going crazy from playing it
And that got me to wondering, if crop circles could be made by sounds waves? What if its sounds waves bounced off the fields and the patterns are whats created? What better way to test a large area apparatus then a great big field with tall growing crops! Fly over it, hit your sounds machine that is too high a frequency for the average person to hear and Presto, crop circle! Just a theory. And i agree HAARP is changing clouds, weather and casuing earthquakes. HFAARP makes me giggle.

I've also thought that cymatics (in conjunction with microwaves) have something to do with crop circles. I find it interesting that the same tone creates the same specific pattern in the cymatic experiments.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
So HAARP causes cloud formations that have always existed to exist, therefore HAARP is affecting the weather because it is making, er, clouds that have always existed to exist.

It does make a damned good cup of tea though

(btw how does HAARP make clouds that look like normal clouds, exist? And is it true that it also makes toffee sticky?)

giggle factor. nothing substantial. fail

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

There is libraries of research to be done on sound frequency and how it effects matter, you can do a 2 hour google search and come up with loads of facts containing sound wave manipulation.

HAARP does not produce sound. It produces electromagnetic radiation.

Sound and electromagnetic radiation are not the same thing. Sound is longitudinal waves which propagate through a medium. It is a mechanical wave. A compression wave.

Electromagnetic radiation propagates as transverse waves consisting of an oscillating magnetic field and an oscillating electrical field. Electromagnetic radiation requires no medium.

This is very basic physics.
www.mediacollege.com...
www.youtube.com...

Pictures of clouds is not evidence of manipulation of any sort.
edit on 8/10/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The H stands for high frequency. A high frequency is any frequency that falls between 3 and 30 MHz. These however are not the highest frequencies. For example TVs and FM radio stations operate in Very High Frequency range (30 to 300 MHz). Many digital television stations go beyond this and operate in the Ultra High Frequency range (300 to 3,000 MHz). So why did you place an emphasis on the "HIGH" part?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join