It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival dreams and helping, tomorrows doom predictions.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well, if ANY of the wierd prophecies were true for tomorrow, it just so happens, it is the one and only day in YEARS my son and I will happen to be on a plane. The neat thing though, would be that EVERY disaster dream I have ever had, I have survived due to bein p in the air, or far away camping, or on some weird airmattress or in a bouncy castle that floats, or SOME kind of unusual reason why my son and I were miraculously untouched. Then, when all settles down we allways go around helping everyone else etc.

I definatly hope nothing DOES happen tomorrow, but I REALLY dont feel like it would anyways, but still the irony we will be up in the air for the predicted hour of doom is yet again comforting.

I was wondering, since sooo many of us have similar wierd dreams at the same time, how many others are allways untouched and saving others as well???

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Nothing will happen tomorrow.

Actually I retract that. Tomorrow, after nothing happens, someone will just push back the date to the inevitable "doom-clock," and the cycle will continue itself. So technically something will happen. Another false prediction will be made!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire

Actually I retract that. Tomorrow, after nothing happens, someone will just push back the date to the inevitable "doom-clock," and the cycle will continue itself. So technically something will happen. Another false prediction will be made!

Yes, this IS the most likley scenario, but I am curious as to some of the cool, whacked out ways people have survived miraculously in their dreams, and how many are similar...

For example, in a bouncey castly, not ony do we foat away nicley, but are proteced fro debris etc.... Knot sure how the thing would logically stay inflated though, mabye the air hose got blocked??? Lol..

Also, like in the woqw movie, many times being in a plane is a great last minute fluke...

I am also on ferries a lot in real life, and the one I am on happens to surf nicley, yet a lot of the cars gte washed off the bottom, so only a few friends and I are left to ration the food longer etc....

All would be fun survival movies I think...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Also, wondering why my threads never show up under recent posts????

Whenever I post things, I cant see them on here...wth???

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Typically I can jump really high...can't fly (although I try) but I can jump some crazy amount!

Any disaster dreams I have had I do survive as even with a most recent dream the other night. Even as I am writing this now it is fading fast. I was going to post this on my own thread but what the heck...

Anyway I was in the Garage of my home and a storm was coming and I would see these really strange dark wisps a few of them at first heading towards me. Soon I could tell that they looked like the ancient Chinese dragons but they were made of black as soot smoke. They made a roaring kind of noise and moved swiftly and gracefully like fish in water. Then I got a bit scared as they swam around my garage and then seemed to grab other people (not my family) and take them away. Then there hundreds in the skies swirling and diving like snakes twisting and coiling together causing all kinds of destruction and havoc. I seemed to escape most of it Then I woke up.

The way they moved reminded me of this old cranberries video www.vevo.com...#/watch/the-cranberries/this-is-the-day/USMCV0200160

I also remembered it was the year of the Dragon...

Dunno maybe I was having problems breathing (I snore) but it was a freaky dream!
edit on 9-8-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
Also, wondering why my threads never show up under recent posts????

Whenever I post things, I cant see them on here...wth???

I can assure you that your thread is showing up under "New topic fire-hose", since that's how I came upon it. I find that sometimes you have to completely close out of the recent threads page and open a new one for the most recent stuff to show. Give that a try!
edit on 9-8-2012 by iwan2ski because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Very interesting about the dragons....

I have a dream on ATS somewhere, REALLY wish I could find it, because it was before the japan disaster, and how all of the poisons and radiation was comming from there, yet r in my dream I als o su rvived by only eating in Japanese restaraunts....

Your dream just jarred my memory actually, and I realized ironically, since I have quit eating any non organic meat latley, that I actually go eat at a sushi place at least once a day now like in my dreram to get veggie rolls, avacado rolls, and yams rolls....

If my dream only predicted ONE thing, it would be me eating in a japanese restaraunt daily! Lol....

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

Thanks, I am on my phone, (so I appologize for my lack of editing etc) so maybe my phone refresh rate sucks I guess.

Thanks for joining me thread !

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I love veggie rolls and california rolls but I am not a big fan of sushi I hope we all don't have to eat Japanese if the SHTF...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Well, the irony was that I started out this habit by buying up all the kelp and seaweed I could find, to protect the thyroid against radiation and get in a lot of iodone etc.

So in the dream, and in real life, both the poison and cure, came from the same place...

I sure wish I could find tha dream on here. I am pretty sure it was just a response post and not a thread though..

Bummer, it was kind of a self fullfilling prophecy fluke dream for me...lol

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

my 5 year old who hates drawing at ALL, just drew me a few pictures of the building we will go live in when the water comes, and he says because I am little (4'8) the grass will be past my head....

Looks and sounds cool.

This was from a e year old boys dream thread from a few years back, and ironically, for the first time ever the grass at our house is above my head! Lol....

8 stll cant find my Japan eartquake dream....
Keeps leading me to

"Removed" or "off topic posts"..... frustrated!

8 dont remeber any of my posts ever getting removed...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I doubt anything will happen tomorrow, but I was at the Pacific Coast yesterday. I starting seeing all these little 4 and 5 point quakes poppen up off the Pacific Coast from my phone, and was kinda glade I came home inland just case of the big one.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ambient moon
I doubt anything will happen tomorrow, but I was at the Pacific Coast yesterday. I starting seeing all these little 4 and 5 point quakes poppen up off the Pacific Coast from my phone, and was kinda glade I came home inland just case of the big one.

Haha! The airlines I will be on tomorrow is called pacific coastal.

I doubt anything will happen either...

So get myself back on topic...

Another cool way I survive in my dreams was I was looking through a huge rubbermaide tote, and all the stuff got knocked out, and when it flipped over it formed an air pocket for me and was super easy to hang on to...lol

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire

Yes, this IS the most likley scenario, but I am curious as to some of the cool, whacked out ways people have survived miraculously in their dreams, and how many are similar...

For example, in a bouncey castly, not ony do we foat away nicley, but are proteced fro debris etc.... Knot sure how the thing would logically stay inflated though, mabye the air hose got blocked??? Lol..

Also, like in the woqw movie, many times being in a plane is a great last minute fluke...

I am also on ferries a lot in real life, and the one I am on happens to surf nicley, yet a lot of the cars gte washed off the bottom, so only a few friends and I are left to ration the food longer etc....

All would be fun survival movies I think...

Haha must say I haven't really looked at it from that perspective... but bravo!

Who knows, maybe having a dream regarding these incidents is just your subconscious preparing you for them?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I have recently had a dream where i was on the beach with my girlfriend and all of a sudden people were screaming and running inland becuase of this huge wave in the horizon that was coming, i started running into the nearest hotel and climbed the stairs as quickly as i could when i got to the top the wave came crashing into the building the wave was just shorter than this 100 foot building, then i woke up in a cold sweat

This made me come take a look at ats to see if there was any news and there seems to be predictions everywhere about earthquakes and tsunamis

It seems to me like something is going on, something could be imminent

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

Yes, having these dreams my whole life have definatly kept me on my toes and well prepared...

I have had my hydro off for over a month and have been getting by pretty good on my solar pannels etc....

I figured I saved a lot of money putting off the reconnection, and adjusted so well anyways! Lol...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by upgrader

Yes, in real life I am allways at the best possible place, no matter what my dream says...

I have also noticed my dreams take a lonnnng time, like a few months to a year before they come true at all, and are usually a lot less mellow when they happen...

I just wish I could find the one about Japan.... I have been combing every thread!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Well, the irony was that I started out this habit by buying up all the kelp and seaweed I could find, to protect the thyroid against radiation and get in a lot of iodone etc.

So in the dream, and in real life, both the poison and cure, came from the same place...

I sure wish I could find tha dream on here. I am pretty sure it was just a response post and not a thread though..

Bummer, it was kind of a self fullfilling prophecy fluke dream for me...lol

If you posted about it, then it would be in your profile under threads I created otherwise it would be in your replies just below that.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Ok cool, I wil weed through all of my replies, because I am pretty sure it wasn't a thread.... dang it! lol...

Edited to add... well.... my posts only go back to september 2009.... isn't that convenient!

Grrrrr.... I am pretty sure it wasnt too soon before that too, and it was such an interesting dream...

I guess I should start saving the really cool ones like that on my computer, because here i just assumed things were on the internet forever, so no need to save stuff..

I am gunna go look back through some other old forums I used to post dreams on too and see if I can find it somewhere else....

edit on 11-8-2012 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

If you can remember a few lines from the text sometimes you can google it and it will show up on some archiving site that is what happened with some old messages of mine from another site.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join