It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To My Iranian Brothers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
Iran, the country that still executes gays and rape victims is a victim of persecution? Really? Why do liberals have such a hard on for extreme Islam?

I know the answer to that question. It's because liberals see Islam as a direct affront to Christianity, which they absolutely despise. They simply ignore the fact that Islam oppresses women, homosexuals and commits all sorts of human rights atrocities, as long as Islam gets under a Christian's skin, then liberals will just look the other way and ignore what Islam does.
Liberals only believe in freedom of speech and freedom of religion when it's not a Conservative speaking or a Christian practicing their religion. It's really very hypocritical and yet they refuse to see their own hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Go spend a few weeks in Iran, which is currently not at war. Then re-post.

Take Care.

Exactly! Even if the most conservative members of this forum visited Iran, and saw what the country is actually like, how welcoming the people are and how safe it actually is, they would quickly change their views on the country.
I was constantly been invited into people's homes for lunch, and shown around by the locals without expecting anything in return. It not as "Radically Islamic" as you would think, for example did you know the (arab, not persian) Burka that covers your face is discouraged in Iran? I also met Jews, Christians and Homosexuals living in Iran.

Its unfair that tourists, even American tourists, get welcomed with opened arms and treated well in Iran, but an Iranian tourist in America would not be treated the same way and could even be met with fear and mistrust.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
reply to post by seenavv

Its unfortunate the iranian people are suffering,but the whole point of the sanctions is to make the country unstable. If you make the people miserable enough eventually they look at their government and blame them. then with any luck you have a civil war or a coup and a change of government. Its a much better way than all out war.

my friend it is exactly the problem. they are just excluding themselves from Iran's energy and trading with Iran.
they know it well that Iran is not making nukes but they do not know what to do !
be sure if they could trigger a war against Iran they would do. however they have tested that already. a war is not just the number of tanks and fighters and.... USA knows it well. so it always acts conservative towards Iran. do not look at their propaganda. the war strategy in USA is somehow wise. I am not trying to say who is right or wrong or who is clean or who is dirty. because the main problem is something else. that is nothing but a country called Israel. where is Israel. it is a country that is made by help of UK and by the excuse of genocide of germany in the land of paletinians ! a country that has occupied the lands of Egypt, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon. do you really think that this false country can live in peace, how!? still I do not want to speak about Israel but many problems that are caused by this issue. middle east is somewhere important in this world. and it's issues influence all the world. but some powers are in wrong way. they think that they can have middle east by force. by sending their troops from another point of earth to there. or sacrificing everything for Israel. they are wrong. what I can see is that the influence of China and Russia is growing in the middle east even far more than USA that pays a lot for military presence in the middle east. far more than China and Russia. still I am not saying that China and Russia are good and without military but if they do the same their influence will plunge rapidly as well. Iran was always the cherif of USA in the middle east before it's revolution. because it was big, rich, in the middle of middle east. but now there is no king in Iran to fight with this and that country for USA. there is no king to suppress the yemenies and bahrainies or those in Saudi Arabia. if any wants to have influence in the middle east it should not have somehow aggressive behaviour towards it's nations and should respect people. the upcoming popular governments in the middle east will not serve USA as it expects. like Shah of Iran or Mubarak or Saudies(radicals,Jihadists).
and about sanctions. Iran is a popular Ideologic regime. it means most of people are Ideologic. maybe if they put preasure on North Korea you can see that they may recede but this is not true about Iran however we can sit and watch what may happen. sanctions just makes Iran to promote it's potentials. what people always want from governments to save the oil and boost up the production but this sanctions can made them do it faster ! and this is good news for people ! yes sanctions can harm but there are many countries in these world that do not want to obey what USA thinks it should be obeyed ! so they pass through the sanctions like a fish passing through the Coral reefs.
edit on 11-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolgal462

Originally posted by PvtHudson
Iran, the country that still executes gays and rape victims is a victim of persecution? Really? Why do liberals have such a hard on for extreme Islam?

I know the answer to that question. It's because liberals see Islam as a direct affront to Christianity, which they absolutely despise. They simply ignore the fact that Islam oppresses women, homosexuals and commits all sorts of human rights atrocities, as long as Islam gets under a Christian's skin, then liberals will just look the other way and ignore what Islam does.
Liberals only believe in freedom of speech and freedom of religion when it's not a Conservative speaking or a Christian practicing their religion. It's really very hypocritical and yet they refuse to see their own hypocrisy.

Once again, seeing as yo two clearly did not read or care to read my post indicating your incorrect statements, i will post it here for your viewing pleasure.

Last time I checked, I am in no way shape or form a liberal. I do not believe in gun control, i do not believe in abortion, I think illegal immigration and refugee status should end, I think corporate taxes should be as low as possible. Last time I checked, humans regardless of their political beliefs should still have a heart.

However, I know this response to your statement will only fuel your hate.

In the words of Jon Stewart, "Go Onnnnnnn"

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

My response wasn't referring to you, it was referring to Liberals (capital L) in general. I don't know if you are liberal or not, it seems from what you say that you are not.

That being said I was simply responding to a question posed by PvtHudson, who asked why liberals (in general terms) have a 'hard on' for Islam.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolgal462

My response wasn't referring to you, it was referring to Liberals (capital L) in general. I don't know if you are liberal or not, it seems from what you say that you are not.

That being said I was simply responding to a question posed by PvtHudson, who asked why liberals (in general terms) have a 'hard on' for Islam.

My apologies for the lack of capitalization, and the misunderstanding.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

No need to apologize to me, I just wanted you to know I wasn't attacking you and I don't label people until I know them well! So, I would never assume you to be L or C based on this one thread.

I hope people extend to me the same courtesy, because I don't particularly like being labeled myself.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Time to State a few facts.

Palestinians have no claim to the land of Israel. the land used to be called JUDEA before it was ever called Palestine. The Romans as a INSULT Changed it to infuriate the Hebrew King and since rome was much more powerful they spread the insult to all roman lands and thats where you get the maps with the label palestine.

I feel sorry for those poeple i really do but historical evidence backs up the Israelis claim over the Palestinians. Its not a matter of hating on them.

Iran. Average iranian is a nice person. Now if they would start a new insurrection we would back them. Inflation is driving up prices in Iran. WHat would happen if someone was to destroy their gas refineries with a proxy of the US? Iran would plunge into chaos with no fuel. That might be a way to touch off a civil war inside Iran.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Why don't their arab brothers who love them sooooo much cough up some land for them.? They would have a country that dwarfs Israel and could get on with life.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
reply to post by maes2

"""Palestinians have no claim to the land of Israel. the land used to be called JUDEA before it was ever called Palestine. The Romans as a INSULT Changed it to infuriate the Hebrew King and since rome was much more powerful they spread the insult to all roman lands and thats where you get the maps with the label palestine."""

Canaans were the first residents of Palestine and they were Arabs.
en.wikipedia.org...
the word Palestne or philistin dates back before Romans.
en.wikipedia.org...
Philistia
en.wikipedia.org...

Iran. Average iranian is a nice person. Now if they would start a new insurrection we would back them.

If it had been not because of Cyrus the king of Persia (ancient Iran), there would have not been any Jerusalem or jews in this world. it is written in Bible. so we do want to make insurrection and annex that land to our neo Persia. would you support us!? (laugh it is a joke)
edit on 11-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I love people that use wiki as fact............you guys rock
I am gonna make a wiki entry that says I have a 3 foot dong, millions of dollars and the means to bring peace to earth

Research takes time and effort........... not a 2 minute trip to wikiland

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
To my American brothers.

The four freedoms of common humanity are as much elements of man's needs as air and sunlight, bread and salt. Deprive him of all these freedoms and he dies--deprive him of a part of them and a part of him withers. Give them to him in full and abundant measure and he will cross the threshold of a new age, the greatest age of man.

These freedoms are the rights of men of every creed and every race, wherever they live. This is their heritage, long withheld. We of the United Nations have the power and the men and the will at last to assure man's heritage.

The belief in the four freedoms of common humanity--the belief in man, created free, in the image of God--is the crucial difference between ourselves and the enemies we face today. In it lies the absolute unity of our alliance, opposed to the oneness of the evil we hate. Here is our strength, the source and promise of victory.

Aggressive war, sudden armed attack, secret police, these must be forever circumvented.

FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT
www.udhr.org...

edit on 10-8-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

You take care of your own freedom.

I see that Freedom is lost more and more each day in the USA.

You don't even open your eyes in your country.

How do you wanna help other nations ?

Never mind helping us. Because we don't need it from you.
edit on 12-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

The “propaganda” as you put it, is not and never was against the Iranian people, but against the megalomaniac murdering actions of the Iranian regime.
See the difference now ?

You have just described the propaganda that Iran uses against the US. Which country is more of a murderer, Iran (who haven't aggressively attacked another nation in nearly 200 years) or the USA (who have fought scores of wars since their inception)?

Keep your ignorant mouth quiet please.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Oh wiki....How unreliable thou art! Until you give some real sources and not WIKI I will not bother replying to that. UNBIASED stuff please that means non partisan non iranian or middle easter or Western. There is one thing the cannanites were killed off were they not? Who gets the land when they are all dead?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by amurphy245
The USA is attempting to take over the world,it sounds like something out of a comic book but you better wake up and smell the coffee.

Practically every western country is a USA puppet state, for example i live in the UK and whilst it may appear that we are an independent sovereign country,we are tied to the USA if anybody steps out of line they get taken out its that simple,they are hardly even bothering to hide their intentions anymore.

We must support the few remaning independent nations,such as iran and north korea , reject mainstream propaganda and denounce USA imperialism.

Of course its a common law of nature for things to grow and die,to rise and to fall.The american empire will eventually collapse.

You are very right what you say in your posting, the USA tricked Russia & China when the so called cold war ended, because unlike Russia who cut defence really big, the USA spend 23% more on defence, and now over 38% of USA GDP is on defence, we in the UK have a feeling that America told our Gov that if we did not tow the line on there attacks on Arab states, we would suffer badly in some way, the USA want ALL Arab states got rid of as the USA want all World Oil supplys that is why America are trying to get Arab states fighting each other.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join