It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
21 YEAR OLD GIRL MISSING FROM PALMYRA PENNSYLVANIA

Missing woman Kortne Stouffer still hasn't been located as her disappearance continues through its second week. Today search teams are scouring parts of Palmyra and Derry Township in hopes of finding evidence in her case and police are continuing in their investigation. This disappearance has been deemed "suspicious," which indicates that something horrible may have happened to the missing woman.

On the other hand, it's not unlikely for someone to have met Kortne at the club she had just left before vanishing.

Source 1

About 50 volunteers are searching for 21-year-old Palmyra woman Kortne Stouffer in Palmyra and Derry Township this afternoon. Stouffer has been missing since July 29. A reward of $22,500 is being offered for information that leads to Kortne's return.

Source 2

Karl E. Rominger, an attorney who was a member of the team that represented Jerry Sandusky in his sexual assault trial recently in Centre County, has signed on to help the family of a missing Palmyra woman.

Source 3

More on Google

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I heard that she was using drugs and apparently owed several people large amounts of money. Foul play seems pretty much guaranteed, but the police currently don't know what happened to her or where she is. There is a reward of over $20,000 and growing for information leading to her.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Not to nitpick, but 21 is a woman i'd say. I was expecting someone under 18, sorry to hear she's missing. Hopefully she is found alive.
edit on 8-8-2012 by antonia because: argh

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I just refer to females who are younger than me as "girl", because "woman" feels like it should be applied to females who are older than me. Doesn't mean anything, it's just the way the words feel as I use them.
My mother also uses "girl" in reference to adult friends or acquaintances.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The reward offering makes me think, "A day late and a penny short" or even better, "For the lack of a nail, the shoe was lost. For the lack of a shoe, the horse was lost. For the lack of a horse, the rider was lost."

Had they used that money for drug rehabilitation (assuming she wanted it) ... well, too late for that now it sounds.
edit on 8/8/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Palmyra police were among the last to see 21-year-old Kortne Stouffer, who has been missing without a trace for more than a week...

...According to a review of Lebanon County Emergency Management Agency dispatch logs, Palmyra Borough police were dispatched to Stouffer's apartment building at 810 W. Main St. twice in the early morning hours of July 29, the day and time she went missing.

Link

Apparently, police showed up at this girl's apartment twice in the morning of the day she went missing. One of the incidents was due to a noise complaint from a neighbor about her Labrador dog, which is also missing.
It seems to me now that foul play is the case. I can't think of any reason why her dog would go missing, other than that somebody did something to it and her. The fact that there was a noise complaint about the dog that very morning is very suspicious.

top topics

join