It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes Wide Open on Good and Evil - Dead Sea Scrolls 'Instructor' Document - AMAZING READ!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

The Process that an Initiate undergoes 'Stage by Stage' helps them 'Realize' those 'Inner Tools', cultivate them and use those 'Tools' which helps them in the 'Processes' of Cultivating the 'Stone'. Helping others and walking in beauty is part of cultivating the 'Stone'. Mystery Schools serve as a Guides and a true School will help the Initiate in coming to Directly Experience Gnosis rather than becomming dependent on the School or Teacher. The same stands for the various Pagan traditions (both Mystery School wise or not).
The idea that Initiates seek 'reward' within these traditions is not intirely correct. During the early stages along the Path, a person does seek these things and it can help them or hinder them but eventually they move beyond these things. As in Initiate, you would be instructed to understand things rather than Judge them.

Perfectly explained....therefore, I re-post your quote for those who might have skipped that ^^^^ eloquent description.
Thank you Arles, for chiming in here.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

gettin back to the basics, i like

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
And why do you believe it is Yahweh who made good and evil, because an old text says so? What about Brahma? That religion is easy older and they make unverifiable claims also...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
And why do you believe it is Yahweh who made good and evil, because an old text says so? What about Brahma? That religion is easy older and they make unverifiable claims also...

Because we believe Jesus, who is the OT God Yahveh.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I just gave you your 2000th flag!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EnochWasRight

Maybe off topic, I dunno, but I would like to point this out. The BBC recently posted an article on the looting of "relics" of the dead sea scrolls. www.bbc.com... "The scrolls include the oldest copies of many Biblical texts, as well as secular writing relating to life in the 1st and 2nd Centuries AD". Apparently, anything outside of biblical canon is "secular". That last statement just struck me as odd. Granted, yes, it's secular according to Rome, but IMHO, it's ... well, you all know what the book of Enoch is about...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join