It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now I'm Someone's Foe....How Did That Happen?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
I am foeing you all for #s and giggles

Got it....

Des

Awesome
Hah that was fun...I've got 13 on my "Foe" list.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I don't think I've ever seen that u2u before. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames
All good people have enemies

Good thing is, you never made the first move to place negativity on your side. I believe no matter how one irritates you, never say a bad word, but ignore & be as nice as you one can, then forget.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: spelling

I agree with you completely.

I've never foed anyone, and I don't plan to. Seems rather...childish.

Not that I haven't tangled with a few folks on ATS...but we're (hopefully) adult enough to recognize the validity of differing opinions.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have foe'd many by accident when browsing from my phone. It freaks me out cause I have never foe'd anyone. As soon as I can get to my desktop I remove them as a foe and send an apology U2U.

As someone has mentioned Bernard loves to foe people that do not participate positively in his threads. Even mentioning eating schnitzel for dinner will get ya a foe. That's how I usually confirm it's him that started the thread.

edit on 8-8-2012 by OneisOne because: derr...typo x2

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Added you as a friend to make up for this anonymous rude person! .. I rarely add friends, so welcome =0

Ahhhh.....what an honor! Friending you back!

This foeing is turning into a love fest....

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Ya i got foe'd once but I took it as a compliment in a way. In my case I didn't take it as anything bad but just that the person who foe'd me had different views/opinions. I almost took it as "i don't agree with you and god damn it you make me mad but I respect you."

I knew someone would add me as a foe just for posting in this thread.. and it was you.. hope you feel better now that you got that out of your system

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by smyleegrl

I haven't gotten a foe message in ages.

I must be doing something wrong.

edit on 8/8/12 by FortAnthem because:

How can anyone foe a boxing kitten????

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Added you as a friend to make up for this anonymous rude person! .. I rarely add friends, so welcome =0

lol thanks, I already made one new foe just for posting in this thread.. sheesh =)

link   

Will you be my first friend...smellygirl...or is it smileygirl

link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired

Was your foe nwomustgo?

No, it wasn't him/her.

Wow, nwomustgo was on a rampage yesterday, apparently...

link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Yep...Bernard's foed me 7 times.....

Des

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Why would anyone foe smyleegrl? That's preposturous! You have now been friended, again.

Why is it we get a u2u when we get foe'd, but not when we are friended? It's a conspiracy!

Ahhh....Klassified you are a hoot. One of my favorite members and most admired posters!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Ya i got foe'd once but I took it as a compliment in a way. In my case I didn't take it as anything bad but just that the person who foe'd me had different views/opinions. I almost took it as "i don't agree with you and god damn it you make me mad but I respect you."

I knew someone would add me as a foe just for posting in this thread.. and it was you.. hope you feel better now that you got that out of your system

Made 13 new foes today...feel damn good

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I left this thread and BAM i get a u2u that this HawkeyeNation foed me and I was like wtfbbqomg!!
Glad I dug for it.
I would foe you too but it is not in me to foe anyone!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
can i be your foe???

Sigh.....No!

But you can be my friend.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Will you be my first friend...smellygirl...or is it smileygirl

SMILEY

SMILEYGRL

I bathe regularly. I do NOT stink. Much.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I've never been foed to my knowledge but I have foed a few folks. They always end up banned in a fairly short time. I didn't realise the site sent you a message when you get foed?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hey, me too,, and surprisingly I have just the One. I laughed it off due to the thread,, which I have tried to find and reread what we said to each other,,, will post back once I find it. But, at first I was saddened because I like what this person writes really,, so our differences only surprised me because I took it that he thought I was some numbnut who could not take criticism which is wrong,, I can, and relish in views opposite of mine,, cause they make me Think about my own logic and such. So, what hurt was he said he did it so to avoid responding to anything else I wrote,, which I was sad for, because again I respect his views and writing very much.

So, reading the note that came with my announcement of my foe,, it said this

This is an automated U2U to let you know that getreadyalready has just added you to their respected foe list in their myATS Extended Profile, which is a new social networking feature of ATS. You can view your profile here: EarthCitizen23 as well as manage your friends, foes, and profile information. While being a respected foe may seem like it could be bad, it might not be. At AboveTopSecret.com we know it is important to keep ourselves challenged by engaging in collaborative discussions with those we disagree with. Being designated as a foe likely means that getreadyalready is encouraging you to present further challenges and insightful debates.

which is how I look at it,, but again was sad because they said it was how they would know to avoid me in the future... such is life,,, and on here to only have one foe at the moment,,, I guess that is a good sign?? or maybe not..??

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Think I got foed once. It was ages ago though.
I was all like
then
followed by

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

Foe me? No, Foe you!....Haha, you gave me the biggest laugh today, thanks!

I've never been foed before either. I guess it's kinda like having the "cherry popped" huh? Does that make us all now foe hoes? .....lol!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join