It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 11 forum on then off then on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What's going on with your 9-11 thread? It was down because of this website harassing you? so you close it? doesn't it make more sense to challenge these guys? now it's down again. You're allowing them to control your flow of what might be vital information to someone because you associated some trolls or linked trolls from that site? and why would they come from that site? I'm still confused why Pilots for truth has people coming on here and trolling or damaging your site that you would close the one thread all together. sounds controlling.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stew4media
What's going on with your 9-11 thread? It was down because of this website harassing you? so you close it? doesn't it make more sense to challenge these guys? now it's down again. You're allowing them to control your flow of what might be vital information to someone because you associated some trolls or linked trolls from that site? and why would they come from that site? I'm still confused why Pilots for truth has people coming on here and trolling or damaging your site that you would close the one thread all together. sounds controlling.
what a shame as i am at the moment videoing people in the uk on what time they first heard of this event ????????????/ am

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Link

Check your messages, there should be something about it there.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

It was in the form of a question.. I keep getting that photo saying it's closed until hey can figure out what to do .. not word for word but it's a photo of "The thinker" or something close to that.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stew4media

One possible explanation would be that certain covert elements were exposed, and that the flow of certain information was becoming too big of a hazard.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stew4media

Questions answered in this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join