It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Obama Ad 'Pretty Outrageous'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yep, this ad had done it's job. Distract everyone from the actual issues of the day, the economy, that economy thing, oh yes, and that economy. Everyone is focused on who said what about who and which campaign staffer is going to get fired over this. Of course, if their wife or husband happens to die of some terrible disease in a few years, the dems can blame the republicans and the republicans can try to act "above that kind of thing" and let their underlings on the national airwaves do their talking for them.

By the way, I wonder if this guy's wife was a smoker. Aren't we suppose to be angry at smokers for getting cancer when they don't have health insurance!?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by soontide
Yep, this ad had done it's job. Distract everyone from the actual issues of the day, the economy, that economy thing, oh yes, and that economy. Everyone is focused on who said what about who and which campaign staffer is going to get fired over this. Of course, if their wife or husband happens to die of some terrible disease in a few years, the dems can blame the republicans and the republicans can try to act "above that kind of thing" and let their underlings on the national airwaves do their talking for them.

By the way, I wonder if this guy's wife was a smoker. Aren't we suppose to be angry at smokers for getting cancer when they don't have health insurance!?

The ad did its job? It put the White House back on defense!

Press Secretary Jay Carney had to look like a fool.

"I have not seen the ad."

Yeah, right!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join