It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Freedoms That Destroy American's Freedoms !!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mkmasn

Oh I see. It's spouting hate because, I am spouting hate because I agree that America is filled with everything but character by comparison to traditional values. So tell me are you an American. You think it's hate to identify someone by their sexual preference or you think it's hate because I think America tolerates everything except those who pray and happen to marry someone of the opposite sex and believes that communism isn't what this country and its principles was founded upon. Is it hate to see The Constitution being trashed by the very leaders sworn to defend it?
If that's your conclusion and your entitled to it. I also am entitled to mine and your obviously not an American Citizen or a father or someone that served his country honorably. I bet you are a communist too. That's my opinion based on things you said you sympathize with or are part of that lifestyle.

PS I see your a Buddhist.

edit on 21-8-2012 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

There is nothing wrong with telling someone , "Hey you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, and with whomever you want , every single day you choose to BUT You won't do it HERE.

From the Op's article...so America's freedom should be for certain people and not all. It is OK to tell people to leave your country if you don't agree with what they do, say or want?

Some Americans are just plain idiots....classic example is in the OP's article and for those that believe it.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by mkmasn

Oh I see. It's spouting hate because, I am spouting hate because I agree that America is filled with everything but character by comparison to traditional values. So tell me are you an American. You think it's hate to identify someone by their sexual preference or you think it's hate because I think America tolerates everything except those who pray and happen to marry someone of the opposite sex and believes that communism isn't what this country and its principles was founded upon. Is it hate to see The Constitution being trashed by the very leaders sworn to defend it?
If that's your conclusion and your entitled to it. I also am entitled to mine and your obviously not an American Citizen or a father or someone that served his country honorably. I bet you are a communist too. That's my opinion based on things you said you sympathize with or are part of that lifestyle.

PS I see your a Buddhist.

If you would read through my posts, you would see I am American and have served my country honorably. You would also see I don't consider myself a Buddhist.

What you wouldn't see is that I believe that those people who "blame" God shouldn't be forced to hide who they are because of bigots like whoever wrote that article. I didn't serve my country for some kid to grow up being forced to believe in a God who hates them because of whatever crap some fundamentalist spews out to the ignorant.

This isn't the Cold War. Don't attack communists for wanting to create a caste-less society. Don't attack gays because they like the same sex. And don't attack non Christians for having a different God (or non God, for that matter) than you.

Open your eyes. There's more of them and us out there than there are of you. You're terrified you're wrong. And now you're getting reported.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I guess people don't look at what caused and allowed this country ( It's people ) to come from tyranny and dictatorship. America, land of the free that is until you allow enough freedom hating people into it. People don't realize whats about to happen to this world.

They associate whatever they want to do with the freedoms that this was founded up. It wasn't the freedom of immortality and godlessness. Watch this. It was righteous character and the freedom it brings. Enjoy the ride while you can cause it's soon to be over at this rate.

One generation does plant the seeds and the next one gets the shade. I don't see and planting go and there are plenty of people that will need shade. Good luck..

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
So wait,,,, you blatantly say in one of your posts you totally agree with the article you posted yet people are putting words in your mouth?

That article is nothing but HATE FILLED FILTH and you totally agree with it.

I notice a pattern with you cherubaby..... you sure like to dish it out but if anyone dishes back you act like they're crossing a line.

Here's the deal it's pretty simple.... If you don't want to be called a hate filled bigot don't post hate filled bigotry and say you totally agree with it.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

Where did I say people were putting words in my mouth? Show me a quote. Where is the article filled with hate?
What do you define as hate in the article. Quote it. Quote me. Show your proof. Prove I am a bigot.
I don't care what you Think you See in me. Who are you but another human being with an opinion and that is OK to have an opinion. But that's all you have is your opinion. Your not an expert, your a contributor. Frankly your opinion is not more important than mine. You're no more an expert than I am and vice versa. Period. If telling me your opinion makes me guilty, your wrong and you will stay wrong in my opinion.

You have the right to an opinion. That is your right. The right to your opinions about me or whomever you may choose to voice your opinions. you have the right to an opinion. My opinion is my right. Your opinion is yours. They are opinions. WE have our opinions because they are Our Opinions and we have that right. I encourage you to state your opinions. They are your opinions and you have the right to your opinions. I think we all have the right to our opinions. Most if not all of humanity has an opinion. We have that right. The right to state opinions and say what we think in our opinions. opinions matter to us. That is why we have them. That is usually why we state our opinions. Because opinions do matter to some. Some do matter to some. Some do not matter to others, others may matter to their opinions and maybe not. It is only my opinion and they matter to me and to some who care about opinions they may matter to them. I welcome your opinion or opinions on this opinion of mine.

Let's face it. Your opinion matters . Still that is just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
well unfortunately your post where you said people were putting words in your mouth was removed by staff which you darn well know....

As to the hate you are spewing indirectly by agreeing with the article ...... I already posted an excerpt that I have a problem with and don't feel the need to do so again.

Bottom line is you have been nothing but hateful and attempted to be hurtful throughout this entire thread going so far as to call people communists and etc. And you have some bizarre obsession with asking everyone if they're americans or served in the military as if that's any of your business or adds or subtracts from someone's credibility.

Just because you're a veteran doesn't give you more right to an opinion than other people. If anything you should know by the OATH YOU SWORE when you took up that position that even the least among us has the same rights and responsibilities.

As I've said before and I'll say it again I find your posts to be full of disgusting subtle and not so subtle bigotry like the not in my house comment.....

This is a free country (for now) and people aren't required to live up to your imaginary standards in order to be good americans. I just find it ironic how people that claim to love and cherish the idea of freedom seem to be the ones who want to dismantle those same freedoms the most.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Let me restate this. I guess you missed it. By the way you say so much and prove so little. All you have to is show your opinions based on quotes from the thread. Are all the quotes removed? There was no post by me saying anything about putting words in my mouth. Your obviously confused and not remembering right. That is just a friendly observation. I think your a really nice person, almost a sweet way about you and you explain this so well.
Let me re-post this and help you out a bit. I know things get confusing at times. I want to be clear and help you. Maybe you remember my post where I said,,

Well I guess there are not too many people with an opinion on this.. I wonder if most people even realize what life would be like without true inherent freedoms.

and to that post you replied to me saying this,

So anyone who doesn't think like you is wrong..... yep that's pretty american.

Both of the above quotes were the only text in the posts. Nothing is missing or edited. You can go look. But you darn well already know it. So can you tell me what goes through your mind when you read me saying,,

Well I guess there are not too many people with an opinion on this.. I wonder if most people even realize what life would be like without true inherent freedoms.

and replying in this euphoric manner and tone. It's confusing isn't it. I'm sure you darn well know it and agree. Look at your reply below,,

I think you would agree your obviously confused and I will help you. There is one thing I know you are aware of and that is, Let me be gentle. If you are that confused to conclude such a peculiar opinion? Then you know your possibly , more than likely, or at least somewhat unable to understand this post and maybe all the others, including the article. I am only trying to help. So help me to help you and explain why you or how you came up with such unrelated and scrambled looking rebukes on something I never even mentioned or said. Just relax and concentrate on the two posts above that I quote. One is mine and one is yours. Try to concentrate and stay with me . Thank you so very much..
edit on 21-8-2012 by CherubBaby because: typo

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Sounds like you are posting at the wrong forum.

Did you catch the "Deny Ignorance" part or did it fly over your head?

Not to worry. This seems to happen quite often. People with "unpopular" (read: racist, dominoistic, sexist, etc) opinions tend to treat this place as a "safe haven" for their ignorance when it's really not meant as such.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Thank you. In case you missed it here you go..

I don't care what you Think you See in me. Who are you but another human being with an opinion and that is OK to have an opinion. But that's all you have is your opinion. Your not an expert, your a contributor. Frankly your opinion is not more important than mine. You're no more an expert than I am and vice versa. Period. If telling me your opinion makes me guilty, your wrong and you will stay wrong in my opinion. You have the right to an opinion. That is your right. The right to your opinions about me or whomever you may choose to voice your opinions. you have the right to an opinion. My opinion is my right. Your opinion is yours. They are opinions. WE have our opinions because they are Our Opinions and we have that right. I encourage you to state your opinions. They are your opinions and you have the right to your opinions. I think we all have the right to our opinions. Most if not all of humanity has an opinion. We have that right. The right to state opinions and say what we think in our opinions. opinions matter to us. That is why we have them. That is usually why we state our opinions. Because opinions do matter to some. Some do matter to some. Some do not matter to others, others may matter to their opinions and maybe not. It is only my opinion and they matter to me and to some who care about opinions they may matter to them. I welcome your opinion or opinions on this opinion of mine. Let's face it. Your opinion matters . Still that is just my opinion.

Have a wonderful night and thanks for your Opinions..

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
CherubBaby, there is much confusion about the message you are trying to convey using that link at heavencanbefound. You should compose and then post a synopsis that encapsulates the core message. Make sure it is concise and to the point. Try to avoid ambiguous language. Don't have us read between the lines.

Keep in mind that different people have different ideas about what goes without saying and what needs pointing out.
edit on 22-8-2012 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
No really a synopsis is not actually needed.. the OP states they COMPLETELY agree with what is said in that post which is just short of stormfront grade drek. It doesn't matter how pretty you word hate the stink still comes through.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Let me restate this. I guess you missed it. By the way you say so much and prove so little and continue to do so. All you have to is show your opinions based on quotes from the thread. Are all the quotes removed? There was no post by me saying anything about putting words in my mouth. Your obviously confused and not remembering right. That is just a friendly observation. I think your a really nice person, almost a sweet way about you and you explain this so well.

Let me re-post this and help you out a bit. I know things get confusing at times. I want to be clear and help you. Maybe you remember my post where I said,,

and to that post you replied to me saying this,

Both of the above quotes were the only text in the posts. Nothing is missing or edited. You can go look. But you darn well already know it. So can you tell me what goes through your mind when you read me saying?

and replying in this euphoric manner and tone. It's confusing isn't it. I'm sure you darn well know it and agree. Look at your reply below,,

The above comment you make was your first post in the thread.

I think you would agree your obviously confused and I will help you. There is one thing I know you are aware of and that is, Let me be gentle. If you are that confused to conclude such a peculiar opinion? Then you know your possibly , more than likely, or at least somewhat unable to understand this post and maybe all the others, including the article. I am only trying to help. So help me to help you and explain why you or how you came up with such unrelated and scrambled looking rebukes on something I never even mentioned or said. Just relax and concentrate on the two posts above that I quote. One is mine and one is yours. Try to concentrate and stay with me . Thank you so very much..

If you don't reply I guess your admitting that you were just Pimping you're opinions with no rational explainations.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm about done with your patronizing and cloyingly sweet responses....

My original post was a direct response to the article you linked in your OP which you darn well know.

You can attempt to hide your hate and bigotry behind pretty words and a soft spoken posting style but I assure you the stink of it is still there.

SOme of us know what true liberty really means and is.

To quote your article you agree with so completely NOT IN MY HOUSE. No way no how will people like you be allowed to sway this country into some malignant theocratic caricature of itself. I'll DIE before I let that happen, and I know lots of others who will do the same.

FWIW you've made a good attempt at attempting to stage manage this thread and gain sympathy for all of the "cruel people attacking poor misunderstood little you" but at the end of the day that's all undone when anyone with half a brain reads the article you posted and lets it truly sink in what they are trying to say without coming out and just laying their cards on the table.

Mayhap you'd be more comfortable on a site like stormfront.... I certainly don't think your brand of hate and bigotry are welcome on ATS.

EDIT TO ADD:

OH and reposting the same thing over and over again is considered bad form on this website .... we all saw your comment for what it was the first time you posted it there's no need to repost it ad nauseum.
edit on 22-8-2012 by roguetechie because: clarification

Maybe you should take a hint when a full 2/3 of the people posting on this page alone are telling you your views are hateful and bigoted. yes that's right 4 out of the 6 posters besides yourself who have posted on this page vehemently disagree with you and one is I think giving you enough rope to hang yourself with while the final poster broke T and C and got themselves banned....

Yep I'd say the jury has pretty much spoken. But please feel free to keep arguing with your circular logic and fake sickly sweetness it's funny to watch you keep digging the hole deeper and deeper. You can't actually defend the bigoted tripe you posted so instead you choose to try and bamboozle with bull feces.
edit on 22-8-2012 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I notice you have to focus on the posts of others because you still cannot defend your own views and the views espoused in the link you posted.

Maybe you could you know Focus on the material you posted.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

God I hope your about something. Done will work for me.
I don't know whether to subject myself to your Bi Polar style of reasoning and responses.
Or call 911 and have D.H.S check on you. So you say,,,,

Threatening to call DHS tells me everything I need to know about your supposed character and the world you want to create.

As a matter of a fact I don't think I have to say anything else. You've shown with that singular comment that all your talk about freedom and liberty are just paying lip service to ideas to further your agenda of hate and bigotry. You're more than happy to threaten people with the big stick of the out of control government you're supposedly against.

You SICKEN me.
edit on 23-8-2012 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I wasn't making threats. I am concerned. Nothing more. Thanks for your input..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join