It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have to post my dream now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwan2ski
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

Nice post you did there. It is a strange feeling to wake up from these type of dreams and immediately wondering what part is real...the dream or waking up?

It's also funny how I start to forget most my dreams five minutes after waking up and yet these haunt our memories for days if not years before fading into oblivion. I guess that's what terror does to the mind.

I completely get what you are saying about the dreams that stick with you...

For the ones that you tend to forget about shortly after waking up...have you ever thought about starting a dream journal????

I've recently started doing this on a more regular basis and I have to say...I really enjoy it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I don't usually reply to posts but I had to say that you are dead on. I am just like you, I have dreams that often come true and others that come true in a different way and well..

This dream you have described has always plagued me and has always made me wary of the future. I have seen the red skies and the fire raining down, I have seen the comets falling from the sky with their big tails of fire.

I don't know when It will happen, I don't like to think about it too often but it totally creeps me out. I have a ton of end-of-the-world dreams though, so maybe I just watch too many movies.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSarcasm
had a similar dream about a year ago but its wasnt a red sky it was a red planet in the sky.

heres the thread, my dream is down in there one the first page.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your post reminded me of this clip on Disclose TV, I know its not the moon but you may find it interesting. click the link to view video, sorry but i don't know how to embed it. This is just a screen shot i took for you.

GET READY NOW... AUG 17TH 2012

Love and harmony
Whateva

EDIT: i think i found the youtube one

edit on 9/8/12 by Whateva69 because: youtube vid

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Interesting dreams, OP and the rest that shared. Yes, very possible that these are a result of all the doomsday talk. We have seen movies about such things, and heard about the possibilities. Earthquakes, volcanoes, meteors or asteroids, etc. So, prophetic? Hard to say. However, I will offer this.

Revelation 13:13 - And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
the entire chapter

It is interesting to me that the Bible speaks of fire from the skies, in more than just hat place, regarding the End Times. So, prophetic dreams? Can't say for certain, but I won't discount the possibility. I will say this; be sure you know where you stand!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
We spend more then half of our time sleeping, so yeah dreams are probably very important to the mind.
i just woke up from a dream where the plot was an end of the world situation. It was on the news . the government and nasa where talking about a large body next to our planet earth that was forcing its magnetic field down into our own planet causing alot of heat from friction. the core began to heat up and people took to planes as the crust destabilized.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Dont forget Paul also saw the moon turn red, and "earthquakes in diverse places"

OP, I'd like to point out that there's a meteor shower starting Monday

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miszivy9
I don't usually reply to posts but I had to say that you are dead on. I am just like you, I have dreams that often come true and others that come true in a different way and well..

This dream you have described has always plagued me and has always made me wary of the future. I have seen the red skies and the fire raining down, I have seen the comets falling from the sky with their big tails of fire.

I don't know when It will happen, I don't like to think about it too often but it totally creeps me out. I have a ton of end-of-the-world dreams though, so maybe I just watch too many movies.

Note Verse 29 in Matthew 24:3-31. Personally, I think we are still in the paragraph starting in Verse 9.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
You guys are picking up on a thought form. There is a lot of doom and gloom out there and if you do not control your thoughts and mind you are subject to everyone elses thoughts and emotions consciously and subconsciously individually and collectively.

The world is thought driven. most of us have no clue how to control our minds and block out the sea of negative doom and gloom that surrounds us. Your dreams are not set in stone they could come true if enough people buy into it and reinforce it with their thoughts so to speak. But it is not an accurate prediction of the future its only a possibility based on our thoughts IOW it is completely up to us. Past dreams you have had come true is because it was stuck in your subconscious and you and others made it come true.

Most people do not control what goes in or out of their minds even though they think they do. I thought I had a few things figured out but every time I do the universe lets me know I don't know crap at least about the metaphysical world.

I am working on blocking out all these negative thoughts that permeate our world. If you do not do that its like being a ship without a compass subject to every negative wave of thought that comes along. if you get control then you start moving toward your desired destination. if you want to really learn to control your thoughts and stop fearing your dreams read Napoleon Hillls :"Think and Grow Rich" It holds the keys to success in all things and to changing the universe. Most people think it is just about making money but it is much more then that!

I try not to contribute to the negativity any more lest is becomes a self fulfilling prophecy for us all.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-8-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I had a dream not long ago that I walked outside of a two story house I happened to be in onto a small patio with a short wall around it that stood maybe two feet tall.
The patio was connected to a first floor exit doorway on the left side of the house!
I walked towards the edge of the patio where it met a dirt road, looked around and noticed all the houses were made of clay or Adobe style!
There were lots of dark skinned people outside, some stood on the patio, some walking along the road and others outside of the houses on each side of the road!
I was stood at the edge of the patio, turned and looked to the left and saw people scatter off to each side of the road...then noticed water moving towards us along the road, getting closer!
I then hear someone yell, "the water is coming" then headed to the second floor!

...so, I have been thinking an Africa Tsunami is going to happen soon, and am on edge feeling I have to tell people!

I feel better now that I've told everyone!

That is all!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Billie828
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Dont forget Paul also saw the moon turn red, and "earthquakes in diverse places"

OP, I'd like to point out that there's a meteor shower starting Monday

Yes, he did - one of the many references to such things. Didn't remember the meteor shower - thanks for the heads up. I love watching those!

It is interesting, though, that so many have those dreams. Prophetic, or a result of all of the ideas about it, I wonder?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I had an odd and creepy dream last night. I believe a noisy thunderstorm woke me up but I went back to sleep and it probably disturbed my sleep. Anyway it was raining in large sections of the planet. I'm referring to this planet. The rain was infected with some tiny black stuff mixed in with it. It was an alien invasion of microbes. The water after it hit buildings would be able to move sideways across the roof inside rooms and drip down on people and infect them. That is if the room had a leak in it. I don't remember what happened to all those infected but you did not want to be around them.

I was wondering what could my mind have been thinking about? I remember I saw a movie with aliens in it within a couple of months ago. Oh, the movie was Promethius. In it one guy was infected with a drop of alien microbes in his water. Somehow in my dream, this became magnified and it was a massive alien invasion of the entire planet and quite successful as well. I woke up before I was infected but most were already infected. In my dream, you had to have a certain quantity of contaminated water drip down on you. One little drop would not likely do it. However the rain drops could move sideways after they hit buildings and drip down on people if the water could get inside.

edit on 9/8/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Wow, totally on point with what so many people are talking about right now. I was driving home yesterday, and for some reason began to look around the valley we moved to a month ago (about 20 miles from the Pacific in southern California) and told them to take note of all the highest peaks around us, and where we keep the life jackets, too, in case of a tsunami after a quake. Then I came in and people were talking online about the Coombes prediction, and then a friend of mine who gets dreams and visions had one a lot like the one in this thread, had just posted one that same day of the same type of thing. Pretty nuts. I am hoping Coombes gives his 104 hour prediction in a timely fashion, although following through with such an evacuation may be hard for many reasons.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I had an odd and creepy dream last night. I believe a noisy thunderstorm woke me up but I went back to sleep and it probably disturbed my sleep. Anyway it was raining in large sections of the planet. I'm referring to this planet. The rain was infected with some tiny black stuff mixed in with it. It was an alien invasion of microbes. The water after it hit buildings would be able to move sideways across the roof inside rooms and drip down on people and infect them. That is if the room had a leak in it. I don't remember what happened to all those infected but you did not want to be around them.

I was wondering what could my mind have been thinking about? I remember I saw a movie with aliens in it within a couple of months ago. Oh, the movie was Promethius. In it one guy was infected with a drop of alien microbes in his water. Somehow in my dream, this became magnified and it was a massive alien invasion of the entire planet and quite successful as well. I woke up before I was infected but most were already infected. In my dream, you had to have a certain quantity of contaminated water drip down on you. One little drop would not likely do it. However the rain drops could move sideways after they hit buildings and drip down on people if the water could get inside.

edit on 9/8/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)
That reminds me of the Spider Man movie where the black alien organism type thing slithers up and engulfs him and makes him evil and stuff.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hmm, well last night, I had a dream about a smoking volcano. Relatively moderate size, greyish thick smoke, and I have no idea where the location was at, as I rarely have an identifiable locations. I am not on ATS all that much and don't usually read threads concerning things like this, mainly just flu threads, so I don't think the things I dream have much of anything to do with what I read on here. I think my dreams are just a projection of my awaken life concerns. However, I do get a good amount of deja-vu as well, and it's pretty annoying. Everyone has their own interpretations of how their dream cycles work or what they dream about, so I guess to each their own say.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The past 4 nights i have been having EXTREMELY vivid dreams. To the point where i'm almost excited to sleep because it is like living inside a movie.
Well last nights dream was probably the worst one yet, although not a nightmare, it had enough impact on me that i remember it clearly. Well about 30 minutes ago it came true and it honestly tripped me out.

In the dream i was in my dorm room smoking weed and blowing it out the window lol. I remember my roomate being asleep so i had to be quiet so i would't wake him up. Well the next thing i know the fire alarm is going off and my roommate is yelling "Why are you smoking in the room?!?!!? Im not quite sure what happened right after as it is a blur but the next thing i know i'm back in my room and i remember saying "Well that was close" as i didn't get in trouble. So i figure i might as well finish smoking the last hit of weed i had. Well sure enough the alarm goes back off again and im waking up to my alarm clock and the dream is over.

This is where it gets weird. About an hour ago i was laying in bed thinking about what my dream might be tonight. All the sudden our dorm's fire alarm goes off and i knid of laugh to myself because i was basically laying in bed thinking about last night's dream. Everybody goes outside and the FD comes and there is no fire. I think to myslef someone was probably smoking in their dorm. The dream wasn't on my mind though because i was too in the moment. Well we go back inside and im laying down again thinking about how crazy it would be if it went off again. I swear on my life about two minutes into laying down the alarm goes off again and there is no fire. It really blew my mind.

It's nothing crazy or doomsday but realistically what are the chances of this happening the day after the dream? It just happened so that's why i had to post this but i think there is a little more to dreams than most people think..

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Hi.
I had a red sky dream of an apocalyptic nature around 12 years ago and have never forgotten it. In the dream, all was in chaos. There were large silver spacecraft that were rescuing select people who were floating upwards into the ships. Initially I was one of these people, but in order to float, you had to hold your breath. Just before I reached one of the ships, I couldn't hold my breath anymore and inhaled. I rapidly descended back to earth. I looked up at the sky and it was completely red. I knew there was no hope. I calmly walked home and once there, committed suicide by taking cyanide.

After having the dream, I searched for prophecies that spoke of a red sky and found 2: one was of Native American origin and was revealed in the 1920's and the other was from Tibet and was revealed in 1890. Both were apocalyptic and spoke of the destruction of mankind. I have also looked for events in the past that caused the sky to turn red worldwide and came up with the yet to be explained Tunguska event of 1908.

Just this week I heard something on the news that reminded me of the Tibetan prophecy and I decided to see if other people were having red sky dreams. My search led me to ATS. This is not the only ATS thread where people have spoken about the red sky dreams. It is clear that many people are having these dreams and that anyone that has them is deeply affected. I don't think that anyone can say with absolute certainty what the cause of these dreams is, whether its just the result of overactive imaginations, being on the ATS site too much or whether these dreams are indeed prophetic. I just joined ATS today so my dream of 12 years ago certainly wasn't from ATS influence. It seems from what i have read in the ATS threads however that those having the red sky dreams are 'sensitives'. People who have had dreams of the future that have come to pass, people who have lucid dreams or very vivid dreams, out of body experiences etc...I fall into this category. My guess is that these dreams are glimpses into a possible or probable future.

It is an odd relief to me that others are having these dreams but at the same time more disturbing than having the dream in isolation. After many years of reflection and searching for answers both within and without, and based upon many other apocalyptic dreams I had as a child, my gut feelings are that these dreams are glimpses into a possible future involving a decimation if not an extermination of mankind by sentient forces that are far more technologically advanced than we are.

Having said this, how has this conclusion affected my life on a practical level? Not a bit because there is nothing I can do about it if I am correct. Do I think it is a good idea to live in a major metropolis? NOPE. Do I live in a major metropolis? YUP.

So for whatever it's worth, I appreciate the dreamers for having the courage to share their dreams with others.

Thanks!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join