It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie Video Exposing Some Of The Most Talked About Conspiracy Theories Of Our Decade!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Earlier today while researching another topic, I happened across a video I felt I must share and more importantly need your opinion on. This thread is not to prove weather or not each of these things would or could happen, but more or less to look at the so called "coincidences" and discuss is there any other way these could not have been planned years in advance.

I, like most of you, believe there are several conspiracies that we are witnessing but I also allow a certain amount of critical thinking to guide me, meaning I do not believe everything that comes our way is indeed a conspiracy. However, after viewing this video, I am not so sure. Please take a couple of mins. and look at this clip, anxious to hear your thoughts.

Thanks kindly,
Pax

youtube.com

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

I was reading about Jewish mysticism Kabbalist - like Madonna and the other cute, little Hollywood types wearing their little kabalist baracelets - and one of the principles was that they had to tell people what they were going to do to them, in order to have it happen. Like - Your souffle will fall in the oven this afternoon, if they were going to attempt to make it fall.

It was interesting. You might want to read up on them.

So much bizarre imagery - from those "mascots", to the pyramid "lights", to Madonna's bizarre half=time show at the Superbowl. They even showed the all seeing eye on the picture from Mars and Curiosity. It seems that you don't have to be a nutty conspiracy theorists to notice all the bizarre stuff.

Also, all the 2012 hype movies out of Tinseltown. They want to have something happen, and if it doesn't happen naturally - by golly - they're going to make it happen.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Great video awesome presentation...

I suggest u watch part 2 of the video also perhaps someone can post it up I'm off to bed .

Peace

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Okay, if you believe all that stuff then you should be worried. But to me it is more like the whole Mayan Calender thing. Its a bunch of far fetched reaching for an answer that fits the persons need.
I doubt seriously that anything will happen at the Olympics. But that's just my OPINION and belief. If something does happen, I'll be the first to come back to this thread and apologize.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Will do and try to post quickly now. I found this stunning....Don't want to believe it is true but now am starting to wonder. Thank you for your comments

Here is part 2:

youtube.com

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The oddities and coincidences have certainly permeated our culture. Whether overt or covert or some form of collective unconscious, we seem to be heading straight into mindsblownville.

Is it self-fulfilling prophecy amidst the break down of our society coupled with our crimes against nature, or a true diabolical plan?

It's hard to stay totally objective when looking at our world condition. From crazy natural cataclysm to political violence to disaffected youth to lone gunmen to multinationals that are undeniably globalist in their intent. It's fast becoming subjective and in our face.

I'm not ready to buy a false flag at the Olympics just yet, but in the words of one of our great American philosophers: I feel a bad moon rising.

edit on 8-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Exposing Some Of The Most Talked About Conspiracy Theories

Is it just me or is that somewhat of an oxymoron?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank you for your comments. I agree with so much that has been said. I would like to reiterate the statement I had made in my OP. I personally do not believe anything will happen at the Olympic Games, nor do i believe this vid. is predicting future disasters. I simply find it stunning with the obscure imagery and suggestive themes and since ATS is a conspiracy site, one would have to be in much denial to not see that some of the things referenced in these clips did indeed involve pre planning, years in advance.

This is just my personal opinion, Keep talking about this please. One other note to mention. I ran across thread
yesterday referring to the numbers 8 1 1. Interesting enough, isn't that the date of the Closing ceremonies? Perhaps the first video is pertaining to the Closing ceremonies and not the Opening. I pray not, but just saying.

Pax

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Exposing Some Of The Most Talked About Conspiracy Theories

Is it just me or is that somewhat of an oxymoron?

"Smart is believing only half of what you hear,
brilliant is knowing which half to believe."

top topics

join