It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Omen? US Flag Falls, Right on Cue During US Anthem at OIympics

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
You are missing the point:

The message was plain and there for all to see.

But 'nobody' rigged it to happen.

That message was not from TPTB,

It was from the power 'I Am'.

RIP USA

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimoniousfinale

I hear gasps of surprise in the beginning when the flag first falls. Then yes I hear some laughter mixed in there. We need to remember that everyone reacts differently to things they experience. I don't hear everyone laughing in a way that seems to imply something sinister from the crowd.

I re-watched the video. Your right once the flag is recovered the crowd together appears to react positively with cheers and laughter. It was also the end of the anthem and could of been the usual cheers we would of heard at the end of the ceremony anyways.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Puzzlesphere provides you lot with another sound explanation of events (including a photo showing the flag 'wrapped' around the hanger prior to 'unhooking') and yet it still fails to be acknowledged by ATS members?

Deny ignorance? Bollocks.

P.S. Puzzlesphere, thank you for maintaining your stance on this - I hope you have more patience in persisting with this place than I do.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BAZ752

Even if there is an explanation for the mechanism of HOW it fell, that is still no explanation for the TIMING of WHEN it fell- right as that critical part of the song is played.

No, that is something with which I am intimately familiar- one of my first threads at ATS.

And that's why I think it is something else. Capiche?

And in that old thread, I warn people not to make assumptions based upon the weird timings of these events, so I do not know if it is a "bad omen"- hence why I asked the question in the OP.
edit on Mon Aug 13th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by puzzlesphere

At exactly 39 seconds in this video, when the flag has dropped just 2 feet, you can see a mini flash of light twice on the top left corner of the flag. It's not someone taking a picture because the flag is higher than the highest seat in the stadium, and it doesn't look like other camera flashes lower in the stadium because its not as bright. Looks like a puff of smoke. Is this the release mechanism?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-8-2012 by DanUKphd because: spelling

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

It looks more like it's been Photoshopped on after the event to me. I haven't seen it in other videos. Nevertheless, it is still interesting to see the incident from closer up.

www.youtube.com...

(Looking again at this one, you can see the flag simply isn't attached as well as the other two. It hangs more loosely under the bar (and gets flipped over once or twice for good measure), whereas the other flags are held taut under their bars.)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-8-2012 by lacrimoniousfinale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimoniousfinale

It can't be photo-shopped because the video is dated almost to the day it happened, and whoever uploaded the video didn't mention it. Who would photo shop something like that anyway? I've read the entire thread here and other websites, and nobody else has mentioned it on the internet. It's probably a reflection but it is weird that it doesn't show on other videos. Different angles give a different perspective I suppose.

I suspect the flag dropped of its own accord, but that's even more interesting given the timing.

Neither has Alex Jones mentioned the flag drop and that's weird too because the US flag falling is the perfect visualization of what Alex Jones stands for. (yes I know AJ is proven to be a traitor, I don't deny that)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I am more inclined to think along the lines of a higher power at play... so yes an omen perhaps.
Could it have been the result of a feeling of a lack of certainty of things to come by the mass population that caused it to happen?

<< 8  9  10   >>

join