It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

811 Is The Date - Here's My Proof

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Oh well, it was just another earthquake.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I'm back online now so as promised here is my follow up to my prediction, if it did not eventuate.

I WAS WRONG - SORRY

So what happened ? I could probably come up with a dozen reasons, or try to be smart.

But I won't do that. I was deluded (self deluded no doubt) believing that I had a sign from a higher intelligence.

I am humbled by the experience.

I will not state publicly again a personal prediction of such a serious nature.

The truth is that the [SNIP] is going to go down at some point, but we can not know for sure when.

Perhaps that is part of the mystery of life. Maybe even fate is not set in stone. Possibilities are ever fluid, at the mercy of global consciousness. Our world is BIG now with the minds that dwell here.

Much Love as Always.

Peace to You

* Ned

Flame away if you so wish - I am happy to enter further discussions on this matter.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

I have given you a star for having the balls to stand up and admit you were wrong. It is very rare for somebody to make a prediction and admit they were wrong and not make excuses as to why they were wrong.
Well done for your honesty.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Well mate, thank you.

Thanks for having the balls to admit you are wrong.

I appreciate it.

vvv

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Hey we all screw up sometimes. We are human after all.

We can only grow through learning from our mistakes. My mistake was not meditating on the experience I had. I let my ego take over and I posted something here that I shouldn't have.

Again, Sorry People if I misled you.

Peace to you vvv

* Ned

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Keep in mind though Ned, although nothing major happened on the date you predicted, doesn't neccessarily mean something didn't start on that day. All major events have an inception and planning, even though the dates remembered are the ones that actual events happen. People will always remember September 11, but I bet the people who planned it, the significant date is the day they came up with the idea. So don't write yourself off totally, although I give you my kudos for stepping up and admitting your prediction was wrong.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Much respect for your display of humility
.... guess many of us can learn something from it.

Don't allow this to stop you from expressing your thoughts in the future though, we'll be looking forward to them.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
I'm back online now so as promised here is my follow up to my prediction, if it did not eventuate.

I WAS WRONG - SORRY

So what happened ? I could probably come up with a dozen reasons, or try to be smart.

But I won't do that. I was deluded (self deluded no doubt) believing that I had a sign from a higher intelligence.

I am humbled by the experience.

I will not state publicly again a personal prediction of such a serious nature.

The truth is that the [SNIP] is going to go down at some point, but we can not know for sure when.

Perhaps that is part of the mystery of life. Maybe even fate is not set in stone. Possibilities are ever fluid, at the mercy of global consciousness. Our world is BIG now with the minds that dwell here.

Much Love as Always.

Peace to You

* Ned

Flame away if you so wish - I am happy to enter further discussions on this matter.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

Now this is something I can respect. Kudos to you for taking it like a man.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Taz2122 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Totally agree with everyone here - holding your hands up and saying sorry doesn't happen often on ATS, so I have much respect for you in doing so. Hopefully it'll make others follow suit too, but I won't hold my breath

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Why not use actual factual evidence in first place? then there would be no apologies needed,problem on here last few years,people trying to gracefully pull foot out of mouth,think before you type a rant or epithany

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
Why not use actual factual evidence in first place? then there would be no apologies needed,problem on here last few years,people trying to gracefully pull foot out of mouth,think before you type a rant or epithany

That's some bull.

Factual evidence, in a prediction forum?

These predictions are never based on solid evidence.

This is the forum for it. Don't visit the forum if you require factual evidence.

Furthermore, your comment is nothing but an unneeded, grumpy man's rant.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Thank you for coming back and confessing to your error.

Beware your own internal monologue, and the deceptions your subconscious is more than happy to play.

I suspect, as stated before, your prior fascination, and possibly obsession with prophetic style media is responsible.

Had you given as much interest and fascination into Alien Abduction, it wouldn't be too far fetched for you to have awoken one morning to self-deluding yet a convincing belief or suspicion of personal Alien Abduction.

Like any computer program, your brain will spit out and play with whatever data you put into it.
Individual results vary, but, we often see these fantasies perpetuate across demographics prone to exploring fringe topics; typically the young, naive, and overly imaginative hopefuls.
Sometimes this can develop into a pathological condition. You seem, however, to have recognized at least some of the pitfalls, and can hopefully approach any further interests in whatever subjects may fascinate you with a little more objectivity.

Well done.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

So, again you are basically saying that noone should ever make a prediction.

Yet this is the prediction forum.

Might I conclude that you would want to see this forum gone?

You seem to be very anal about this.

Edit, apparently it was moved to the New World Order forum. What's that about?
edit on 13-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I am glad we were all wrong about the olympics but it's possible that we were'nt but because of all the publicity they chose not to go through with it! With this, (as someone else pointed out) the elite win anyway by making us all look like nuts with too much time on our hands! Though this did not happen that's not to say that we have escaped this bullet of FFA which will happen probably within the near future on a day noone will expect but one that has meaning to the Illuminati ideology! Or perhaps the attack will be on our way of life by collapsing the economy! As i see it this is a much more likely scenario and would effect way more people! This is something that could cause riots, unrest, loss of freedoms and all our constitutional rights! I expect something to happen this year and not because of the myan predictions but because of the nature of evil in control of our lives! I hope once again to be wrong but just in case it would be prudent to invest in some extra canned foods as well as extra non perishable foods, medical supplies and other emergency items necessary to survive a lengthy shortage of necessities! Better to prepare for something that wont happen then to not have these supplies if it does! God Bless us all!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

While I admire and respect the follow-up (promised and delivered), I certainly hope ATS doesn't go down the road of requiring apologies after predictions don't pan out. It's speculation, people!!

Don't apologize for a theory that was proven wrong. That's what theories are for. Keep flinging spaghetti, and eventually, some of it will stick, and we'll all benefit from that. I wonder if anyone was personally inconvenienced as a result of choosing to read about how aliens might disrupt the Olympics.

People who demand these apologies, stop it. Grow up, and recognize that the intelligent discussion of these things is what will allow us to separate the true from the BS. How do you expect to find that nugget of truth without digging through all of the nuggets of "almost truth", or "remote possibility"? Are you expecting all the work to be done for you?

Long rant made short: Don't apologize for speculation. If we don't explore these possibilities, we will never see our downfall coming.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
At least you came back to admit nothing happend.
edit on 13-8-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join