It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't care about the rules on this one, I'm too upset, furious, stunned, whatever.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
this is difficult to hear and watch.......it hurts. people can be so blinded by hate that they don't see the world for what it is and what it could be.

i urge you to extend mercy to this man, his heart is hard and cold, and i pity him for that. what an awful way to live life. i can't imagine being that full of hate. we can't let people like this divide us and cause us to hate.

to be better than that, we can not hate him back.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

hmm Saving children from a child predator is just fine.
A fair warning is something we all need from time to time.
But abortion is a choice people should be able to make.
If you are against it, fine. That's obviously your choice...

You seem to be a brick wall too

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Some doctors in Beed are disposing of female foetuses by feeding them to dogs in order to destroy evidence of female foeticide.

The shocking revelation was made by Varsha Deshpande of Lek Ladki Abhiyan, an NGO working against the practice.

Maharashtra's Public Health Minister Suresh Shetty also admitted he had heard of foetuses thrown to the dogs in Beed.

Read more at: indiatoday.intoday.in...

Yes, female foeticide, and it is happening in more places

Gender Selection Abortion, a Growing Trend and Tragedy
hyphenbird.hubpages.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
UGLY BLACK BABIES?

He sounds Indian?

Must be one of those fair skinned ones - Indian Cast System

edit on 7-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

Thats exactly it, and if he was white, this thread would be of a whole different subject matter.
And where were these fine god like folks visiting? His home? Didnt look like a clinic to me. I'd have greeted them with a shotgun....oh wait...democrats don't own shotguns do they?

Yes he is probably Hindi or Pakistani or of the like...so when he says black babies being adorted is fine, you look at the fact that he's not overtly chastised because he happens to be brown also, just the wrong shade of brown.

In the end who cares.....he has the right to say what he wants....and what he did say is more likely due to his lack of grasp on the english laungage and tact.

Maybe some of you democrats should take up sport shooting and buy a shotgun.....apparently no one is safe anymore....not even the democraps.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
We will go down in history as barbaric brutes, mark my word,

Forced Abortions Turn Out to Be Bad PR for China’s One-Child Policy
jezebel.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by beezzer

Some justify killing unborn babies using economic reasons.

Some justify killing unborn babies by stating that it is just a lump of cells.

Some justify killing unborn babies by saying it was rape.

Some justify killing unborn babies because it doesn't fit into their current lifestyle.

Some justify killing unborn babies by stating that it'd be a "burden".

So there are many reasons and justifications to killing unborn babies. Not just racism.

Some justify because the LAW gives them that choice.

In the Land of the Free, seems there are a lot of people wanting to decide CHOICES for other people.

Ironic.

Ironic indeed, to find any and all justification for taking the life of another person.

i got a surprise for you ...there were lots of abortions before roe v wade. my mother was a nurse in illinois back in the 1940's, small town doctors performed them all the time. it was just hushed up,,, and when little suzy got pregnant by her boyfriend, her mother, or another relative took her to the doctor, and if anyone asked, it was because of "female problems".....the reason abortion became legal, is because too many women and mothers were butchered and/or bled to death from botched abortions.
i think abortion rights people should have blown-up color pictures of dead women that bled out between their legs, all from botched abortions, standing in front of churches every sunday...big 4 ft by 6 ft color photos.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
We will go down in history as barbaric brutes, mark my word,

Forced Abortions Turn Out to Be Bad PR for China’s One-Child Policy
jezebel.com...

and replace it with forced births? right .... because that's not barbaric right?? it will simply go underground again and alot more women and mothers will die... apparently that is more moral to you.
and i guess it's moral to kill doctors and burn down hundreds of abortion clinics, because you don't agree with the law.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
May 23, 2012

Pro-Choice" Americans at Record-Low 41%
Americans now tilt "pro-life" by nine-point margin, 50% to 41%
by Lydia Saad

PRINCETON, NJ -- The 41% of Americans who now identify themselves as "pro-choice" is down from 47% last July and is one percentage point below the previous record low in Gallup trends, recorded in May 2009. Fifty percent now call themselves "pro-life," one point shy of the record high, also from May 2009.

www.gallup.com...

You want to know why?

Because of modern technology,

Doctors against Abortion,

doctorsagainstabortion.com...

Sven Frederick Østerhus, M.D., gives insight into the abortion process, and warns of the consequences thereof.

the truth about abortion

Sven Frederick Østerhus, M.D.

I hope one day we wake up,

Imagine that day that one has to admit they were pro murder of the most helpless of mankind.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

There is the whole issue of personal responsibility that you have conveniently ignored, but before this becomes yet another back and forth abortion thread just let me say, for the record, I find the justification for taking a childs life reprehensible.
My mind will not be changed in this.

Nor do I think, yours will be as well.

It's a pity that there can never be a compromise on this issue. But then again, how do you compromise on killing?

I hope that in time people will see this as I do. And have the compassion and ability to take care of all the children that would otherwise be needlessly killed
edit on 8-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
the issue of abortion and many other issues for that matter, come down to morals.

now here is the tricky part.....not everyone's morals are the same. so one man will say this is right, while the other says it is wrong. each believe they are right, and perhaps each is right. each feels justified in his line of thought.

that's why this matter and others will likely never be solved. people think differently.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
What Does Modern Technology Reveal About When Life Begins? - Part 2
By: Dr. John Ankerberg and Dr. John Weldon; ©2005
How has modern technology shown that human life begins at conception?

www.ankerberg.org...

Although every holocaust ever perpetrated is an unprecedented event in its own right, this should not detract from what all holocausts share in common... the systematic and widespread destruction of millions looked upon as indiscriminate masses of subhuman expendables.
The cultural environment for a human holocaust is present whenever any society can be misled into defining individuals as less than human and therefore devoid of value and respect.
— William Brennan

www.ankerberg.org...

Recent developments of medical technology such as sound imaging and fetoscopy have permitted us to look into the womb and observe fetal development even from the point of conception. In terms of what we knew before, the difference is like observing a person’s reflection in a pond compared to observing his reflection in a mirror. Modern fetology has given us an amazing and incredible look at the growth of the tiny individual in the mother’s womb.[1]

Dr. Bernard Nathanson discusses how advances in modern technology caused him to radically alter his pro-abortion beliefs. Once known as “the abortion king” because of his prominence in the field and his presiding over 60,000 abortions,[2] he is today a vocal opponent of abortion because recent scientific advances in fetology forced him to accept the fact that the fetus was really a living human being:

Ultrasound technology has been really the apparatus which has put the window in the womb. This was the first time we really could see the baby. Up till that time we never could. I mean, X-rays were static. You couldn’t really use X‑rays to prove or disprove much of anything about the fetus. But ultrasound gives us these very clear, precise pictures, allows us to stimulate the child, see how it breathes, see how it moves, see how it swallows, see how it urinates, see how everything happens.

Now, there’s been a new advance in this ultrasound technology which is known as transvaginal sonography. It’s very exciting. [Before] the pictures were great, but they don’t compare to these pictures—it’s valuable for very early pregnancies.

We can see the gestational sac—the little sac of the pregnancy at two weeks following fertilization now with transvaginal sonography. [We] can see the heart beginning to beat at around 3 [to] 3-1/2 weeks now. So this has pushed back or updated a great many of our data about the unborn baby.

And I don’t doubt that there are new technologies coming even now; for example, color ultrasound which is going to give us even clearer, more vivid pictures and increase our knowledge about the unborn patient here.[3]

The reason why modern science has come to the conclusion that human life begins at conception is because sound imaging and modern fetology have sup­ported this judgment dramatically.[4] Every scientific law known (e.g., biogenesis— that is, life comes only from life) and every scientific fact (e.g., at conception a genetically new and unique human individual exists) demands this conclusion.

All of this is why the origin of human life cannot be defined at any other point (e.g., viability) than conception.

I'm done,

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It is the abortion issue and the fact people hate Christians.

Nope I don't Christians, I just hate bigotted opionated asshats who go looking for sensationalism.

Is there anything that would outrage you about abortion?

Nothing that I can think of no, not the way it currently stands.

Or,

Will you justify it at all cost?

I justify it as woman's body, woman's choice. And it's not like there's a shortage of people on the planet.
edit on 8-8-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Stormdancer777, do you think it would be possible for you to stay on topic? This is not a debate thread on abortion being morally right or wrong. It's about what the doctor said in the video. In case you missed he asked one of the men harassing him at his door if he would like to adopt "ugly black babies" instead of him aborting them. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the men at the door have not tried to help the problem by adopting any "ugly black babies", or any ugly asian babies, or any ugly white babies and so on. I'm guessing he hasn't adopted any beautiful black babies either. I'm guessing the only thing he is doing is harassing people at their homes who disagree with his belief.

edit on 8-8-2012 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Too complicated of a subject.

He was wrong for saying that though.
edit on 8-8-2012 by InTheShadows because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If you think I have been there I have, my last pregnancy was high risk, the first words out of the doctors mouth were, do you want an abortion?
I told her I didn't believe in it, then she asked me if I wanted amniocentesis, I said no, what's the point?

So I spent months in bed, lost thirty pounds during the pregnancy, the doctor was worried the whole time, I wasn't.

Heather was born and she was gorgeous, the doctor actually came into my room late that night and we both cried together.

Today, Heather is 24.

I just wanted to add, that I knew her before she was born, from the moment I found out I was pregnant, she was Heather, it was like that with all my children, they immediately had a place in my heart, they were real,
edit on 093131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
How are you going to react if a group of people come on your property and start trying to jump your throat for doing your job? A job which obviously is in demand by members of society?

He's not forcing anything on anyone, but I can't say the same for the christians in the video.

Most people who get abortions are societies trash, or at the very least can't afford the kid and in my opinion are doing the right thing.

The only thing I think the guy did wrong in the video was make the racist comment. He blew his cool and said something stupid. Then again, the guy sees it first hand. I'm guessing the majority who come in for abortions are african americans in his area. Maybe it's not quite as racist as it seems.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Charles, this should not surprise you (though I agree, it is a horrible thing). The abortion industry wasn't founded for some lofty ideal of "women's rights", but on simple eugenics. Controlling "inferior" populations. That's what the evil woman that started it all stated plainly. Most of them try to hide this fact, and some don't realize, but now and then the truth rears its ugly head and they are seen for what they really are.

Feel free to be angry about this issue! ANYONE should be. Upset, furious, stunned. Those are all normal, sane reactions to what they stand for. What is needed now is for the targeted communities to get the message that this is about exterminating them, so they will stop supporting that evil.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Eugenics is the "applied science or the bio-social movement which advocates the use of practices aimed at improving the genetic composition of a population", usually a human population.[
Wiki

So evil!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns

Originally posted by charles1952
More than abortion. "Ugly black babies." Has he seen their faces? "Save the taxpayer's money?" Is that what this is about, a few bucks? Grow up to be the Colorado shooter? How can he know? How can he make these judgments? Who does he think he is? How can such evil sit calmly in a heart? I can't understand.

actually it is Republicans who want to cut funds for the poor and have austerity American style....

I thought it was the Democrats who were in support of murdering babies and having the tax payers fund the bill. Prove me wrong!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns
I agree what this guy said is outrageous and wrong but he was probably pissed about protesters tracking him down at home and terrorizing him? Funny, all of the Christians ran out to show their support for Chick-fil-a's free speech but I don't see any support for his free speech...

ooohhh but he doesn't have the right of free speech but antiabortion advocates do?

The abortion debate has idiots and killers on both sides

One thing I have noticed until recently was that Christian terror attacks in America after 911 have been almost nonexistent until Obama was elected.....
edit on 7-8-2012 by fnpmitchreturns because: add

No one said he didn't have a right to state his opinions; only that his opinions are hateful and bigoted. Nor does this have anything to do with the CFL issue.

Do tell, please, with sources, what Christian "terrorism" has occurred since the 2008 election. Hasn't been ANY. Muslim attacks on US soil, though, have happened since that election. Not between 9/11 and then, but plenty after. The so-called president won't even call those terrorist attacks, though (see the Ft. Hood shooter case).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join