It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hi, everyone!

I googled about summoning, and found a thread on this forum, and I registered as I thought it would be something that I'd be interested in reading about.
I can't create a thread anywhere but in this section as of now, so if anyone have some suggestions for websites or books on summoning, please tell me
!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kanade

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Be careful of what you want to summon. I wouldn't mess with that if I were you. Anyway, welcome!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Be careful of what you want to summon. I wouldn't mess with that if I were you. Anyway, welcome!

Ty for the advice, I've read that a lot of people don't recommend summoning. I'd very much like it if someone could be my mentor with this or something hehe.. But I'm trying to get into this, seeing as a human body alone is too weak.

And thanks for the welcome
, both of you ^^
edit on 7-8-2012 by Kanade because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kanade
Hi, everyone!

I googled about summoning, and found a thread on this forum, and I registered as I thought it would be something that I'd be interested in reading about.
I can't create a thread anywhere but in this section as of now, so if anyone have some suggestions for websites or books on summoning, please tell me
!

Welcome.

I tend to avoid stuff like that, personally. But I'm sure you'll find a plethora of information here. Just use the search button.

er. . . good luck!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Kanade
Hi, everyone!

!

Welcome.

I tend to avoid stuff like that, personally. But I'm sure you'll find a plethora of information here. Just use the search button.

er. . . good luck!

Thank you

When I get enough posts to create a thread, do you have any suggestions to what section to post in looking for a mentor, or is there already a thread for this? A lot of people on here say different magick is dangerous, so it'd be helpful to have someone who knows what they are talking about.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You rang?

Welcome to our little slice of heaven

pssst.

No shoes on the furniture

edit on 7-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You rang?

Welcome to our little slice of heaven

pssst.

No shoes on the furniture

edit on 7-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Well, you seem like an interesting individual. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kanade

The Rabbit up there get's too emotional sometimes and cries about everything. Especially shoes on the furniture
Just look at him

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Kanade

The Rabbit up there get's too emotional sometimes and cries about everything. Especially shoes on the furniture
Just look at him

Am I missing something? How are you supposed to get shoes on the forniture on an internet forum?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I don't summon things. They come to me on their own, and I allow them the free-will to do so. Both the good and the bad. People have suggested I try to summon and bind my psychic companion because they fear he is an incubus or the like, but because I care for him, I would NEVER do that to him. I also do not practice rituals or any sort of magic. Everything I do is purely psychic in nature... But anyway, welcome to the forum. I just joined last night/early morning myself and am trying to get my first 20 posts down. I'm not trying to spam, so don't think that. I am giving answers the best of my knowledge on all subjects. I personally don't recommend actually summoning things myself, in all reality, as I distrust most entities. It has taken a lot of work to build a relationship between myself and my psychic companion/twinflame/soulmate though I know not whether he is even a real person, so that makes things difficult cause I tend not to always listen to him because of my doubts, even though he has proven time and again he holds my best interests at heart, which I only came to learn by falling down so many times due to my defiance of his advice...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kanade

There is an "adopt a new member" thread. Again, the paranormal isn't my cup of tea (that stuff sacres me)
here www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the mean time, any questions you have, don't be afraid to ask.

beez

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Kanade

Just look at him

I'm just a little emotional right now.

Plus, I'm not allowed on te ATS furnature because of the "raisins" I keep leaving.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

They don't taste like any raisins I've eaten before.

Too chewy

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

They don't taste like any raisins I've eaten before.

Too chewy

Sorry, I need more fibre.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
What does the thing above the thread saying "flag" mean?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kanade

Hello & welcome

It's a metric to show how important a thread seems to be to the community.

Each member may flag a thread once if they feel it should be looked at by more individuals.

You can view the amount of flags each thread has when scrolling through them all.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by Kanade

Hello & welcome

It's a metric to show how important a thread seems to be to the community.

Each member may flag a thread once if they feel it should be looked at by more individuals.

You can view the amount of flags each thread has when scrolling through them all.

Hi, thanks
!

That's a pretty cool feature, haven't seen it on any other forum before.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join