It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about aliens, afterlife, reincarnation, Dimensions,..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I decided to post this in the gray area because I have several personal questions about different subjects. So alot of people say that we humans have a goal to complete/lesson to learn and some even say that life is predetermined. So what about people who do really bad things in life or commit suicide? What happens to them in the afterlife? I'm pretty sure there is an afterlife, because of ghost encounters, out of body experiences, astral projection, near death experiences,.. My next question is, what happens in the afterlife? I know none of you know for sure. But maybe give me some ideas. Like can you choose to stay in the afterlife or do you have to reincarnate right after you died in this life? And can you choose in what you're gonna reincarnate or not? Next subject: Dem Aliens xD. Are the greys good or bad aliens? Some say they're good and other people say they're demons. So I'm not sure about that. I only know they abduct people and experiment on them. Is there any proof that there are different dimensions? I do believe there are different dimensions, but I'm not sure what the 4th dimension looks like. Is there any scientific proof it exists?
Sorry for my bad English, punctuation and all the questions haha :].

-Crashyy

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crashyy
I decided to post this in the gray area because I have several personal questions about different subjects. So alot of people say that we humans have a goal to complete/lesson to learn and some even say that life is predetermined. So what about people who do really bad things in life or commit suicide? What happens to them in the afterlife? I'm pretty sure there is an afterlife, because of ghost encounters, out of body experiences, astral projection, near death experiences,.. My next question is, what happens in the afterlife? I know none of you know for sure. But maybe give me some ideas. Like can you choose to stay in the afterlife or do you have to reincarnate right after you died in this life? And can you choose in what you're gonna reincarnate or not? Next subject: Dem Aliens xD. Are the greys good or bad aliens? Some say they're good and other people say they're demons. So I'm not sure about that. I only know they abduct people and experiment on them. Is there any proof that there are different dimensions? I do believe there are different dimensions, but I'm not sure what the 4th dimension looks like. Is there any scientific proof it exists?
Sorry for my bad English, punctuation and all the questions haha :].-Crashyy

Speaking from a Christian point of view, those who commit suicide don't want to accept the precious life that YHWH gives them, so they might never get a second chance at life.

Demons are simply another name for nephilim. These spirits have existed since the days of Enoch.

I know that the rephaim can only be born again through incarnation into one of their family bloodlines.

Other parallel planes exists. These other dimensions are accessable during astral travel, dreams and meditation.

As for the greys try this scenario....

Imagine a demon as a human person that occupies his house. Suddenly his house is invaded by human squatters that live there.

Lets say the human is a bastard with no father.

The law is behind the squatters. As soon as the owner gets angry and uses violence to kick the squatters out of his house, the law comes down on him and puts him in prison for life.

As you'd guess, the owner would be pretty pi55ed off.

Well this is what demons feel. YHWH gives this world to humans only. On Judgement Day all demons (nephilim) will be shipped off (damned) to the ultimate prison ever, hell.

Its not their fault that a fallen angel raped a woman and created them.

Their anger, comes from the uncertainty of their future. They all know that this world and every single dimension running parallel to this one is soon going to be erased and reset. They have no where to run.

They are cruel to humans simply because their masters have them on a tight leash. If they show any sign of rebellion their master (fallen seraph) will probably rip them apart.

Oh and BTW, I know because I am one of the rephaim with his back against the wall.
edit on 7-8-2012 by Rapha because: spelling

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

So what about people who do really bad things in life or commit suicide? What happens to them in the afterlife?

After death, people find themselves in the environment that resonates with their state of mind.

Like can you choose to stay in the afterlife or do you have to reincarnate right after you died in this life? And can you choose in what you're gonna reincarnate or not?

you can't stay there for ever.....you have to come back.
Now, there is no definite period of time in this matter. In main two factors decide this
issue viz., the nature of the individual Karma and the last impression before death.

It may vary from hundreds of years to a few months even.
Those that work out some of their Karmas in other planes in subtler regions, take a considerable time before entering a fresh body. The interval is very long, for a year of the earth period passes off as a single day on the celestial plane.

A very sensual individual with strong craving or one with intense attachment sometimes is reborn quickly. Also in cases where life is cut short by a violent death or a sudden unexpected accident, the person resumes the thread very soon.

Are the greys good or bad aliens?

Abduction was their chance of finding the ways for their survival...anyways people are saying they are done now...
the really big guy's have taken over( if at all you believe in this stuff)

Is there any proof that there are different dimensions?

Only personal experience will give you undeniable proof!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

-Crashyy

So many things we don't know. I like taking a look at a wide range of opinions and prepare for what I think likely.

On life as lessons I love the point of view af Andt Weir's 'The Egg' that someone was kind enough to remind me of here on ATS recently: www.abovetopsecret.com...

For afterlife, read both Terry Pratchett's 'Small Gods' and the Tibetan book of the Dead or a discussion thereof. Maybe we get what we expect, maybe gets ing control about what happens is a matter of skill.

On the Greys: while you think that there IS something like 'being good or evil', Evil is just a synonym for 'the other team'. Behaviour can be all shades from unaware to predatory to parasitic, opportunistic, synergistic and altruistic. Very often it mirrors your basic expectations.

The one divide between scientific minded people and spiritually minded people that will take a long time to heal lies in the meaning of the word 'dimension'. I have many friends on both sides of that line and sometimes the first step in letting them communicate is to agree that they speak different languages and I'm allowed to interpret and paraphrase certain words so they can communicate rather than fight. Word One is Dimension.

So if the question is: are there other spaces or contexts of existence , possibly. Let's experiment and see.

If the question is: Is there one or more directions perpendicular to the normal 3 directions we experience? Some people have reported experiences that suggest this. Most relevant might be Lyal Watson's anecdote of the little girl that would hold and stroke a tennis ball and suddenly it would be turned inside out. Think of how you can turn a rubber band inside out. A 4 dimensional being could do the same to the tennis ball.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

So what about people who do really bad things in life or commit suicide? What happens to them in the afterlife? I'm pretty sure there is an afterlife, because of ghost encounters, out of body experiences, astral projection, near death experiences,..

Death is a very sketchy subject to me. While I indeed harbor some alleged past life memories that include certain deities/aliens such as YWEH and Lucifer, that I did not willingly pull up -- as they simply came in the form of visions and whatnot pretty much just appearing there with no intent, I am skeptical of embracing them, mainly because I do not want to create a cult following around these visions of an alleged divine origin and whatnot. While I gravitate more toward multiple lives, I also know that total cessation is also possible, not only if we are but mere manifestations of a genetic program and outward influence that creates our egos and personalities, but also in the spiritual sense. This death I am referring to is "The Second Death" but it too can be conquered, according to some of the things I have supposedly been though, because according to the visions I have had, my current life is mainly so hard -- being plagued by lack of desire and motivation and possessing thoughts of just giving up and ceasing to be, which is what YWEH wants me to do, and not only wants me to do this, but also wants to wipe all memory of my existence from the fabric of space and time -- long story... I mean it... it's interesting... but this life has been so hard because I am coming out of that comatose state of "The Second Death" and trying to work myself back up from the very core of cessation itself. It's a matter of what Lucifer and I want to achieve. He not only wishes to conquer death, but also "The Second Death," because this would very much undermine YWEH's ability to subject we fallen, rebellious servants to repeated brainwashing attempts and his threats of killing us in the totality of our being --a thing he thinks is the worst thing he can do to you (it's not, as the process of being forced into that state is worse than being in that state afterwards) would be null and void.

My next question is, what happens in the afterlife? I know none of you know for sure. But maybe give me some ideas. Like can you choose to stay in the afterlife or do you have to reincarnate right after you died in this life? And can you choose in what you're gonna reincarnate or not?

I can't say for sure on this one, as it is all in the hands of beings (supposedly) that I am working against, but you would not like my theory. Not at all.

Next subject: Dem Aliens xD. Are the greys good or bad aliens? Some say they're good and other people say they're demons. So I'm not sure about that. I only know they abduct people and experiment on them.

Even if some were good and some were bad, we shouldn't judge the actions of an entire species upon either the works of a majority, minority, or individual. I am open-minded to this. I don't know if they really are experimenting on us like you claim, because for one, there are no sightings of craft usually presented by other people in the cases of many abduction reports. If a bright light shined down into your room, your neighbors would likely see it too. Also, the lack of description in many alien abduction cases of the technology being used and the fairly primitive methods the Greys supposedly enact on their subjects makes me question the reality of it. Today we have MRI's. You'd think an advanced race would have something similar yet superior, like a machine that could read your DNA without even a drop of blood having been taken. They wouldn't test your skin by rubbing a tool against it, in my opinion, like described in the Betty and Barney Hill case, in my opinion.

Is there any proof that there are different dimensions? I do believe there are different dimensions, but I'm not sure what the 4th dimension looks like. Is there any scientific proof it exists?

I'm running out of room, so I'll make this quick. There are tons of dimensions, universes within universes, all contained within the multiverse. I would PM you some more on this, but I have to reach at least 20 posts before I can PM anyone other than staff...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaggu1432

So what about people who do really bad things in life or commit suicide? What happens to them in the afterlife?

After death, people find themselves in the environment that resonates with their state of mind.

Like can you choose to stay in the afterlife or do you have to reincarnate right after you died in this life? And can you choose in what you're gonna reincarnate or not?

you can't stay there for ever.....you have to come back.
Now, there is no definite period of time in this matter. In main two factors decide this
issue viz., the nature of the individual Karma and the last impression before death.

It may vary from hundreds of years to a few months even.
Those that work out some of their Karmas in other planes in subtler regions, take a considerable time before entering a fresh body. The interval is very long, for a year of the earth period passes off as a single day on the celestial plane.

A very sensual individual with strong craving or one with intense attachment sometimes is reborn quickly. Also in cases where life is cut short by a violent death or a sudden unexpected accident, the person resumes the thread very soon.

Abduction was their chance of finding the ways for their survival...anyways people are saying they are done now...
the really big guy's have taken over( if at all you believe in this stuff)

Only personal experience will give you undeniable proof!!!

It is up to you and the ultimate reality to figure out what is right for you and where you fit in. Do not let human indoctrination cloud your mind when dealing with the other side.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

-Crashyy

Interesting questions! Ill try my best at giving you some ideas of how it might be. It's what my journey has taught me so far.

Well some have a goal, to be a carpenter, singer etc. Some are here for lessons that you haven't experienced in a previous life. The soul is always curious on new experiences.
Your life is predetermined in ways but not completely, You have your freewill and it is how you handle every situation that brings you closer to the thing(s) you wanted to accomplish in this life, Or further away from it... In the end you will still go through it but how it will be experienced(Easy or hard) has been determined by your previous actions.

Well the ones that do the really evil things don't suffer or go to hell or anything like that, Source or God as many like to call it has no judgement and neither does the soul, Hitler is still as much loved as Gandhi and they are probably both having a drink around the same table about now, The bad things also need to happen for the soul to understand what hate(fear) truly is to understand love in it's full. Were do they go then? Well either they incarnate into another body to understand the victims side of the experience or they might move up an dimension to experience life in a higher one than 3d.So there is really nothing stopping you from acting bad, but was that really why you came into the body you are now? Or was it to experience true love and oneness? Only you can know that and the way to find out is to search inside, Me personally choose love and oneness.

About what happens in the afterlife I pretty much already answered, But there is a sort of "hallway" were the real you(soul) looks at the life you lived and decides to reincarnate again or move on, If you choose to reincarnate again you choose your parents like always, This is to be on a fast track to your experience that you need. Maybe this time around you choose a planet with different rules(Maybe no freewill etc) and other life forms from the ones you know now. Or you might have gained the knowledge you needed for your consciousness to move up a dimension. And like someone else said time is pretty much non existent here and you can go "back" in time or "forward" in time.

About greys and from what I understand they are a negative life form and apparently lack a soul(?) and this is why they did experiments on us so they could try and have a soul, why they tried half breeds etc... I am not too sure about it at all to be honest and supposedly they didn't accomplish what they came to do. For other dimensions you could try look at string theory, it is quite interesting stuff out there and most stuff on youtube are made easier for us "normal" folks to understand. They aren't really gonna tell you there are beings in them, but why wouldn't there be? if we can exist in this one ya know. Remember the spectrum of the things we can see with our eyes is very very small compared to what is out there, It's just up to you to read and educate yourself and follow your heart, What feels right is right for you, And never stop... Even if it goes against all the things you believe, read it! Keep what resonates with you, Leave the rest behind.

Stay positive, Have no fear of death, Live your life fully.

Namaste
edit on 7-8-2012 by MoneyIsWorthless because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by MoneyIsWorthless

About greys and from what I understand they are a negative life form and apparently lack a soul(?) and this is why they did experiments on us so they could try and have a soul, why they tried half breeds etc... I am not too sure about it at all to be honest and supposedly they didn't accomplish what they came to do.
edit on 7-8-2012 by MoneyIsWorthless because: (no reason given)

What is it about the arrogance of humanity in claiming that every other form of life other than themselves or that which is the most alien or misunderstood has no "soul" but themselves? Catholics: "Animals possess no souls!" Now New Agers and various other faiths: "Aliens have no souls!" If these things do not have souls than neither do we, in my opinion. We are by far WORSE than many animals, and if aliens were so bad, they would have annihilated by now -- they certainly hold the capacity. Instead they try to hide under our noses and blend in the best they can without trying to frighten us too badly, or so it seems. Does that sound like beings without souls? They, in my opinion, do not want us to be traumatized by their alleged experimentations so they try to wipe our memories. Obviously the technology is flawed but they are trying to stay hidden so not to damage us and our image of ourselves in as much as they can avoid it. I mean, seriously. Yes, we are cockroaches in comparison to them. And still they treat us better than we treat cockroaches on earth. So they are curious -- another sign of having a soul. Maybe they cannot reproduce due to generations of cloning themselves and are merely trying to survive a mass extinction by finding any suitable material that they can copulate with. And if they resort to we pathetic humans, they must not be having much luck finding people willing to help them out, or they need us at this level of intelligence because nothing higher will deign to mix their genes with what they see as repulsive beings. Maybe they are rebel "drones" who separated from their hierarchy and just want to be free. Don't play into all that demon and fallen angel nonsense. If the Greys were responsible for the fallen angel mythos it is far more likely that they were ALWAYS just ETs and our image of angels was applied to them because we did not understand their crisis...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

I am not saying I speak the ultimate truth here, And I certainly didn't say all aliens lack souls, you drew that conclusion, He only asked about greys so I wrote what I heard just recently, To be honest I haven't done much research on them and that is why I said "I am not too sure about it all to be honest" and also why I stated at the top of my previous post what I have learned so far during my journey which by it self can be completely false. No one knows for sure and to say you think you know it all makes you a fool because only the fool thinks he knows everything.

And yeah you might be right about them Greys too.... We shall see on day.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

what happens in the afterlife?

So what about people who do really bad things in life or commit suicide?

Most religious and spiritual teachings offer a finite route of avenues. And, if you study the mythology of a majority of the world's religions you'll find an interesting thing: the afterlife, whether paradise, purgatory, hell, or some nondescript place, evolves.

Monotheism: God/Allah/Jesus judge you based on how much you adhered to their specific teachings in life. If you did well: Heaven. If you did bad: Hell. If you were an unbaptized baby: Purgatory (which the Church invented). Seemingly in this system (as opposed to others) your position is final. If the Lord deems you an unworthy sinner then Hell forever awaits you; vice-versa, the righteous get eternal life in paradise. Only in purgatory can you maybe get a second chance. But only because your first one never happened. Interestingly enough, in Judaism (the origin of Christianity and Islam) Hell (called Sheol) was considered to be a state where you were simply "distant from God," and not a place of physical, flaming torture.

Hinduism: your Karma, based on actions conducted throughout your entire life, is counted out, and weighed off, by Yama the god of death. If your Karma balance is moral, you will reincarnate to a state of higher being, such as a Yogi, eventually reaching god-hood. If your Karma is bad, you downgrade through human caste systems, and then various Hell states. I'm not really sure where paraplegics, deceased infants, and other people who can't live a decision-filled life go in this system; I've never asked a Hindu.

Buddhism: depending on your state of disconnection from the chain of dependent origination, you either come back to a life of craving and longing, choose to come back to help others' escape from that life, or attain Nirvana and sublimate into the mechanism of the universe. No Heaven, no Hell, no in-between. Either life, or non-being. Which, if you read up enough on Buddhism, is not a bad thing. To my knowledge, infants and those born impaired can never fully form the clinging nature the Buddha warns against. I would imagine these type achieve Nirvana.

Pagans don't have hell and heaven realms. If you live an immoral, dangerous, murderous, or generally deviant life than you sow your own seeds for future discord and disharmony. The gods of plague, death, suffering, and devouring will make you their own. To the opposite, if you live in unison and harmony with the world and its occupants than a life of continued connectivity, spiritual manifestation, and joy await you. It all depends on mindset in this case, as a joyous death may result in you becoming a seed, which grows into a tree, which blooms a fruit, eaten by a bird, carried on the wind, killed on another continent, decayed into a fungus, grown into a mushroom, gathered by a vegan, and you're remade into pure energy. Which to some is a wonderful opportunity.

So, really, it probably depends entirely on the mind-set and beliefs that you currently hold. Especially considering the theory that all near-death experiences are really oxygen-deprivation inspired mental hallucinations. If we're going to have one really awesome dream before it's permanent lights-out... why would it be any different than what we already believe and think about?

Neither. The Grays don't exist as an alien species.

Almost all of the classic "gray" culture comes from Betty and Barney Hill's abduction account. Interestingly, 12 days before they gave their account, a television show called The Outer Limits aired an episode called The Bellero Shield, which featured giant-headed, nose-less, friendly aliens with bulging eyes which looked like this. The aliens were peaceful space-travellers, just as the Grays were in the beginning.

Later, with alien-themes media presenting all aliens as evil, the Grays became evil themselves. Their existence, and nature, changing based on popular culture, movies, and the media. They're a giant attention-fantasy, really. They don't exist. Also, the hypnotist who helped the Hill's remember their account... he said they were lying.

Yes. Here is an object found in the fourth dimension called a Tesseract. It is seen there rotating around in it's fourth dimensional space.

Trans-dimensional, inter-dimensional, higher consciousness beings on the other hand... well, the jury is still out on those.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 8/8/12 by Wandering Scribe because: spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

...for someone taking the namesake of Asherah, you're rather hostile toward the human species. I doubt your goddess would be very proud.

As for your post, I agree with your opinion that alien activity does not match well with hostility. It's a reasonable conclusion that anything which comes to, and maintains a low presence in, a foreign body for nearly 70 years (going off the WW2 accounts only) is not a threat.

At the same time, people need to realize that the Grays, the Reptilians, the Nordics... none of them are real. They're all fantastical inventions by the human consciousness. If you study the history of alien encounters (I mean in researched volumes, not a hack website) you find that in the earliest contact they claimed to be Venusian and Martian in origin.

When our own knowledge of the solar system informed us that Venus and Mars were inhospitable planets they became Saturnine and Jovial. Again, when astronomy and cosmology informed us those planets were gaseous and without solid land they suddenly began coming from Andromeda, the Sirius binary-system, Zeta Reticuli, and other very distant, probably-never-going-to-be-visited-by-humans, locations.

ATSers, for the most part, don't read the history of the things they're championing. So, they don't know that the Grays, Nordics, Reptilians, etc were thought of as coming from within our own solar system originally. In fact, Zeta Reticuli, as the origin of the Grays, was arrived at when an amateur astronomer misidentified Betty Hill's "star map" as being constructed when Zeta Reticuli was used as the central star.

None of it is real!

Anyway...

No one has a soul as that doesn't exist either.

Aliens, animals, humans... we're all just conscious beings with differing levels of conscience. That's all that sets us apart. Self-recognition has led to self-improvement, and thereby self-advancement. This is then turned and applied to our species. No soul, no special treatment, just recognition of the self, and desire for improvement. The same type of curiosity and drive which would motivate any other self-aware and thumbed species from another planet.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The movie What Dreams May Come gives us a look not only of our next steps but also, even a suicide, and intervention, love and outreach. But nothing is forever, there is no forever hell. There is consequences, and forgiveness, healing and help, for its the psyche and consciousness that often needs to move beyond the frequency of tough love, tangled thoughts, and reach to Family and Love and forgive self and ohters. There are no fallen ones who are forced to stay in fallen state either. All consciousness, all souls, are called home, all are called to raise their love, all are called to make U-Turns. The consequence and healing/forgiveness is determined by Love and Goodness above and by our own souls/Higher Selves as well, and I don't say there is no consequence in the temporal or mirror, nor do I say that Love can't heal, forgive or help all. I trust in the last and hope for this for all, but also trust in Family and our Higher Selves to know the right way too.

But no soul even the other side and fallen ones, are meant to stay in those states.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

re: What Dreams May Come...

Well, yeah, but Matheson explicitly stated that he flat out made up everything about the suicide part of plot for narrative reasons, not because it reflected anything he found in his NDE researches, so don't take that as right or even likely.

As to the greys and aductions and such... We simply do not know what they are about, assuming they're real. We do not have the context from which to judge them. We don't know if they are evil, good, amoral, or so alien that the question doesn't apply.

Now, as to "dimensions"... Sigh. Ok, that is the single most abused word on this website (maybe it's second, after "proof"). The word 'dimension' just means 'direction'. When scientists talk about time being the fourth dimension, they just mean it can be considered to be a fourth direction physical events can be related by, as a companion to length, depth, and breadth. The problem creeps from early golden-age sci-fi, where some of the smarter authors had their characters visit alternate worlds or universes (such as Doc Smith's "Skylark of Space" series). In order for them to actually, y'know, _get there_, they had to move in a new direction. That is, they had to move through a new dimension. When the guys who _weren't_ so smart cribbed the idea, they screwed up, so the hacks and the horrorists started talking about "another dimension" as being the place the characters wound up, rather than the direction they had to go through. Sigh.

Now, assuming you're talking about other worlds, yes, there is strong evidence that they are reasonably labeled as being 'real'. In fact, there's strong arguments to be made that there are numerous _kinds_ of alternate world; that there are different kinds of "alternation" that exist. We know that alternate worlds, in the EWG Many Worlds Interpretation sense of "correlated quantum systems where the cat lives in one and dies in the other", do seem to be the best explanation of quantum mechanics. (This fact has yet to percolate much through the culture, but when it does it'll make relativity look like the creation of velcro in terms of cultural impact.) But there's also strong evidence for an infinite number of Big Bangs occurring in our Brane, just physically removed in space and time. There's also some evidence that an infinite number of Branes existing out there in the Bulk.

So, there's three different infinities of worlds right there. (Ok, the EWG stuff many not be infinite, simply all-possibility-inclusive. That may be a finite, but stupidly huge, number.)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

I've always believed, for whatever reason, that if you cut out of life early (commit suicide) that you start the whole process over again until you get it right. So, I suppose for that reason, I'm a believer in reincarnation. I think we've all lived many lives, and we continue to do so, as living is the only way to learn the lessons we need to understand what true spirituality is.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

-Crashyy

As for your question about people who commit suicide... I have read books, and saw a show about this on "Beyond and Back". From what they say, if a person commits suicide, they will have to come back and re-live that life again to learn the lessons they aborted.

What Happens in the Afterlife? We continue to learn lessons until we reach the highest state of spiritual enlightenment. I've read that we can choose to live on different planets to accomplish this, but the learning doesn't stop until we reach the level where we are worthy to go live with God (choose whatever name you call him/her). We may not reincarnate into another life for many years. It just depends on when the conditions are right for our lesson.

Are the greys good, or bad? From what I have learned, the small greys are actually robots that work for the Reptilians, and they are considered to be bad. The taller ones come from a different species, and are not considered to be bad.

Is there any proof there are other dimensions? Yes. I think the closest you will find to proof of this is explained in this video. David Wilcock talks about many things here, but he shows how the time line between the dimensions works, and how time travel works.

I hope I have helped you in your quest for knowledge in these areas.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

At the same time, people need to realize that the Grays, the Reptilians, the Nordics... none of them are real. They're all fantastical inventions by the human consciousness. If you study the history of alien encounters (I mean in researched volumes, not a hack website) you find that in the earliest contact they claimed to be Venusian and Martian in origin.

ATSers, for the most part, don't read the history of the things they're championing. So, they don't know that the Grays, Nordics, Reptilians, etc were thought of as coming from within our own solar system originally. In fact, Zeta Reticuli, as the origin of the Grays, was arrived at when an amateur astronomer misidentified Betty Hill's "star map" as being constructed when Zeta Reticuli was used as the central star.

None of it is real!

~ Wandering Scribe

Tell these witnesses at the AMMACH organization these ETs aren't real! There are many accounts being told in the videos on this site. This is just one:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Speaking from a Christian point of view

I wouldn't be the least interested.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhamBam
reply to post by Rapha

Speaking from a Christian point of view

I wouldn't be the least interested.

You will be interested one day; when you are in hell for eternity.

Your choice.

So just sit back and watch this world obey every single word of the Bible, with never ending wars, Wormwood becoming reality as athiests drop more D.U. onto more civilians turning this world into one big radioactive wasteland. Earthquakes in divers places as the sun heats up to its max in 2012-2013 and technology is able to detect more earthquakes on a daily basis.

Amazing how a book written all those centuries ago predicted all of these events.

Oh and looking at your avatar, if you are a demon/judge, we both know that YHWH is going to reset every dimension running parallel to this one as well. No escape for the wicked. Just a reminder.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

You will be interested one day; when you are in hell for eternity.

rofl

Your choice.

I choose to pay absolutely no attention to your Xristian, mythical jibberish.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Speaking from a Christian point of view, those who commit suicide don't want to accept the precious life that YHWH gives them, so they might never get a second chance at life.

In the multiverse, death is non-existent. Our consciousness (unless we are very spiritually advanced or deeply psychic) is aware of one body at a time. When that body is used up, our consciousness simply shifts to another in the vast number that exist in our subconscious lives. So, many think, if things aren't going well where and when I am now, just take the plunge and see where you pop up next; it's bound to be better!

Not so, according to my experience with the paranormal. Again, the multiverse is UNITY. And suicide is the ultimate act of selfishness, the ultimate act of disunity. When I work on cases and encounter what appear to be suicides, they are nearly always in worlds where they have achieved the ultimate in selfishness: utter aloneness. If anything, they are more miserable than ever. It takes a tremendous effort, usually involving friends and family, to reach them.

The message: Don't misuse multiverse thinking. Do it right. Let it bring us together as God meant it to, not draw us apart.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join