It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obama That I Used To Know"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

To be completely honest, I am completely fatigued by politics-- at least for now.

But every once in a while, I come across something like this and smile.

It's a great system when someone has the time and ability to express their political views in such a creative manner.

Is it the best thing I've ever seen? No.

But it reminds me there are some who still know how to make a political point without popping veins and spittle being involved.

edit on 7-8-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Well it made me chuckle. Thanks for the post, I'll have to pass it onto the guys at work.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ah, I couldn't help but chuckle at a few parts.

Thanks OP, a nice break from the typical ATS threads.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Anything "spittle free" is good stuff.
This made me laugh... and we could all use some of that from time to time.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Ahem...why were you looking up gay films OP?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Buyers remorse ???

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Buyers remorse ???

Just too bad the Lemon Law doesn't apply.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well the voting machines voted him in, and the voting machines can vote him out too! Yes we can, yes the voting machines can do anything they're controlers tell them to do! I believe in it's a new day, a new dawn for the voting machines to give us the next president that they establishment has decided to put into office! This is a time for change!

edit on 7-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Pt Barnum there is a sucker born every minute and for those who still haven't figured it out.

Obama was never the guy he claimed to be and 50 million suckers voted for a facade.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Pt Barnum there is a sucker born every minute and for those who still haven't figured it out.

Obama was never the guy he claimed to be and 50 million suckers voted for a facade.

Indeed. My parents always told me "If it's too good to be true....it usually is". This applied to Obama for me. He came in like the savior of the world and that is when I knew he wouldn't be getting my vote. No man or woman I know could do all that he promised, but he got the vote anyway.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
What makes anyone think they ever knew Obama to begin with? It was only the illusion they thought they knew, but then I guess that's really the point here.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Is that what you call him?
I have many names for Obamma, But facade is not one of them
Good point tho.

new topics

top topics

join