It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chick-fil-A and LGBT Community ACTUALLY WORKING TOGETHER.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I have a theory for you.....

I've been reading and following this Chick-fil-A anti gay story a bit. And so I start to thinking....

How do we know this isn't just a PR stunt?

Like the Pres of Chick-fil-A has a secret meeting with top leaders of the LGBT Community. It's like this Chick-fil-A Pres will bash them in a press interview. This will appeal to all the right wingers who frequent there resturants. And add more loyal customers who are anti gay.

Then the LGBT Community leaders will have there time in the lime light to rally the left wingers and to raise up all there issues and agenda to the masses.

So CAN'T YOU SEE IT'S A WIN WIN??? They both get air time that would have cost them millions otherwise. They both rally there fan bases of right wing and left wing to support them. While winning tons of new fans.

Remember the Hegelian Dialectic. They create the problem first to cause panic among people, then introduce the solution. But in this case it's just that both of the groups get millions of dollars worth of free air time on the news wire.

IT'S A HOAX, CAN'T YOU CLEARLY SEE THAT? It's a fraud. A total and complete Stallinistic soviet show trial. The wool is being pulled over everyone eyes here. After work they all go to Chick-fil-A and stuff there faces together and who knows what else.

What a scam..... So what do you think???

edit on 7-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yea thats whats going on...

Chick-fil-a got called out on this, they didn't go around bragging they where donating this money.

When asked they answered honestly, and they got jumped all over from every media outlet...

chick fil a has always been a "christian" company, doing things like not opening on Sunday, this wasn't a new stance, or a new marketing campaign.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Oh No another conspiracy!

How smart they were to know exactly what would happen, they are probably psychic too!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I bet they were working together! They probably have each gotten at least 10 million or more in free advertising over it. It's a fraud, can't you see that?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SadButTrue

They knew it was a tinderbox waiting to go up. Both sides heavily opposed to each other. All it needed was a match to light it up. Now they've both rallyed there troops, won new fans, making tons of cash off this, getting tons of free advertising. This is the new business model in getting free advertising that corporations are using to get on the news wire. Can't you see that, it's as clear as day!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Yes, it's as clear as day, but aren't you giving TPTB a bit more brains than they actually have? You can bumble into things like this in the same manner as if you were deliberately doing it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
reply to post by r2d246

Yes, it's as clear as day, but aren't you giving TPTB a bit more brains than they actually have? You can bumble into things like this in the same manner as if you were deliberately doing it.

Exactly, but here on ATS everything is the hand of TPTB. Get with the times man! Nothing happens by accident, everything is a conspiracy!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I agree. I have considered this as a possibility. Obviously, it's impossible to say for sure but I have been getting that familiar fishy smell swirling all around this thing. You know? Sometimes these things just seem a little too perfect for the times. A little too pat. Not enough of anything to put your finger on. Just enough for anyone who wants to deny there's anything fishy about it to do so.

If you wanted to script a flawless bit of propaganda, that's exactly the kind of light touch you'd want. Most people won't suspect a thing and the "tin foil hatters" will all be ridiculed.
edit on 7-8-2012 by BrianFlanders because: Fergot sumthin

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
excuse my smart a$$ non-contributive comment but Chik-Fil-A sandwiches taste the same whether the chickens are gay or not......still fries up yummy.

but I think youre right on in the collusion betwen LGBT and Chick .....use the sensationalist news as an advertising method and save Millions!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
And this is where a lot of Christians chime in with: "It's Satan!" Division that is profitable is his name in this game. lol

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
reply to post by r2d246

Exactly, but here on ATS everything is the hand of TPTB. Get with the times man! Nothing happens by accident, everything is a conspiracy!

But the easiest way to get away with a conspiracy is to conspire to do things no one would believe could possibly be a conspiracy. If no one who values their reputation will touch it, the only people left are people like Alex Jones. Most people wouldn't believe him if he told them water is wet. I'm not saying I trust him. I'm saying no one pays any attention to the conspiracy crowd.

So if you wanted to get away with a conspiracy, the best way to do it would be to be accused of conspiring by the conspiracy crowd and you'd be home free.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Uh... right. Because nobody has ever just done something that someone else was opposed to. Without a grand conspiracy. Boy, wouldn't that be a great world to live in? Actually, in the long run, no it wouldn't.

A fast food company being highly conservative and offending people who don't meet their standards is hardly what I would consider a great starting point for a big conspiracy theory.

And I doubt this is going to have that good of an outcome for this company in the long run. At least I hope I'm not giving the American public too much credit. Either way, it definitely is far from sure to only be a good thing for them.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by balanc3
excuse my smart a$$ non-contributive comment but Chik-Fil-A sandwiches taste the same whether the chickens are gay or not......still fries up yummy.

but I think youre right on in the collusion betwen LGBT and Chick .....use the sensationalist news as an advertising method and save Millions!!!!

Ha! Wouldn't gay chickens put them out of business?
I do believe that sums up the Christians support of this issue.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I have entertained the thought that this was a promotion for their company, as their sales roared up.

I doubt it, though, as they are a "Christian" company that donates money to gay-hate groups (organizations that want to take criminal action against gays). I support, and will fight for, their right to free speech, but can't support them. I am also a supporter of gay-rights (and I am a Christian) but think the entire gay debate is ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Chik-Fil-A started in a town a few miles from where I live and I've had a couple of friends who worked for them at the corporate level. The plain truth is that the Cathys' are just very devoutly religious people. They don't work Sundays not do they suffer any of their employees to.

This entire thing is simply a case of conflicting personal values becoming a public issue. If somebody wants to believe that marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman, then they have that right. If they want to believe otherwise? Then they have that right as well.

I don't see any collusion or even the potential for such. A guy stated an opinion, people reacted. It happens. And it's is a positive thing because it opens dialogue and allows us all to air and share our thoughts and beliefs and to debate openly.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CraigSnedeker

So that's how they got in touch with the gays then.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Interesting theory, S&F. Free air time on every media outlet in the world.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue
Oh No another conspiracy!

How smart they were to know exactly what would happen, they are probably psychic too!

Anyone who knew how the GOP works these days would know that any sort of statement like the one he made would get the far right all fired up.

top topics

join