It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independent report finds 86% of Romney coverage is Negative

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

He is saying you attack Ron Paul, but not for any actual reason. You attack him because you can't actually successfully support Romney.

Ron Paul 2012.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by intrepid
Ron Paul trashing by some comes to mind.

Is there a rule on ATS that says we can't trash every political candidate that comes to mind?

Nope. Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

As a moderator you should know better!

Weak.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

What evidence do you have of that?

Has he not stated that Iran must be dealt with? Don't try to pretend like he does not beat the drums of war.

what about the fact Obama has been bombing the # out of Pakistan, Afghanistan and Libya?

I agree. But why are you changing the subject again? We're talking Romney

I love how you justify a lying mass media, as long as it's lying to keep your guy in power.

He's not my guy. Where did I say that? Oh, are you assuming I support Obama? Nice.....it's good to know that there is ANOTHER person on this site that makes assumptions of out thin air without evidence.

Why dont we know Obama's grades?

I don't know. I don't care. Nor do I care about Romney's taxes. I think both sides are complete fools for thinking it matters. The Left wants to see taxes, the Right wants to see grades.

This is nothing more than two groups trying to see who's pecker is bigger, but both sides are hung like a horsefly and don't have the balls to whip it out!

Now aren't you glad to be a part of that?

The media defended Obama though.

And you are defending Romney! Why are you trying to be like the biased media? Think for yourself and quit trying to do the work of the Republican party. That just makes you a hypocrite.

So you're a bigot to boot? How predicable

What's predictable is that that entire comment went way over your head.
You can call me a bigot if you want. That does not make it so.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Right, because the Democrat party and MSM say so, right? Obama is never the issue. That's the problem.

No, the thread is about Romney and why he gets bad press. Trying to slide the attention over to Obama and the Dems is a deflection tactic.

Can you not defend Romney properly? If so, why bring irrelevant crap into the conversation?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The Media Research Center a conservative independent analyst says that 86% of the coverage given to Romney in the MSM is negative.

To report something positive, you actually need something positive to happen. Otherwise it's just PR fluff pieces.

Now if Romney would have parted the Red Sea, that would be worthy of some positive news.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Is there a rule on ATS that says we can't trash every political candidate that comes to mind?

As a matter of fact, there is.

And now you know.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Well there's lots of trash out there about Romney almost none on Obama and Ron Paul. ATS is supposed to deny ignorance right? People think Obama and Ron Paul are gods, but that's only because nobody is reporting anything negative about these people. All the negativity is being thrown to Romney.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Well there's lots of trash out there

No kidding. And we have no desire to devote the time and space to any of it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

As a matter of fact, there is.

And now you know.

THAAAANK YOU, mod.

Romney is going down on charges soon enough. I've decided to stop even arguing to people about the guy and let him get hung by his own deeds, like it should be.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Well there's lots of trash out there

No kidding. And we have no desire to devote the time and space to any of it.

I think a lot of the Ron Paul stuff is trash or wild fantasies, but you never see any of it taken down. In fact most people just star and flag anything with Ron Paul in the name even if its just a stupid advertisement. That would not be tolerated if I posted a romney ad now would it? I also see a lot of wild speculations about Romney like he paid no taxes and that's still up!

ATS is sometimes no less bias than the liberal media. I just wish there really was a balanced discussion of all the candidates not just fanboys derailing thread topics such as this very one.
edit on 7-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

That is complete garbage. This site is full of threads that bash Obama and you are one of the people that continuously post it!

The problem is that you are religiously in love with the Republican party that you cannot make yourself see how biased you and others like you are.

Just a little negative press for Romney and you guys come crying about a biased media? BOO FRICKEN HOO!!

Ron Paul can teach you little pansies something about bad press....hell, he knows what it's like to get no press at all!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

That is complete garbage. This site is full of threads that bash Obama and you are one of the people that continuously post it!

Ron Paul can teach you little pansies something about bad press....hell, he knows what it's like to get no press at all!

I wouldn't call most stories about Romney being negative as little. I would call it unfair, and it IS unfair! There are still plenty of people who use racism to get away with supporting Obama.

See that's a double standard because Paul enjoys mass popularity here on ATS and Romney doesn't.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I just wish there really was a balanced discussion of all the candidates not just fanboys derailing thread topics such as this very one.

Perhaps you should start with yourself?

All I've seen you do is post about how wonderful Mitt is, and how terrible everybody else. Seems you are accusing people of doing what you, yourself have no problem doing.

As for the thread, Romney does a really good job of making himself look like a total putz most of the time.

~Tenth
edit on 8/7/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I would disagree. You have posted plenty of threads attacking both of those candidates yourself. I would say you downright trolled Ron Paul supporters during the majority of the candidacy, posting threads that were your opinion with no real world basis. There are so many anti Romney threads for a reason. It's because Romney says and does stupid things, lies, and so forth. When Romney does something good then you should make a thread about it, as it stands you just make threads justifying or deflecting the bad he does.

More bad threads about Romney, because Romney does more bad things. Simple logic sorry you can't see it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

LOL It's unfair!

Ron Paul has support here because he supports us! It's not unfair! He is the best candidate, he supports freedom, is anti- war, sound currency, is going to make huge budget cuts, and he supports ending the fed and the illegal income tax that comes with it. Romney isn't going to do anything good.

Maybe this will be the thread you understand that in. Romney isn't like because he isn't going to do anything for us. I honestly lol'd at your post there. Seriously cry me a Romney river.

It's not unfair. When Romney supports ending the wars, ending the illegal theft of our money through income tax along with the federal reserve, ending aid to Pakistan and Israel, and stops trying to start another war, then we will support him.

He hasn't earned our support. It is very fair.
edit on 7-8-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by yeahright

Well there's lots of trash out there about Romney almost none on Obama and Ron Paul. ATS is supposed to deny ignorance right? People think Obama and Ron Paul are gods, but that's only because nobody is reporting anything negative about these people. All the negativity is being thrown to Romney.

Are you even serious?

Some of the biggest threads with most stars and flags are those that bash Obama.
It sounds to me that you're a little butthurt that all the Obama bashers aren't tripping over themselves to support Romney.

I sure as hell don't.

link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Not sure if that is really true. I post about mitt romney, I defend mitt romney, but I don't worship him. Besides how many posts about Romney would be on this site, if it wasn't for republicans like me? I'll tell you. Not many.

I only report facts and truths. Not wild speculation.

link   

See that's a double standard because Paul enjoys mass popularity here on ATS and Romney doesn't.

But why do you think that is? Why is Romney so unpopular?. Maybe you should watch a few videos of Ron Paul and Mitt Romney and see who comes across as the more personable. Which one has more charisma. Which one talks about the things people on this site are interested about. Who talks about the Fed and the fiat money scam, who talks about ending the endless wars?

Most people want peace and an end to the Global banking cartel. Does Romney have any solutions to those issues that concern so many?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It's unfair? Sounds like something a "hippie-liberal" would say.
Life aint fair...toughen up.

There are still plenty of people who use racism to get away with supporting Obama.

And there are LOTS of white folk voting Republican just because Obama is black. Let's not pretend that racism does not work both ways.

That's because people on ATS would like to see a change in Washington. Romney is not any different than Obama except he plays for a different team.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Seriously. In all of his rush to vote Obama out I guarantee he has never ACTUALLY listened to Ron Paul.
Just gone through and listened to Paul on several topics (not just Iran which we know Jj disagrees with Paul on, though if he understood, he wouldn't).

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join