It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FB Person Gives the 104 Hour warning for West Coast Tsunami.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I have been keeping an eye on what he posts and this appears to be the real thing. He said his warning would be a status update and has been saying this for the past year.

Here is a screen shot of his FB post.

Here is his FB Page ... I'm not sure how locked down his page is or if you'll able to see anything.

I hope for all our sake..... that this does not happen.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
S&F to see if it happens, i have my doubts about it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Wow yea. I live in Oregon. Like in the center of the state but still. I was at the coast a couple weeks ago. Knowing how devastating Tsunamis are the effects would be incredibly widespread, not just along the coast line. As far I know we don't have any nuclear facilities along the coast like Japan. Going to go double check that now :] Thanks for the post.

Lol I just read it and saw it said California. I saw West coast and assumed the entire west coast. Hope it doesn't hit California though, I have family down there.
edit on 7-8-2012 by NalloArt because: re-read article

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
???? You do realize this is a farcebook post right? just WTH is he supposed to be right about anyway?

What is the 104? Why is this tool garnering so many likes when he obviously plays a guitar by the fire with hippy sandles on.

If there is a group of quakes that magnitude in such a short time frame like that, dont even have to be in the same area, i will eat cat poop and make sweet sweet love to a pineapple.

Oh, nevermind its Mitchell Coombes, move along people....nothing to see here but a nancy boy making claims on the internet for profit....pay him no mind.
edit on 7-8-2012 by Kastogere because: (no reason given)

la2

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Sydney has no major faults, so how will it be hit by such a large earthquake?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
My God, I've never seen anything like it.

So that's..... Facebook. omg. Another eddie barzoon.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This thread isn't letting anyone Flag it.........................wtf...nm

I didn't make this thread to debate whether or not an earthquake will happen ..... Just spreading some information that may or may not be useful.
edit on 7-8-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm highly skeptical of this, but it should be noted that he didn't issue a 104 hour warning. He states that the warning will be coming soon

So its a warning of a warning haha

la2

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
i stand corrected, there was a 4.3 40 miles from Sydney in 1999, the CA quake will happen sometime, but such large events all together seems unlikely

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kimar

I noticed that as well. Does make it seem weird that he would do that. He never indicated he would give a warning to his warning.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
this is being talked about in the predictions forum...104 hour warning

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by la2

It's next to almost impossible for Sydney to see anything above a 7 let alone a 6 however Sydney is not immune to a large tsunami.

To the OP: Mitchell did NOT give a 104 hour warning; read his FB properly!
edit on 7-8-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Ahh thanks man. I knew it was posted already... just couldn't find it.

I'll add to that thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Mitchell,IIRC, was a member here, for a short time. He didn't take criticism very well, threw hissy fits when doubted.

So, he ran back to his FB predictions, where he can control the comments. He's a screwy youngster with delusions of grandeur...JMOHO....

Des

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

This seems like a lot of EQ's in one hour. There was no mention of the basis for the prediction. Japan's EQ was thanks to exploding a 9 Megaton nuclear device, on the bottom of the ocean. Is the writer suggesting multiple nuclear explosions to trigger tsunamis? With all due respect, we are being warned of many hazards and by far most are disinfo.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
im tryin to understand how a random facebook post is even worth mentioning.
Is this person a Seismologist?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuturePeace
im tryin to understand how a random facebook post is even worth mentioning.
Is this person a Seismologist?

He correctly predicted the Japan EQ and tsunami prior to it happening. Search ATS and you can find numerous threads on it.

edit on 8/7/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
A fisherman on the east coast of tasmania told me that a few buoys recorded a 30m wave last week. A test run maybe? i'm gettin out of town.
edit on 7-8-2012 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
They have even bring this morning Michio Kaku directly on CNN to speak about a potential
big earthquake(8-9) on the west coast that would make the land slide in the ocean
when he said this .. i remember the scene from the movie 2012
where they are flying in a little plane and there is huge chunk of the city
sliding in the ocean .. it was the first big event in the movie

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky
S&F to see if it happens, i have my doubts about it.

And when it doesn't happen ATS members will find another "person" that will have supposedly predicted something that will happen. And of course people will not do enough research to see if this person really posted the prediction before it happens.

What will become of him when it doesn't happen?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join