It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NW Successionism and Jobless people going on Shooting sprees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
First off as an unemployed college graduate I'm really pi$$ed off and too arrogant to work at McDonalds but that's not what this is about. I only say that because of the recent shooting people keep talking about if you start giving young people jobs they may stop getting depressed and going around and shooting people. Nobody that graduates especially my gf and her friends that majored at one of the best colleges in WA for Elementary education can get teaching jobs, so they have to swallow their pride and work else where if they're lucky enough to know somebody that can give them something,

Screw the rest of America, I care about my state and the people that live in my area. Because WA doesn't have primaries. HARDLY ever has any political candidate or elected official payed a visit to Seattle or there's hardly ever been a tour bus driving across Oregon to Idaho. I want to take care of my own and I feel like putting up with people on the other side of the country in the NE won't work because they're waaaaay too out of touch.

I've been looking into NW successionist groups and some like the Cascadian National Pary have the right idea in mind. They want to take the NW along with parts of Vancouver and Southern Alaska and incorporate it into one state. But they don't have the militia and are too left wing to get things done unlike the NW Front which is a Pro-Aryan NW succesionist group that is somewhat more organized and has a small standing army which would be ready to fight for succession. If they could drop some of their more radical views and include more Americans in their group or if we could take the Cascadian National Party and merge them with the NW Front we would have the political motivation along with the militia we would need to help us separate from the rest of the US. If we got the ball rolling just like the Confederacy, our states would be able to call on the National Guard and we could finally separate from the rest of you. The NW feels like it's shackeled to a dead corpse and we don't like the rest of you anyways so let us go our own way.

Anyways that's my rant for the morning.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This is not the rant section though

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swing80s
First off as an unemployed college graduate I'm really pi$$ed off and too arrogant to work at McDonalds but that's not what this is about. I only say that because of the recent shooting people keep talking about if you start giving young people jobs they may stop getting depressed and going around and shooting people. Nobody that graduates especially my gf and her friends that majored at one of the best colleges in WA for Elementary education can get teaching jobs, so they have to swallow their pride and work else where if they're lucky enough to know somebody that can give them something,

Screw the rest of America, I care about my state and the people that live in my area. Because WA doesn't have primaries. HARDLY ever has any political candidate or elected official payed a visit to Seattle or there's hardly ever been a tour bus driving across Oregon to Idaho. I want to take care of my own and I feel like putting up with people on the other side of the country in the NE won't work because they're waaaaay too out of touch.

I've been looking into NW successionist groups and some like the Cascadian National Pary have the right idea in mind. They want to take the NW along with parts of Vancouver and Southern Alaska and incorporate it into one state. But they don't have the militia and are too left wing to get things done unlike the NW Front which is a Pro-Aryan NW succesionist group that is somewhat more organized and has a small standing army which would be ready to fight for succession. If they could drop some of their more radical views and include more Americans in their group or if we could take the Cascadian National Party and merge them with the NW Front we would have the political motivation along with the militia we would need to help us separate from the rest of the US. If we got the ball rolling just like the Confederacy, our states would be able to call on the National Guard and we could finally separate from the rest of you. The NW feels like it's shackeled to a dead corpse and we don't like the rest of you anyways so let us go our own way.

Anyways that's my rant for the morning.

Yeah because the rest of them are causing your problem. .

You're letting the real "them" win.

Progression doesnt come in seperation, it comes in unity and comunication.

As for yoiur job situation, I was in the same boat, buddy. When Mc'd's is the only thing in your neighbourhood then rise up and understand that the only way for you to progress into higher paid jobs is, unfortunatly, Mc'ds - Get that job and own that # BOSS.

Sometimes the only way out is confining to what they want, but you have to own that # and make it you're own. Its very hard going against the grain, the best way is manipulating that grain.

PEACE and good luck

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Please Pretty please secede. Don't think about it just do it please for the love of God do. That way when it is all over and you are dead and have failed there will be far fewer of you to have to deal with. Thank You very much now go get em tiger.
edit on 7-8-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Go work for the government. It's the only sector that's growing and once you get high enough laws and rules don't apply to you anymore.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Theres a heluva lot of BC attached to parts of Vancouver....
WTF are you gonna do with parts of \northern Aalska give it to Canada ?
For a college educated person you seem woefully "uninformed". The cascadia concept, is a good one, and makes more sense in some ways.....Local goverments can be more responsive to indigenous situation and events.
We are a long ways from any feds out in the west.....And we really are at the bottom of the barrel, when it comes to decisions like elections....(fed), and appropriations, as well as getting a fair amount of the worst pollution ie atomic......dumped upon us...
You have a right to feel somewhat used by big eastern goverment and population numbers....
The canadians north of you wouldnt be adverse to joining up if it could be shown to them that, the whole concept woud be less cumbersome and more sensitive to the peoples wishes.(the ones who live out here)
Ottawa too has a tendancy to forego equal treatment of provinces west of Ontario......
In fact the two people types, are not that similarly compatible either.....we tend to be more rural out here....even in the big city.....Look at Seattle, and Vancouver, they are both very impressively clean and reasonably safe places comparatively.....
Our whole life style, and outlook is far more freewheeling than back east.Our way of doing things far less exclusive or stilted.
Just my own opine, but it would be a boon to us in the long run to have more control of our own back yards.
With two federal goverments making decisions from some several thousand miles away....the bulk of whom dont live here, and never will.......
You have some cogent stirrings alright, just not enough impetus.
I understand your frustration with the job market.
the thing is, whatever it takes, a person has to make up their mind to bull through it one way or another.......
Cant you use that education to your own advantage?
If not its not worth the dough you or your dad or uncle sammy spent on it......
I know its tough out there, its tough everwhere......
Buck up and start living now, but keep that Cascadia thing in the back of yer mind just in case we ever get the chance to make it so..................................................s

edit on 7-8-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
yes cuz I love bearacracy... and I assume whoever that said for us to go ahead and succeed I would more than love to get away from girls like you

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
@ Stirling: Finally somebody with a like mind that can bring more sense especially to those idiots that think we'd better be off dead. We get NO SAY in our country. SO SCREW IT!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Actually if any part of the USA has a snowballs chance in hell of breaking away from the Gov it is Alaska. The politics here are unlike anywhere else in the US and they don't apologize for pissin people off...they just do it.

Alaska is like its own country anyway...always has been.....

Oh yea i almost forgot to over use some angry emotes to keep to the theme of this thread....

Oh yea...this isnt the rant section is it?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

Tour buses don't come here, politicians don't come here, and when they do it's usually in a high end club with a $30k plate dinner. Why?

Because the NW is Liberal. It's been Californiafied.

Why waste even a penny here when you know the outcome?

Even our Republicans by much of the nations standards are "liberal" (really just Libertarian).

As far as the rest of the country goes, we don't even exist. I don't think I've ever even looked at a map of Oregon until after I moved here. And when I did move here I had to teach all my Midwest friends and family how to say Oregon, show em where it's at and answer the usual question "yes.. there are states above California..."

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

Try working faithfully and loyally for 16 years for the same company, walking a straight line - everyday doing the very best job you can do, working your @ss off (getting 16 "exceeds expectations) and then at 57 have your 43,000 a year (with overtime $52,000 USD) job handed over to someone in Mumbai, India.

At least you are young, can go anywhere, do anything and are young - companies only hire young. There is suppose to be no age discrimination but there is.

And older, white, women are at the bottom of the heap.

And yes I would clean toilets and flip burgers, but I totally agree with you, when Madonna is worth 350 million and the people that do real work, the people that really make our country run, make $hit it ain't worth it.

Then we can talk about bosses, having a boss breathing down your neck, when you (me) are the one that only took two bathroom breaks, ate lunch at my desk and again obeyed all the rules while the cute Cuban guy was missing from his desk for hours (was later fired for bragging in a e-mail about having sex on the stairway with another employee)...............go figure.

I worked under a boss that while American born was of hispanic descent and she absolutely had two sets of rules, one for the white women under her and one for the blacks and "people of color" and me being white, I was made to walk the yellow line every day, she came off like a army drill sergeant ---- oh but try and prove it because there is no justice in America.

I still do not believe in harming another person for any reason except self defense.

I do not hate anyone, even people who have done me wrong.

Violence and hatred are not the answer.

I am hurt, my heart aches that my job of 16 years is gone.

If it were not for my 68 year old husband (with a aorta valve replacement) having a good job, I would be homeless.

Our government has sold us out, they operate for and by not the People but the large (now global) corporations and banks.

Pretty soon there will be two classes, rich and poor.

Check out the health and retirement package for our Congress and Senators.

Actors, entertainers and some novelists make more in one month than a whole city block of people put together make in a lifetime.

Again, there is no justice - the people who do the real work of keeping this country running make squat but they don't care and most people answering this reply will say so what, I don't care or Johnny Depp is worth 100 million.

Well folks, this is the world you wanted, you sat back and watched unfolded - welcome to it.

**** Again, I do not agree to anyone going out and hurting another person - go home and cry in your pillow like I did. And for those that say this is America the land of opportunity, I say to you BS, a lot has to do with being in the right place at the right time.

Those windows of opportunity are few and far apart - it's like Las Vegas, the cards and dice are stacked in favor of the house and it's a rare person that comes out ahead that doesn't sell their soul first.

NOW

The shootings, are not caused by joblessness and successionism - satanism is.

Read, "The Black Awakening" by Russ Dizdar.

All hell is about to break loose, literally.

Laugh, ridicule my response all you want but come back here in another year and see if I'm not correct.

Funny how these shootings are occurring after Bohemian Grove just ended for this year and the Olympic opening ceremonies were so dark.
edit on 7-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hey guys I would like to keep reading and commenting but according to KelliOnyx, this biggoted white supremessit a$$hole has to actually go to teach at Vacation Bible School right now, and proabably according to Kelli I'll be brainwashing all these children, including the minorities about how much superior the aryan race is

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Now that I've had a chance to read Ofhumanandescent's post I agree with most of it. Except in the white collar community especially in the medical field like I'm in, the cards are HEAVILY in favor of women, no matter what race. Look at the healthcare field, everybody that works there except the janitors and doctors are women, and for a certified phlebotomist like me it makes it hard. And older people have the advantage because all the scouting places I go to want people with more "experience" than me which is total BS. And then in my GF's case she got a nice job but she was lucky because she knew a friend to get it and it's a secratary/accountant job for a car company. Now tell me that Titus Will-Ford-Toyota will hire male secretaries to help them sell cars

But I agree with the rest of what you said. I think us people in the NW need to get out of this country before the S really HTF.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
That's the problem...it's all about you and not about us. Young people are the only victims ey? Again...it's all about us! Once you start thinking in terms of " there is no I in team " you might not be getting high blood pressure at such a young age.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Omg!!!!!! Amen...I'm touched by your points...I'm out of my chair singing Amen Amen!!! Wow...there are others out there that do get it.

I loved the Madonna comment. I use sports as my point. If we the people refused to go to a couple damn games they might straighten up. 1 man worth 60 million to catch a ball...1 man fights for his pension after 40 yrs on the job...health an issue...can't enjoy retirement ...can't afford to rent a damn nice boat to go fishing after 40 yrs!

Our priorities since Reagan and Quail and " let's farm out! " has been disgusting! Because we the little people just want what's fair...we're Un- grateful!

Anyways...I love you in a woman to woman .....god you made me cry....I'm going to print and frame your post!!!!

God bless sister!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Secession sounds good--State of Jefferson resident here----

Succession will actually weaken your position on things--I mean--unless you mean a whole half a continent from the west of the Rockies to the pacific. Because the way its supposed to work, is top up local Govt first, then up to Fed jurisdiction--the strife we are all feeling is really the Federal Govt Beast breathing down the States sovereignty--

In Oregon, FEDERAL RULES are what is killing jobs. Logging, farming, fishing, you name it. Its an economic war, friend. They dont seem to teach this in college......

my advice is to drop out of college now if its obvious to you you wont find a job, and start doing the things necessary to earn a position as County Sheriff where you live.

The goal of global govt is to make you feel as tho your govt (local) is broken and needs a big Nanny to keep you from falling--then you give your rights to them. remember--like the Feds did in Iraq/Afgahnistan?

Basically kick the Fed out of your State and you will prosper. But only if YOU do something.[

something other than being a "student" in a four year college. Thats a long time to be away from the real world when you could get started now and be way ahead of others racking up large tuition debt....

Want to end the CRAZYNESS? End the DEPRESSION caused by economic warfare.

(prosperity) will not come from the Govt or the Bank.

It comes from all of us putting our foot down and saying NO! I am going to [fish, make raw milk, lumber, hemp] FOR PROFIT for my QUALITY OF LIFE and no FED GOVT will tell me otherwise.

Dont they teach History in School anymore?

edit on 7-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: you know how it is

edit on 7-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join