It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police raid wrong house, kill family dog and make children sit with its bloody corpse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

I'm a law abiding citizen, and afraid of very little, but I am terrified of the police in the United States. I would rather take my chances by dealing with criminals on my own, sadly. Luckily, I spend 6 random months a year in Japan. I love the police of that country. They are respectful, like I imagine cops in the UK are now. I lived in the UK from 1990 -1994, and I thought the police show respect there as well.

I think something is wrong with the oversight of the police force, but it seems there are few ways to fix it. I think people who want the police to change, should join their ranks, and fix it from the inside. If I was cop and saw a brother officer mess up, I would organize a head stomping party for him at the station, at least. The police who abuse their authority have no serious deterent from being stupid.
edit on 7-8-2012 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

it cant be "fixed" from the inside---

Cops operate against Natural Law--and humans that are insane enough to be OK with being other peoples authority have a mental illness. It takes a special person to want to do that.

Not to mention City cops get Federal handouts for Paramilitary gear because NO ONE wants to pay taxes to have these fools run around--where do you think the new cruisers and riot gear come from?

NO, the Beast will take their childlike view and their fake illusion of how things work in the real world and chew them up.
edit on 7-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I can't really even comment on this.

What I would like to say is best left unsaid.

Just remember Karma is a Mother.....

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

Why do you believe we do not need law enforcement? I'm fine without having law enforcement, but I can see to my own. Others cannot. We will be enforce. If not these jackboots, it will be other similar ones or worse. The only way to make certain that innocent non-criminals do not get hurt is to better control the pigs when they go on a truffle hunt.

If we policed ourselves, you know little kids would be lynched for stealing a candy bar, or cutting through someones yard.

I won't support your plight for anarchy, but I will slip peanuts to you from the outside of the detention center fence.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This crap happens every day in America now. Most of the very few good cops have been paid to retire or just quit in disgust and this is what we get. Welcome to Obama's Nazi America, Police State.

I think Indiana has it right. The police kick down the wrong door and your allowed to shoot them if you want. If this law was nationwide it would stop the police from being stupid and all gun-ho.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Oh brilliant, this story has just ruined my night. It's like a serial killer coming and shooting and shooting a loved one while you watch... In fact, that's exactly what this scenario is.
edit on 7-8-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

You have the right to protect yourself with deadly force no matter where you live, and in any Country. NEVER THINK OTHERWISE!
Natural Law trumps mans laws any day. You may face some consequences, but at the end of the day--you did the righteous thing.

A piece of paper, no matter how grand, will never change your un a lein able right to life.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Soooooo uhmmmm can we review?
Why wasn't a warrant issued?
Isn't there something in the Constitution about search and seizure and papers and stuff????

OH RIGHT

4th Amendment

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

What happened to that?
Did it go missing?

Confused.
Someone enlighten me why it's okay for police to raid anyone's house without a warrant.
They're terrorizing kids, killing animals and destroying lives.
And the best we get is "Oops our bad."
edit on 7-8-2012 by SangriaRed because: a change from killing people to killing animals.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SangriaRed

because it will continue until cops are being shot in these circumstances--and dont expect it to be on the news when It does.....maybe its to soon. This has gotten so bad because when It happens--people dont argue Jurisdiction....

you have no more rights than you have at the barrel of a gun.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm appalled. I'm usually against suing but I hope this family wins. If as a child I had to be handcuffed with my family and sat next to my dead dog for an hour, I would turn out with more problems than imaginable. How hard is it to double check an address, especially in a raid.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321

This story is disgusting So a quick recap a St. Paul, Minn drug team came and busted down the wrong door they shot the family dog handcuffed the homes nine occupants 3 of witch were children and instead of leading them out of the house they forced them to sit next to their dead and bloody pet for over an hour I am absolutely shocked that someone would do something like this

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

does not surprise me one bit. just recently ( I live in MN by the way.) a St. louis county sheriff ( the county I live in as well by the way ) was serving medical papers to a residence, the dog came to greet the sheriff, and the sheriff shot the dog in the snout, leaving it half dead on this guys porch to come home and find. the guy also found a note on his door to call the sheriff dept. immediately. The guy had to finish his dog off himself to put it out of it's misery. sad to say, corruption runs deep even way up north here in MN. especially the st. paul area. check this story out. www.startribune.com...
if you guys still arent convinced that MN police are as crooked as they come, check this one out, this is an older page, but really gets to the meat of the matter. mnpolicecorruptionarchives.blogspot.com...
it's pretty dang sick, and if you ask me, they all deserve a bullet.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathanscottecho
The family shouldn't receive any money. IMHO the officers involved in this massive screw up should all be let go. I'm in the healthcare industry, and if I make a mistake as big as this I could lose my license and never get to practice again. How is this any different??

here's where you're wrong, the family should get money for damages to property, like........... oh I don't know, THE DOG!!!, AND ALL THEIR RANSACKED BELONGINGS? EMOTIONAL DAMAGE? yeah!!, and the cops should be let go as well. tell ya what.. let me into your house, and wreck the hell out of it for you, traumatize your family, and kill your pet. by the way, you get no compensation for my services, how does that sound....... you should get your brain checked, ya think?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

I've replied to this thread at least 4 times, and I've deleted every reply. No way to say what I want to say within the terms and conditions or confines of modern law.

Suffice to say, I would sue for the money, but I would put the money toward my pursuit of "justice." If I had to sit and watch my kids scared for their lives, crying and mourning over their family pet, and I couldn't do anything to defend them at the moment, I would spend a lifetime making up for it in the aftermath. Those kids just experienced real-life monsters, and they'll never feel safe again, because they never will be safe again as long as monsters like that are walking the streets.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Something to consider though is that the police were more than likely acting on orders.. the officers themselves should have handled it differently and not had the kids or family members sit with the dead pet .. but the person conducting the investigation, acquiring the warrant and ordering the no-knock raid would be the one fully responsible in my opinion .. If you're a cop and you enter a home by force, expecting that you could get shot in the face when you enter.. your adrenaline is high, you see an animal running at you .. no doubt trying to defend the territory and family.. they will most likely fire..

Again .. it's not the officers really who hold the blame here.. unless they themselves got the wrong address and didn't read the warrant properly .. but otherwise they were just doing what they were told and no doubt expected potential hostility .. They were mis-lead by bad orders/faulty warrant most likely

The family deserves justice.. it was wrong, and horrible.. but the blame should be properly placed
edit on 8/7/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Where would the $30 million come from if they win? I assume the Tax payers.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is another reason why it's absolutely imperative to be armed; you have the RIGHT to open fire and defend yourself against any intruders who don't have a warrant to be in your residence and in this situation the family could have defended themselves against this evil and protected their children had they known how.

I hope to see some criminal prosecution of the perpetrators who entered their home but as always I'm sure Murphy's Law will hold true and these terrorists will get off scott free as they always do in our corrupt society.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by gunshooter

I've replied to this thread at least 4 times, and I've deleted every reply. No way to say what I want to say within the terms and conditions or confines of modern law.

Suffice to say, I would sue for the money, but I would put the money toward my pursuit of "justice." If I had to sit and watch my kids scared for their lives, crying and mourning over their family pet, and I couldn't do anything to defend them at the moment, I would spend a lifetime making up for it in the aftermath. Those kids just experienced real-life monsters, and they'll never feel safe again, because they never will be safe again as long as monsters like that are walking the streets.

the closest I can come to saying what I want here without getting into too much trouble is "EVER SEEN THE MOVIE FIRST BLOOD!" I also sent a nasty little e-mail to those dirt bags in Dakota county, and believe me, what I wrote to them would for sure be against T&C here. If anyone else wants to have a little first amendment fun here is the contact info: www.co.dakota.mn.us...
just make sure before the words fly you state that this is your opinion.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Something to consider though is that the police were more than likely acting on orders.. the officers themselves should have handled it differently and not had the kids or family members sit with the dead pet .. but the person conducting the investigation, acquiring the warrant and ordering the no-knock raid would be the one fully responsible in my opinion .. If you're a cop and you enter a home by force, expecting that you could get shot in the face when you enter.. your adrenaline is high, you see an animal running at you .. no doubt trying to defend the territory and family.. they will most likely fire..

Again .. it's not the officers really who hold the blame here.. unless they themselves got the wrong address and didn't read the warrant properly .. but otherwise they were just doing what they were told and no doubt expected potential hostility .. They were mis-lead by bad orders/faulty warrant most likely

The family deserves justice.. it was wrong, and horrible.. but the blame should be properly placed

yeah, the blame should be put on the cops as well, don't get me started on you too.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

This is another reason why it's absolutely imperative to be armed; you have the RIGHT to open fire and defend yourself against any intruders who don't have a warrant to be in your residence and in this situation the family could have defended themselves against this evil and protected their children had they known how.

No way.

I'm a handy guy, a big guy, a figher, and I have lots of guns. No way I'm able to defend my home against a surprise invasion of heavily armed and trained men at 2 a.m.. They are expecting a hefty resistance, and they are prepared for it. Reaching for my lawfully owned gun in this instance would just be suicide.

Better to comply, pray, ride it out, and then turn the tables somewhere down the road.
edit on 7-8-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

You and I have had some differences in other threads, but I KNOW exactly what you are saying, I really think had this happened to me and mine, I would have gone balistic possibly, the only thing that may have stopped me is preventing further trama to my child at the time, and not letting her wittness them gunning down her mother too.

I'm not big on revenge, and try to live and let live.....but I couldn't rest until these monsters were brought to justice, had this happened to my family, which includes our beloved four legged members...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join